Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

AMD SHILLING EDITION

For the latest in memetics and the hottest memeology, be sure to check our lunar calendar -
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&pli=1

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers

FAQs for Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Use the catalog you fucking babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/advanced-micro-amd-price-target-131401238.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUY AMDS DIP NOW!!

AMD WILL GOTO 7-8 A GODDAM SHARE. MARK MY WORDS. SCREEN CAP THIS SHIT.

Disregard all Noko posts going forward. He had his chance as meme prophet and failed horribly.

Today's massacre will be featured on the calendar. At least my 3.3% gains only fell to 1.2%. Diversify, niggas.

Nokobro lied about VHC and cost me money.

>VHC
>-14%

>tfw I bought AMD at $2 and sold it because I thought NVDA was taking over
Also, thoughts on ZFGN?

DO NOT PANIC SELL NVNC. IT HELD AT 0.82 AND IS NOW BACK @0.97.

$AMD
$NVNC

FUCK NOKO, WE'RE STILL GOING TO MAKE IT.

*NVCN

What's resistance for NVCN ?

why oh why didn't I buy $TWTR earlier?

HOLLLLLLLD

WHERE MY NVCN NIGGAS @?

%18 in the red now.

Noko should save the little dignity he has left and never post again on here

IF YOU HAVEN'T SOLD VHC NOW GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. CUT YOU'RE LOSSES AND MOVE ON WE'VE BEEN NOKO'D.

Bough $NVCN premarket @.97 expecting gap fill. Sold @.97 because it was a shit meme.

get in om NVCN y/n?

might gain 10% If im lucky

I'm still faithful to the Church of Noko

Pls Noko, enlighten me. What should I do next?

same as noko is

sell all vhc

Man, I really feel bad for that user that bought VHC at $6.43

Completed, I set a stop loss last week so I didn't get as shredded as anons who got locked out

A guy in NOKO's chatroom killed himself after he lost 7k.

gais what happened to CERU? :(

It's looking like NVCN is more than a meme. Enter with caution. Set a tight stoploss. After it's performance in the past 3 market days, I'm going long on this one. Do what feels right for you though.

How long do we hold onto AMD for?

Staying the fuck away.

My assumptions...slightly before their new shit comes out.

I think they have a card coming out this Friday and then the hype card on the 29th. Just a day or two before, then?

you should just sell it, it peaked already

Proof?

Until early July. Longer if the bullish trend continues. The RX480 is releasing on the 29th of June.

Where is it coming out this friday? I can't find that. I thought it wasn't until 29th they were even coming out with their rx 480.

Jesus you stupid neet retards. You think the market cares about the day a new card hits the shelves? That's been priced in for MONTHS. They are not /g/. They are not salivating over their battlestations to run out and buy it to play whatever furry simulator at 60 fps you guys are all fawning over nowadays.

fuck. such morons.

Thanks Noko! Buying in at 4.53, can't wait to sell it back to you suckers at a premium before the next pump.

Smart man.

seriously?

reeeeeeeeee

nvcn is now over
it was a good ride

Moon Mission Control Calendar has this Friday for a 390 card.
Then what do you suggest?

Don't listen to the Nvidia shill. Price target for AMD recently went up.finance.yahoo.com/news/advanced-micro-amd-price-target-131401238.html

>YFW VHC isn't even listed as oversold yet on FinViz

Today was Meme Holocaust. Even funnier, because today was a legitimately good stock day.

NOKO HOW'S YOUR DAD DOING

I don't even care if fabricated, right to the calendar.
> don't care if I'm losing money as long as I lose it with you

Lmao Noko if your fad put like 30k on it Jes gonna disown your ass

VHC near 25% loss and there's still 3 hours of trading left.

Seriously.

Wouldn't buying VHC be a good tJing now that it's dropped or do we wait for it to drop more

Wait for a support point to be established

die noko, you fucking faggot

the only comfort i get from this is that you are even more broke than i am

die noko, you fucking faggot

Anyone got advice about MGT? It's looking scary I think I should hold though.

He never said to buy it, he said it was crashing multiple times

You guys just thought he was sarcastic

drop that bitch

R.I.P.

We take our losses in the chin and move on. VHC is a parent troll. Apple is fucking Apple. You do the math.

The Great VHC Holocaust >>> ceru mah nigga

I need a fucking meme. Someone post some dank shit I can fucking throw my money into. NVCN, and MGT etc. are for gay niggers. They already fucking spiked. Throw down some rumors bois.

A "legitimately good stock day?"
By whose standards? I woke up, saw nothing important happening (other than the diversity of my stocks making the VHC drop nothing to worry about), and went the fuck back to sleep. Considering doing it again.

F

lmao

Go away, Noko. We know you use 2 trips.

$4.25
>Cheaper than a $5 footlong

Guys, what's the next memestock that's going to the moon? I need something big.

VHC annihilated me.

You're doing this all wrong. You need to pick the new meme stock, buy, and then start shilling it to others.

VBLT.

CERU my nigga

That would make no sense, as we have existed in the same place at the same time before.
Investing without doing your due diligence and not setting the stop losses that I mention in every thread is a great way to bring the moon out of the sky and onto your own head.

Ceru, my goy

LMAO

Fuck it I got nothing to lose except a grand I'm holding VHC

Thanks for helping me recover from VHC Gears

The new memes
>PSID
>GDPMQ
>WRESQ
>PWSEF
>URG
>PLM
>UPLMQ
>LPTH
>SUNW

$FATE

If you haven't sold out now you might as well.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would take all the info this guy and Noko spewed at this general for weeks, and realize that the best plays are to

1. short vhc as it plummets when nothing happens

2. buy vhc after the plummet

YOU IDIOTS THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SEE $20 AND DIDN'T PREPARE FOR ANY OTHER OUTCOME

Throw me the specifics on these.

NVCN isn't done yet. Pumps don't behave like this.

Why? It is officially down to its pre-rise price. It has no reason to dip out any further.
It is almost like we advocated that the entire time, saying that good, volatile stocks would move in price enough to make money day or swing trading.
Imagine that.

Help me figure out how his morning was Veeky Forums ???

1/2 -without bubbles

I've been pricing call options for the last month but just never pulled the trigger. Don't want to own it, but would like to catch upside upon buyout.

why didn't noko shill nvcn? that one was legit

You fuckers constantly teased the losers here that it was a moon mission

I appreciate this though, as it gives me even more opportunity to buy the dip and sell ASAP

CERU my nigga

Welp, my money is tied up for the next month. Unless my RNG experiment pays off soon. Hoping for CERU launch end of June but ready to go longer if needed.

How was his day Veeky Forums ???

2/2 -with bubbles

Because he's a fuck up. Ignore him and his broko alt trip. Gears is a bro though.

It made quite a bit the first go round, and is still likely to continue doing this into the future. Why do you not understand what "moon mission" actually means in real life?
Gear is clearly our third account, to balance out the eight accounts that "CERU my nigga" uses to astroturf.

What's a good time to buy in on BLIN? What's the high?

>he bought VHC

>he thinks he's going to make it

It's a fucking retarded trading strategy and I'm loving every laugh. Definitely better to buy VHC before monday, when anything could happen and Apple is still stalling, and lose a ton of your money, be tied up in this shit for possibly months, and potentially lose most of your initial investment as Apple keeps stalling or even wins the case.

You could just buy dips and short a highly speculative stock with no fundamentals holding it up. Or you could buy into the hype like you, Noko, did.

Thank god for gears

>tripfags got burned and their egos are causing them.to backtrack, move goalposts AND be revisionist faggots

>Called them accounts

Your Reddit is showing.

On $BLIN?
Thanks m8

Please don't involve me in this Veeky Forums identity politics discussion lmao

Noko also shilled ELTP FYI

Being "tied up" in a stock for months is just fine. The stock market is not going to pack up and shut down in a month.
As the trends move, do your due diligence and make proper stop losses and limit sells to your heart's content.
There was no "buy into the hype." We showed that this company has a history of being highly volatile. Volatile stocks make great gains when you use the market properly.
>used a word to consolidate the combination of IDs and tripcodes because IDs are literally calculated as a session hash equivalent to an account on a specific user identifier
>apparently a redditor and not a programmer
Identity politics has nothing to do with this.

All I do is the calendar :(

Yeah you're chill, calendar on my nigga

Keep it up. You're doing good work.

how do you find shit to shill?

And we do appreciate it.