This little shit cost me 50 grand

This little shit cost me 50 grand.

Other urls found in this thread:

dao.report/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4oy3a1/50_grand_down_the_drain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shudda bout waves faggot

you will make it back user, after the fork. Have some trust on this majestic slav

You're the idiot who lost 50 grand. Shoulda held. Or if you're margin trading, well you're bound to lose 50 grand anyways.

>Trust
Yea no..that went out the fucking window the moment they stepped in to save a "decenteralized" organization. Just short eth till it hits rock bottom

Who is that ugly cunt and why did you follow what he said?
You are one stupid cunt, OP.

Straya reporting in

RIP to ur smart contracts

Aha, Portuguese fag living in the UK actually. I have to thank my half sleeping brain for that fine example of badly written offensive-bashing-name calling.

nigger tc so retarded he put his money in DAO not ETH LMAO

>putting all your chips on black

Proof is required for any serious discussion.

Is it a picture from the man that banks hate?

more info here
dao.report/

>trusting a vodkanigger
Never trust a russian, I swear they're as bad as gypsies sometimes.

this, only an unanimous decision of all participants should allow for such an action. but i guess the hacker wouldn't go or it and some others wouldn't either.

stay off our reddit assholes!
>business board
>on Veeky Forums
lol, bunch of poor neets

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4oy3a1/50_grand_down_the_drain/

its not our fault you commie redditors have no business sence. Veeky Forums is the bulwark of free markets

It's that idiot Stephen Tual from the Dao. Completely ruined the investment in a mere 30 minutes. You could not have even sold quick enough

If it wasnt for Ethereum, LISK wouldnt exist.

>engineer
top fucking lel. He dropped out of a "Fachhochschule" which is an easier version of univesities in Germany, which tells me he absolutely can't into fucking math. What an embarrassment.

You have any idea how fucking boring electrical engineering is. Im surprised he didn't kill himself.

and ? look at Vitalik, he lived in his mom's basement and now he drives billion dollar investments into the ground.

i thought he had a shitton of ETH and could dump if he wanted to, and never work again.. Even nakamoto owns a sizable amount

The DAO with be soft forked, then hard forked. The hysteria around it will subside within the week following and be forgotten about in another month.
There's no blockchain rollback and no lost transactions. Some pissants who had no vested interest in any of it will kick up some FUD and there will be a Eth dump following. People will advocate buy the dip while FUDers will scream SHORT! but never actually take a short position.

People are discussing this like there's some other plausible outcome. This is exactly how it will play out.

RWTH isn't a Fachhochschule it's a legit techincal college.

either way, that dude has the exact same credentials I have, RWTH EE 2011-2015 dropout

as in, jackshit

In one year, WAVES will be where ETH is 2 days ago.

Thanks, Nostradamus

You're welcome. Get your discounted DAO tokens while you can.

he gonna end suisiding

Screencapping this to check if Veeky Forums was right a few months after.