But I like being lazy

Transitioning into adulthood is scary. Is it possible to build wealth and become financially secure without needing to work 40 hours a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=599337
hashocean.com/?rid=726440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is it possible to build wealth and become financially secure without needing to work 40 hours a week?
Too late, m8. You fucked up. You should have been thinking about this a few years prior.

Laugh at her broke ass and tell her to fuck out the way I got some express shirts that are heat

It's possible if you're an attractive female.

I would tell her to piss off & stop holding up the line

good thing in today's world I have a shot at the new american dream of becoming a female

>dat ass

How the fuck you spending $300 in a what looks like a sandwich shop?

Rape her because I know she can't afford a lawyer

take a creepshot and post it in a thread like this because beta.

>new american dream of becoming a female
>he aint wrong

bruh, reubens. reubens, bruh

lol gross misapplied statistics meant to scare the herd WE HAS BIG NUMBAHS LOOKS

that ass is no laughing matter

Cloud mining

OP, you learn an advanced skill that you have an interest in i.e. coding, chemistry, or whatever it may be.

When your skill level is sufficient you can apply it to a market. Ideas will come to you as you gain expertise.

International ass expert here.

That is a disgusting cottage-cheese ghetto booty cleverly concealed with tight jeans. Looks like a cluster of cancer tumors when she's naked. Trust me on this, I know a lot about ass.

Pic related is what you should aim for. Seems like no ass at first, but when you get them naked you have a silky smooth perfectly round and firm butt. With the texture of creamy caramel.

I know these things, don't doubt me on this guys.

Yes.

I'm currently doing it.

I work 30 - 35 hours a week and will make about $80k this year.

>not liking ghetto booty
>caring about a little cottage cheese when her ass looks like that

Literally gay.

Doctorate in Assonomics here.

Booty in pic is subpar. It's workout booty, booty that can only be maintained on a tight regimen and only really looks good in constraining clothes with pics at weird angles.

The bubble is what should be sought after. If it doesn't look like the girl has to dance to get into her jeans, you're fucking up. Pic extremely related.

well......what do you do?

Just keep in mind those young bitches with the junk food assess will be the fat ass bitches you see at target when they are older. I love thick Mexican women but they almost always end up fat just like thick black bitches thick white hos. My exes ass was 10/10 thick but you could just look at her mom to know she was going to get fat ass hell in a few years and she did.

Fit ass is best, not as nice feeling but last much longer than a fat ass.

Contractor muh fuckas. Own my own business.

>implying he wouldn't do it pro-bono so he could get at that ass

This.

I've been working on project that could really take off and once it starts working then I can kick back and possibly relax the rest of my life with little to no effort.
Granted you need a good idea and a load of free time. As well as letting it consume your ever waking moment. But it can be done OP. Especially if find a niche market that hasn't caught up to technology yet.

get rich by Cloud Mining

Yes but that's a 135 credit not 300 and we don't usually do layaway but I'm willing to make an exception

"I can make a broke bitch rich"

"But I don't fuck with broke bitches"

You're that tile fucker, aren't you?