HashOcean

Who here uses HashOcean?

How much did you invest?
ROI?
Power?
Member since?

If anyone wants to invest send me a message on Wickr (user: krischatik) and I'll hit you up with a referral link and we can share the profit from the 5%.

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=618707
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=708692
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=569624
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=697342
hashocean.com/signup
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=759818
coinbase.com/
cryptocompare.com/mining/bitmain/antminer-s9-miner/
hashocean.com/?rid=548571
hashocean.com/?rid=599337
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=760237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>investing in a Ponzi

id, also tried to give discount by sharing the 5% had no bites so i gave up
you know the saying: so far so good

Started 2-3 weeks ago. Invested 3btc @1.6k total. started at earning $30/day. Reinvested everything and BTC went up crazy in value. I now make $51.14/day at current value. Going to keep reinvesting until I reach $100/day which is roughly 40 days from now. I am betting that even if this site is aponzi they will survive another 6-12 months easily. Check their google trends, they just accumulated tons of new users who will shill for them.
hashocean.com/?rid=618707

you are a brave man i wish you the best of luck

>this ponzi scheme again
>referal links again

BUY MONERO
U
Y

M
O
N
E
R
O

what can i do with it exactly that i can't with bitcoin?

fuck off Viral Marketing

Use it for instant transactions.

Okay, if it was accepted widely you could.

I recently bought in at 20khs with change just to see how it works. Making 19 cents a day. Figured if it is a ponzi I won't lost much since I will just reinvest what I make. Easy money kids. Also, more Lexi.

I'm .6 in and have been getting increasing transactions, getting 1.5% of the bitcoin I put in everyday. Three weeks ago I got 1.2%.

I'll put more in asap most likely.

Even if it is a ponzi all you have to do is predict exactly when it will collapse on itself and then do a simple optimization to determine when to stop reinvesting and when to simply cash profits out. All you need is to be Nostradamus and have taken Calc 1

>more Lexi
Taco Belle

Or never reinvest and collect profits

Sure, but that won't yield as much potential profits as an optimized strategy would.

>gambling on a ponzi scheme then playing conservatively

i stopped reinvesting a long time ago what you see is just the ref bumps from Veeky Forums

Well I've taken Calc 1 but I'll never be Nostradamus, so I take what I can get

Huge balls man, bravo. I bought only 6000 power and am not sure how i want to go about reinvesting my profits.
Isnt it better to wait for the 700/1400 power bundles for better prices?

These are dumb just buy your own crypto like bitcoin

These are just people trying to get commissions off of people trying to get crypto coins

Just keep taking your payouts and run. Cryptos like btc, ltc, eth, doge, trump and any other shill coin are fine it's just the system that risks collapsing

I bought power and I was a little short and it still accepted as full payment.

Must be that bitcoin went up between your purchase and the 6 confirmations

hashocean.com/signup/?rid=708692 If you click my ref your dick will grow an inch

You people are more sad than that Facebook friend everyone has who is trapped in a pyramid scheme and just shills relentlessly.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if you invest seriously into hashocean shilling it is meaningless because you will not likely give a serious bump to your hashpower with the ref links.

So how the fuck do I do this from home exactly? To make like 100 bucks a day?

I mean buy the equipment myself and do this from home.

bump

not really worth it if you have to pay for electricity where you're at

would the electricity cost more than 50 bucks a day? I know the rates here are ridiculous but I wouldn't have to pay 100% of the bill myself, just the difference

There's something about this pic that intrigues me.

i don't want to sound like a dick, but what investment strategy can you have for BTC? are you just looking at Technicals, trends & volume etc? it isn't a company with assets, and it isn't a National Currency with a country's economy to back it up, so i don't know how one can try to justify their trading descisions.

if you're applying 'news' to your predictions, how do you explain the rise of the last 2 weeks?

genuine question, i'm not a doubter trying to imply it's all luck & bullshit.

i don't reinvest my hashocean payments. maybe once i have made 100% back i will do, but i'm waiting to see what happens with the payments. only have a month left until it's all repaid.

i've posted my referral link 5 times, and have had around to people sign up, but only one bought any hashpower. i get an extra 20kh/s from that.

>and have had around to people sign up
around 10*

It's good so far but will die at some stage.

hashocean.com/signup/?rid=569624

I don't understand, what makes this a ponzi scheme? Like what makes everyone think they will just stop paying out?

How do you get people to use your referral links? Just spam them or what?

>roughly 40 days from now

good goyim...

Been a good experience so far. While they're paying, I'm willing to invest. If you want to use my referral:

hashocean.com/signup/?rid=697342

Otherwise:

hashocean.com/signup

If you use my referral, I'll be happy to help you get started.

How much should a poorfag potentially invest? As much as I possibly can afford to lose? How long will this "scam" go on for?

I dropped $100 into it and waited until I met the minimum amount to cash out. Once they paid, I dropped another few hundred dollars into it.

So far I'm at around $1000 dollars invested and I haven't invested shit since. They pay out daily and I expect them too until the ponzi scheme ends.

As for how long it will last; fuck knows. As long as they keep paying, I'm willing to play it. Right now though I'm pulling around 70% of my earnings back into my bitcoin wallet and reinvesting 30% back into the system. At the beginning, I reinvested everything I earned back into it.

So I'd say start with $100 if possible. You can invest less, but naturally you'll get slower returns at the beginning. But once you invest, reinvest your earnings for a few months.

How do they make this possible? Don't they include the electricity costs in the bill? I would love to invest in a mining system that produces at least $50 a day.

I would imagine that they have investors lined up so they could buy all that hardware and they divide the costs across all members who invest money into it. Plus you would have multiple people sharing the same hardware because I bet there are a lot of people who barely use any resources on their hardware.

Is there a difference between hashocean and genesis-mining? Same thing right, just different pricing I'm assuming?

Genesis pays in eth I believe, hash ocean pays in Bitcoin, but mines altcoins.

Thanks m8

The halving's around the corner.
In a week or two, a month max.
There will be less bitcoins up for grabs.

The market is this volatile though, because most of the people playing with bitcoin tend to be "investors" who "know shit" and are following textbooks. You can play the metagame, and beat them at it for now.

So far, what's your ROI?

genesis pays in whatever you set it to pay, same as hashocean, I assume.

They do the mining themselves, but pay you out based on your preferences.

eth is only available as a 1 year contract.

this

anyone doing ahash.io?
seems like it croaked already
i was betting on it lasting this month.
they put a lot of effort into the site look and feel for such a short run.

Clicked like 7 times. Can't wait to have a 4 incher.

How will halving effect HashOcean since they mine altcoins anyways? No change, right?

Probably will be a bit of change. But honestly, I hope not.
Getting a return on my investment so far, so I'm happy, will be going a bit more crazy when I reach return on my investment.

I'm so confused, they say 5600kh/s for $1200, that will give me 5600 GH/s on any other website. What is this?

3% interest a day

fuckin moron actually threw his money in

you deserved to lose it faggot

that's confusing to me too, actually.
Although, it could be that they aren't mining BTC, but other coins, which don't have dedicated hardware to them.

Need more friends to share profits from for the referral bonus. Add me on Wickr - krischatik

If anyone plans on signing up for this use my link:
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=759818

I'll give you back 3 of the 5% it gives, so you'll be up 103% once you've gotten back your initial investment.

Is there a minimum amount that you need to put in? I have around 40 EUR on paypal that i don't mind losing.
Also what is a good place to buy bitcoins using paypal?

>could be
you can bet your life on it, as they pay out almost the daily bitcoin produce they would have to mine all the bitcoins that could be mined with less than 1 terrahash kek

well i only threw in what i gained from hashocean in excess to my investment. i did not per say lose anything i'm just annoyed at the fact that i was wrong in my estimation of how long they gonna run.

ok .. call me dumb if you like but hashocean like pages dont make sense to me. Why would someone create a farming system to mine cryptos spend money on energy and hardware, and then offer the service to other people? how can this be profitable to anyone ?
also : ponzi scheme evidences.
One think is a person saying : seems like bitcoin is a good investment, it had a crash bow now is consistently going up, while dollar goes down.
Other thing is : Mine cryptos without ever buying a rig, here use my referal link, lets be rich for ever without ever loosing money ! yey ! free money !

I'm the user you are replying too, sorry, I fell asleep and lost track. I didn't think the thread would still be up.

coinbase.com/

I use these to transfer money to bitcoin. 40 euros is good. As I've said in other threads; it's a ponzi scheme, but while they're paying, I'm all for investing into it. Remember though, once you have a nice consistent daily return from it, start transfering bulk (I transfer 70% of my daily earnings) back to your personal wallet. It's not happened yet and it could be years and years yet, but just in case it all goes shits up.

You buy 6 of these:
cryptocompare.com/mining/bitmain/antminer-s9-miner/

Then, you buy a 1300 watt psu for each.

That might net you $100 a day, if you live somewhere where power is cheap.

They don't provide any details on how they're scaling their mining ops or what they're using to mine, they aren't endorsed by any hardware manufacturers, their claims seem too good to be true to maintain stable mining infrastructure in a non growth environment.

So one day they will just stop all together and steal all of the BTC invested?

Before that happens, you start to take large chunks of it out of their scheme and put it into your personal bitcoin wallet. It could be days or years before that happens though. It's a risk whatever it is, but while they're paying, I'm willing to play their game but I can understand why some wouldn't want too.

might as well shill my ref.

hashocean.com/?rid=548571

>Why would someone create a farming system to mine cryptos spend money on energy and hardware, and then offer the service to other people?
basically it goes like this hey we have money for X video cards and assorted wires, let's sell 70% of that power and buy 70% extra cards of course we are not selling the whole power only like 80% of it 20% goes to maintenance and in out pocket. hey anons want to buy an other 200% capacity let's pay them from the previous deposits and buy an other 3X video cards! and so on...

at least in theory that is how it would go. they buy additional hardware from your money and grow their capacity. they profit because they cut a percentage from your power and you profit because it's very easy for you to set it up small scale and very easy to reinvest.

but they can be half or full ponzi just as well.

1 - scale. 1% from 1 million people is more than 100% from 1 person.
2 - If bitcoin (& other altcoins) goes tits-up, they're on 0 instead on negative. They're risking other people's money, just skimming some of the cream.

hey guys check out bitarbs.com
wt flying fuck??

Why is my daily profits going down

Because price of BTC dropped

>putting money into scamocean when btc is about to halve.

>implying scamocean is not immune to the halvening

Yeh, I'm sure they'll keep paying you the same rewards when everyone else is getting half.

Idiot, they mine altcoins, not BTC. They convert and payout in BTC.

yup see ,

Thanks guys, works and ive been getting paid back every day as promised.

Is anyone else picturing a sea of hash browns while reading this?

I have bought 200KH/s. Is reinvesting 80% and taking the rest out a good strategy?
Also obligatory referral link:
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=760237

i think you should either reinvest it all or none of it.
200khs is not that much money.
even if you lose it all it will not ruin you, but it would be awfully slow to compound on hashocean.

Same garbage, different dumpster.

I can't wait for the day when these cloud mining ponzis pack up and disappear with all your btc. I can already see the threads now
>WTF happened I invested in genesismadoffcloud
>the site is offline it's coming back soon right?
>I need my btc back to pay for my wife's son's birthday party

yes the difference is genesis is not profitable and hashocean is. now genesis might be largely legit mining, but they scam you in a different way. you will never reach roi you can only realize profit accounted in usd.