Btc: $640

>btc: $640
Hold me Veeky Forums

calm your tits and hodl

>not putting yourself in a position to buy more on this bitfinex-induced panic sell

I hope it rebounds. It seems like Bitfinex is good with updates / communication, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

So many panic-selling dipshits always ruining a good party. What a shame.

Sincerely,

Ethfag

thats the mindset of a billionaire.

Should've bought Trumps

image name

Stop acting retarded

>complaining that BTC corrects 100$ when we are up 300+$

Have fun making the whales richer while you panic sell instead of buying the dip.

>this is what retards actually believe

Really. I remember when BTC when in the 200s not too long ago.

Every time I buy BTC, the price plummets.

Good. Someone needs to carry the burden.

Ps buy monero

I know that feel, bought at 680 and again at 750 if it dips hard I'm going to buy a fuck ton though

And I bet you stopped buying now, and won't buy again until it's being going up for a while.

dont you need to buy like $10k worth to see any profit above $100 if you buy at 680 and sell at 750?

Holy shit I cant believe youre this dumb.

what?

You need 1.43 shares to make 100$ when selling for a profit of 70$ per share. Therefore, buying at 680, you need 680*1.43 = 972.4$ to make a profit of 100$. If you can't figure this out, finance is REALLY not for you.

I meant bitcoins not shares, oops

thanks and yeh that's what I meant I just worded it completely fucking retarded

but I'm saying, do people actually put $1500 onto this just to make 100 dollar profit?

cause if you bought 1500 worth at 680 and sold at 750 you'd make 154 dollars profit?

btc is a meme that needs to die, fundamental problems in the transaction processing time make it a huge meme that people won't let go of

am I salty that I didn't predict the meme? Yes, I had an HD5870 that could have mined the fuck out of bitcoins in 2009 on free electricity, but that doesn't mean it's any less retarded now

Yes

It's stable and on an uptrend and you can catch some pretty nice dips

I think everyone knows it'll crash after the halving though

Sold exactly on the peak.

It's not bitfinex you dumbfucks. Bitfinex is literally

>I think everyone knows it'll crash after the halving though
Won't it go up a lot during the halving before crashing though?

Can someone send me 1 satoshi? I wanna see if my wallet is working

1W3PHhH7QKA5JCX94NTx2vcta5wokZNZUTo1x

Quick reminder that there is no guarantee that bitcoin or any other coin is going to keep rising (or go down). Keep gambling Veeky Forums, but that's all you're doing here. Do not believe shills who have only positive things to say about how their coin is only going up. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY'RE SAYING THAT? Wake up assholes.

That's the common consensus, but honestly anything can happen. Why'd it dip today? Aussies sold off a shit ton of BTC on an auction and one of the exchanges was down. It's super volatile right now, some call it a correction, but imagine if a stock jumped to 750 then corrected down to 650 in a couple days. I'd get out at the next spike senpai.

This, use your brain. BTC is a calculated risk.

Yes! I want the price to crash so I can get in at $200-$300.

How does it feel to have the pre-halvening pump cut short due to an exchange fuckup? Might as well just dump now for that cheap eth

>lost $200
>will probably lose $480-$1500 before the week ends

I was aware of the risks. but it still feels bad.

This is true for any investment. Ever. That's how investing works.

there is hope

kek no

A lot of bitcoin holders are panic selling nu male cucks

They buy and sell off emotion like women

The price will rebound and be over $750 soon

Do you want to stay in a market dominated by "nu-male cucks" that panic sell constantly? Is that a good long-term hold? Volatility makes for excellent trading but you'd have to be a fool to buy and hold BTC now.

Wait till the halving senpai.

The volatility is caused by nu male cucks.

But the baseline of BTC are those who will hold strong at $300. This unbreachable wall is what sets BTC apart from all others.

In time, some of these numale cucks may find their manliness and become true hodlers too, and then the price can rise with strength.

having is used to dump on unsuspecting cucks that always think its going up, time to choose a real coin like monero that has no halving and work to make it the next bitcoin.

I've been buying and holding since $12 so I think I'll hold

I don't know if ur a nocoiner or an eth cuck

I am. My plan is to short eth on it's spikes during the day to generate more BTC, then sell off most of my BTC at the next big spike. I'll then just go in on ETH temporarily with the remainder of my crypto holdings then sell that for BTC when BTC is rising again. So far I'm generating $10 an hour of BTC by shorting eth so I must be doing something right.

I agree BTC will not go below 300. I doubt we will see a dip below 450. But it has a massively inflated price and huge volatility right now because it's price isn't based on it's fundamentals, it's based on speculation, legal workarounds for taxes, drugs, and third world countries fighting inflation. A commodity that fills all those needs is going to be one hell of a ride.

I agree that the type of person BTC attracts is typically going to be more emotional than a computer algo owned by JP Morgan but there's more factors at play here.

Just a man trying to maximize his gains.

I buy every week and I've got no plans to ever sell my coins

what game

>1W3PHhH7QKA5JCX94NTx2vcta5wokZNZUTo1x
I don't think it works. I can't check the balance on blockchain.info

Bitcoin can be private, just use a deterministic wallet

Hahaha.

Good luck with the sell orders, retards.

Bagholders played like a fiddle once again.

Dead by Daylight. Little context here for the webm
>invisible spooky guy is wraith, he's a killer, can only attack whole visible. Killers have to put survivors on meat gooks to be sacrificed. Bug where you get points as a wraith if you keep turning invisible and visible near someone on a hook.
>when you're on a hook there's a progress bar, when it gets half way down you have to spam space to stay alive
>girl attempts to pick me up, then shops when she gets hit, causing a fail in the QTE