Waves Live in 32min on Bittrex! Buying?

So who here is going to buy Waves? I predicted it dumps below ICO prices. Not nearly as much press coverage as Lisk - Lisk totally killed it with marketing / press. Whether paid commenters / pumpers or bots, they did the damn thing and actually had good ROI. But Lisk tech sucks. Waves tech is good but their marketing sucks.

I'll be trying to buy about 5 BTC worth near ICO price, which was around .0003

Thoughts? Will share pics for opinions, wondering what I should buy at...

Other urls found in this thread:

ico.wavesplatform.com/account
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mistake, when I started posting this, it was 32min but only 16min left now :(

>ETH
>Waves
>Lisk
>Trumpcoin

What can I do with all of these, that I can't do with Bitcoin? I have a feeling people are making up cryptocurrencies JUST so they can pump and dump them.

Waves is like NXT on steroids... it's its own platform... much easier to pass through currencies... please don't put Trump, Lisk and ETH in the same sentence as Waves...

Well, BTC is actually growing heavily right now, but thats usually the advantage. They're all pump and dump, that's all OP is doing. They have their place.

I hope my bit coin gets there fast enough for me to buy near ico price

I also hope this fucking goes somewhere

I'd say it's still pretty close. Good thing most people are asleep for now. I think we dump again tomorrow hopefully. I scooped up a few at .00033

So you think theres going to be a spike in the first 3 days? How high you think its going to spike?

the coins are almost .50 now DO I BUY!?

Sooo glad I got in man, it's already spiking, got in at .00033, it's now .000452 on Bittrex! I don't like the whole 'to the moon' talk but I do have a good feeling about this... I think it will go up big in the next 12hrs and then stabilize... probably around .0006-.0007 (I hope)

Sold all mine @60k on yobit and bought almost 2x on trex. Good times.

Buy on bittrex and buy now 0.004
Ico price was 0.003 so i dont see it going lower than that

Why the fuck was it so high on yobit

It hadn't launched yet so they just made up a starting price

Lisk started at 0.044

Why is this much lower?

Yobit was selling IOUs for a while before they received their ICO coins (100BTC worth) a few days ago, everyone has been speculating it was going to skyrocket.

It appears to be people that got the coin for free from 'bounties' and some from ICO holders dumping some of their coins. There are quite a few people with a lot of coins. If you look on Trex at the distribution the largest wallet has over 900k in it, was 700k before launch.

So Yobit bought a shit ton at ICO then priced it at almost triple the amount as "guess work". What a bunch of smart fucktards.

That's business my friend

I bought at 56 cents each on yobit expecting $1 sometime after launch. I'm completely new to this so this is a good lesson learned I think, regarding Yobit at the very least. I'll still hold on to them either way until I see it reach $1 then I'm out of the alt crypto scene for now until I do more research.

It didn't move much, It seems it's staying between 0,0003 and 0,0004 BTC

Hoping to see it hit $1 by lunch is a bit far fetched

Lisk went to like $5 at launch
I was expecting more from wave

I still think its gonna go quite high, i just think its going to take longer than expected

Do decently popular coins ever go below ICO?

Very unlikely. If you're scared put a stop-loss at ICO price or just below it.

I'm waiting to see what happens when Polo adds WAVES.

High mark-up I suppose.
I was offered to sell 10880 stash for 50 cents each but rejected. I still feel failure of trust in part of etherium and doa may bring new money towards waves as more reliable platform

is polo adding waves anytime soon?

they probably are unless they like to suck none-profit dicks right now

also how do i get my waves wallet number ?
>did ICO

If your using the google chrome lite client it should be right at the top
"Address:"

I really wanna buy 5000 waves but never bought BTC. and outside of the USA so no coinbase :(

Just applied for level 2 verification on kraken so I can deposit fiat. This means ill be able to buy btc with bank deposit right?

so I guess I generated an account from seed and I'm in this light client now. My ico.wavesplatform.com/account seeing my new wave address now but thin client balance still 0.
any ideas why ?

are you sure the wallet is working yet? Pretty sure it's still in alpha

oh that might be the case, how does people trade already I wonder ?

yea LSK I think did, DAO recently, few more probably before

I thought they were withdrawing ico funds to bittrex to trade. When I open my wallet, clicking on shit all says it's still alpha.

Yes it works
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm

does it displays your account info/funds ?

yes

I have waves in mine

it's still in alpha, otherwise you would see your actual funds in the wallet there I think.