Brexit will NOT happen

Stop freaking out you fags

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-22/something-strange-emerges-when-looking-behind-brexit-bookie-odds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Although Ladbrokes has received a higher volume of bets to leave the EU, those making a punt on remain were placing higher financially larger. Shaddick revealed the average stake on a bet to remain was £450, compared to £75 on a bet to leave."

>In other words, a few large bettors are skewing the bookie odds dramatically in the favor of Remain, even as the mass of bettors is betting on Leave, albeit with smaller cash amounts. Another way of putting it: a substantially outsized influence by a wealthy minority over the poor majority, just like in every other aspect of life.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-22/something-strange-emerges-when-looking-behind-brexit-bookie-odds

Exactly. And which side always ends up winning?

Brexit is a meme. I've been saying this for a week now.

Brexit will NOT happen

Buy AMD and walk away

Why did you feel the need to assert the same asinine point three times? I don't even support Britain in leaving the EU, but you're a complete fuckwit.

>Brexit is a meme. I've been saying this for weeks now.

I know you're fond of erroneously re-asserting your opinion, but why do we care if you've been saying anything at all? Do you expect people to follow all your posts?

>OP is a fag

Great job faggot

It already did. It's over and the money is moving accordingly.

Ignore reality to your own financial demise you faggot.

This is Leicester City all over again.

Are bookies going to hang themselves tomorrow? Actually I mean today, sorry I've been up all night.

>Brexit is a meme. I've been saying this for weeks now.

...and you were wrong all week.

Bookies made a lot of money on this one

Bet you feel pretty stupid now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope you believe in meme magic because it's real.

Anons, a moment of silence please.

These two have most likely committed suicide.
Let us give our hearts and prayers to these two, they are on a dark journey on the other side, but let us hope as decent folk that they make better decisions where ever they are now.

GET FUCKED YOU UNCULTURED MERCHANTS

BTFO

kek

Comment 1 if that story touches you :o
Comment 2 if you want to help those anons :)
Ignore if you are a faggot :(

Kek

Lordy lordy lord were you wrong

HAHAHAHAHA BTFO

FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

ABSOLUTELY REKT

ABSOLUTELY REKT

ABSOLUTELY REKT

You billioinare-wannabes are so fucking stupid. I hope your investments tank tomorrow.

>Brexit will NOT happen

Veeky Forums

Thank God this is a slow board

Why would you lie? :(

MY FUCKING SIDES
Y

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
I
D
E
S

You best start believing in nationalism, son

holy crap this is gold

Awesome

GET REKT FAGGOT

how much did he lose?

APOLOGIZE

Daft cunt

F

>This thread

kek

I made $200 profit today on brexit.

I have to say, i have no idea why the markets were so against brexit odds like it was. In the last day, sportsbet was 8.10 odds ($1 give $8.10). There was no scientific or rational reason to think so and i was right in betting on logic:

The polls were tied. Given tied polls, brexit gets the edge because the old people were strongly for brexit, and their the ones who vote. The young people were against and they dont vote. The passion was on brexits side.

Given the above, it was foolish to be so sure it wouldn't happen.

Stop calling shit memes. Do you know how much of an idiot you sound like?