Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Never Forget Edition

Join us on chat (discord) To hear voice chat, access the channels in the top left corner
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

For the latest in memetics and the hottest memeology, be sure to check our lunar calendar -
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&pli=1
--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/
Last Thread

CERU my nigga

>
>So while you work you scan what ( websites?) for Intel about companies?
>How did you know about the new hires list being revealed?
>I shitpost all day too, I'm just trying to make it productive.

Nice technical analysis
Who do you work for, goldman sachs or jp Morgan?

Tfw losing 30% on vhc

Kek

VHC my schvartze

Everyone who was in the discord knows already. I called a 10% gain on CJES before 11:00am ( it probably wont stick around for more than 10 minutes before it drops back ). Making back VHC losses 10% at a time.

>we facetime on our iphones using the patent that AAPL stole from VHC

So while you work you scan what ( websites?) for Intel about companies?

How did you know about the new hires list being revealed?

>I shitpost all day too, I'm just trying to make it productive.

I can't stop laughing at all the stupid faggots who jumped on the stock of a shit company that is VHC just because some tripfag told them to.

I hope you faggots go homeless lol

CERU mah schvartze!
kek
kek
meh
kek

NEW MEMESTOCKS:
>ANY
>NERV
>TLOG
>CMTL

So what is the next meme. I lost over a quarter of my portfolio because I fell for memes. Looks like and is the next moon mission amirite? What is everyone avg'd in at and how many shares? What's the target after the new card releases?

VHC?
CERU?

>no ceru
>no vhc
kys

>no ceru
>no vhc
Not even a good list.

N O K O B T F O

AMD **

>VHC STILL IN FREE-FALL

>CERU
>NEW

So what moon medals have you guys received? I only got the GEVO and ASTI medals. When's the next rocket takeoff?

These are pretty good

>VHC
I will stay the course, i haven't lost shit yet, been here since the beginning familia.
I will Noko Noko-bro.
This will back out nicely in some weeks, i hope it goes down more so i can buy more shares.
>Pic related, the bitches i will be swimming in once this backs out as planned.

Oh I call bullshit

So you bought in at

Why are people buying VHC now? It hasn't shown signs of turning around, you're just burning money (or future profits) by buying in before it has stabilized.

Because most people don't do any research

I just don't give a shit anymore

>3.96
>missed the spike cause work
I don't get all my memestocks off of Veeky Forums
Sorry for your loss user.

But why?

The stock is going to $20/share we just don't know when

MY NIGGA! I'll match you.

You guys are fucking delusional

ya k.
Best of luck with that.

I lost $23 in VHC. I'm not grieving.

You, on the other hand, if you put any significant money into VHC and you're SERIOUSLY considering holding, well... hahaha...gooooood luck!

Are you not following the reasons why the stock has been moving? The process is ongoing friendo

Can't tell if trolling or retarded

Whatevs brah, just don't lose too much money

I hope that's your money you're using. just keep in mind that stock was $2 not very long ago.

You mean $0.20

You assume it's going to plummet even further? The only problem I see is people bitching about how they could have gotten it cheaper. It will rise exponentially eventually.

I don't see any reason it will go up. Nothing was mentioned here or on the calendar for the next month.

If you could pick 3 ETFs to put all of your money into right now what would they be?

>rise exponentially eventually

No. It won't.

So because no news came out and people panic and sold you follow the sheeps?

no, news did come out. that why the stock fell. Have you been paying attention?

I take back my concern. Do what you want with your money while you've got it.

First of all, this wasn't just panic selling. The company's future looks pretty bleak. It's not a $5 / share company. Fuck, it's not even a $4 / share company. There's really no value in this company except for a pending judgement that could go up, down, or sideways...

The lawsuit is a reason to keep VHC on your watchlist, not buy into it.

And if you already bought into it and didn't sell today... If your plan is to long-hold, then you're retarded.

At best, you MAY break even...barely.

this guy gets it.

AMD dip today, might be a good time to funnel money for maximum gains for the 29th

aww baby dat sweet sweet rx 480 gains. Don't forget console next year for xbox!!!

Kinda wondering where it has left to go at this point

>tfw bought right before the dip

Praise Kek, bring me gains

down :'(
THEN RIGHT BACK UP, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my portfolio is italian
I fucking hate italy

This has been the funniest day in RHG ever and I lost over $150 from this meme fest

I don't mind losing money as long as I lose it with you.

>gambling on the slim possibility a meme company is gonna get the better of fucking Apple
>not hugboxing our savior Mr. McAfee

wew lads

It *was* pretty funny. I'm not even mad...

>vhc taking an enormous shit
>rh making us eat it

Come on...that shit was funny

I woke up and asked my wife if it was a holiday since RH wasn't updating, I came out in the green for once so I'm pretty happy about it.

Who else here feels cucked when they're pumped to wake up but it turns out it's a holiday?

And what did your wife's son do?

I wish we had a log of every time RobinHood servers took a shit. I swear to god this same thing happened the day TTNP crashed. Not as long as today but still too much of a coincidence.

stay away from me and my family

This is awkward.

I just got approved for robinhood instant (because my brother signed up with my link), even though I just closed out all my positions because it's a garbage unreliable broker.

Was pretty funny though. Only 150$ down. I probably would have bought more at open if it wasn't for the shit

An Update for VHC shareholders.

015HjpRiolUNVknuZ
04:34:50
Revoke
stocks
Rhubarb

Its a link

Not a very good one

Who the fuck still owns vhc after today?

you'd be surprised

I don't even know what I'm going to buy when my funds resettle after this meme holocaust

I want more meme stocks but I also want to make money

Might go into AKS or some shit or just let BRK-B daily 1% me back up to $1000 again

>want more meme stocks but also want to make money

I could be making 2% a month on dividends, big tech, and mining growth, but instead I'm fucking around with these meme plays. I guess I think I'll become madaz given enough time.

Meme stocks are just so much fun
Making money is also really fun so I'm conflicted

why don't you do both? My mutual fund is growing while I piss out meme fires.

> he's not up 20% for the year

Can't wait until my meme hubris lands me in front of you guys begging for change.

i odn't know what that is, but here is what the motley fool syas:

"Finally, VirnetX plunged 27%. The patent-holding company's reversal of fortune didn't stem from any particular news item, but rather from general concerns about the likelihood of its being able to collect the full $625 million from a trial verdict victory against Apple. The stock had risen last week in response to a Supreme Court decision making it easier for companies like VirnetX to win triple damages for willful infringement. Today's drop gives back all of that ground, showing skepticism that VirnetX will ever be able to collect anything close to the current amount. Given the $625 million amount represents more than $11 per share and the stock trades just above $4 per share, VirnetX shareholders think the company will eventually have to accept a settlement of a much smaller amount, or risk getting nothing at all in an appeal."

plummet on no news? wtf, fool. this was the best case of market reaction to news i've seen in a long while.

This was a reaction to couzzo right?

>laughter reaches deafening levels
Today was amazing. The people forced to watch VHC tank while they were completely stuck due to Robinhood shitting the bed was depressing, but if you want a good laugh, read the Stocktwits history for VHC through the day. The anal devastation and delusion is amazing.

yes. a very swift and violent reaction.

Today was actually a great today
I'll take that -20% for a lifetime of laughs

I don't understand. I didn't think Apple had any appeals left. They already appealed, a retrial was ordered, and they lost a second time

>VHC ends the day at $4.20

Truly the finally blessing of the most famous meme stock

Whats tomorrows plan after this memacaust?

You guys remember when noko said VHC could go up to $30 but $25 was "more likely" ?

>my sides

Paper trade until you get better at investing

Gotta get in on that VHC "dip"

Ain't nothing but a dip. Just a little dipparoo...

what the fuck is a memercoaster supposed to be? You fuckin riding on our memes you fuckin newfag??

So who saw today's 64% gain with TLOG coming?

I noticed it when it opened around 26% up but couldn't muster the courage to buy given its recent zigzags.

Honestly it was worth the gamble
Lose 150 if it goes bad and gain 2000 if it goes good, it all came down to couzzo today and that fat spic sotomayor fucking everything up. Up until today the path was still worth going down. At least we had fun and the losses aren't ridiculous (that is if you didn't tell your dad to throw 40K into VHC and watch 12k disappear the day after fathers day)

so, uh... does anybody have the memisode where this little guy gets noko'd? i really liked it and only saved the thumb...

>the day after fathers day
shiieeeett

I remember him saying he had like 1800 shares left that he was playing with and had already sold the majority off.

What is going to happen with TLOG tomorrow?

Buy?
Ignore?

Stay strong, brother. I bought in on June 7th 2016, which was the highest price of the year at the time. Took me almost 2 weeks to see gains from it. We're gonna hit 6 dollars before the end of July, mark my words.

new /rhg/ rule
any time an user claims outrageous gains, SELL

>shiieeeett

fuckin nigger detected

You think it has more room to run after today?

Also, it's market cap is

Is this good or bad for aks?