So Veeky Forums here is the deal:

So Veeky Forums here is the deal:

You have 1000$, you need to make out of this 1000$ 1.000.000 within 5 years, what is your strategy?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/miss_olsen87/
hashocean.com/?rid=599337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

start a knee pad and foam carpets company and sell them in front of OPs house

buy $1000 worth of ETH

If I knew this i wouldn't be posting on Veeky Forums

It's easy OP, I just use the 1000$ to buy a gun and use it to rob a 5,000,000 guy. He'll have to pay because I have a dominant position and guys with 5 million are logical and safe. It's the perfect plan.

who is that semen demon

Make 1000^(1/(365*5))=0.379% per day

Come on guys, he only needs a 140% interest rate. What memecoin can provide this?

>5 years

give me 8

if its either that or i die, I'll set up my own TOR site for like 50$, buy drugs for 950$ and start selling lol

Take it to Vegas and keep doubling your bet until you make it.

The return rates you'll need are insane so it's basically gambling whatever you choose

1) Your website will be shit
2) Nobody wants your shit street drug, the drugs sold on the onion network are quality. We don't want your shit

this desu. i'd get french subutex 5e/pill and sell it in nordic countries for 50-70e/pill

Are you for real?
I import stuff from Paris that goes by truck and is never stopped, I could import a shitload of that stuff here with almost no risk.

50€ for half a pill
70€ for one pill
350€ for one package (7)

Start a business, and work 70hrs a week on it making it grow.

What fucking county are you from? In Ireland it's 10 quid in a club and people still complain it's too much.

Post more of her.

I give you 8, tell me your plan

Which type of business would you think will be more successfull in the end? B2C or B2B?
In general which upcoming markets would you invest into?

Who the fuck is that hunni?

found that image on /pol/, i am also desperately searching for her

suck off all the fucking trannies that keep popping up for 100 a pop and deposit all of that + the initial 1000 (after condom expenses) into crypto

I think he meant 1mil of profits not debt

the things i would do to that ass are unspeakeable

Burn all the boats and build a brand.

1000 is nothing. I would invest in healthy food and encouraging companionship to make the 1000000 from my other profits irl

All in on Bitcoin.

Forex trading.
Pic related.

Buy million dollar house with 1000 down plus whatever you made from working at McDonald's for five years.

instagram.com/miss_olsen87/

This is the proof there must be a good somewhere out there, who else would be able to gift an individual such an extraterrestial ass.

Squats ma boi

Buy cocaine, sell cocaine in a high demand/low supply market, buy more coke, sell it, and so on.

Squats and Deadlifts, but why do i never see girls perform these exercises -low rep high weight- in my gym? Fuck it, it so god damn easy for woman to be fucking hot as long as your face is not fucked

He'd only have to buy once though

you're the fuckin man bro

Get a time machine and go back to when Priceline Inc was only $20

Learn to make trading Altcoin a passive income to the point you can live off of it.

Hint: Buy Waves

Use the 1000 to photocopy a 100 dollar bill until i get 1 million

Cloud mining
hashocean.com/?rid=599337