I am totally indifferent to Brexit, Brentry or Brunch, but I have a few thousand euro

I am totally indifferent to Brexit, Brentry or Brunch, but I have a few thousand euro.

Should I convert them to dollars before the results come out on the 24th, or keep them in euro?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyfx.com/eur-usd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They won't Brexit. Leave them as Euros.

unfortunaly brexit ain't happening.

you failed your ancestors britbongs, and you failed her

What would Brexit do to the pound?
Would it even effect the euro, since nobody was expecting them to change currencies any time soon?

Yes, change it, wait a few weeks, and if nothing happens to the euro, change it back.

Better safe than sorry, faggot.

The fees, though

I'm also interested because I need to buy both gbp and euro's for a vacation in two weeks. I'm converting CAD btw.

See what's happening to the Pound? The fall out will affect the Euro, too. Just wait and see. Should've listened, OP...

>not posting laughing brits

Oh boy
dailyfx.com/eur-usd

I hope you did it lad

Lol

Well you tried at least.

I came here to laugh at you.

Managed to jump ship at the old exchange rate while the last votes were coming in. Those motherfuckers.

Politically, I have mixed feelings about the whole thing, but it's going to cause me personal inconvenience, so fuck it and fuck the voters.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>I am totally indifferent to Brexit

There are good aspects and bad aspects. Ideologically speaking, I'm neutral.

But if it depresses the euro rate for months or years to come, that's indirectly inconvenient. I'm only just realising what a nuisance that would be.

Kek

wew

Now that it's happened, I have basically OP's question. Should I rush to the bank as soon as they open, or leave it and hope for the best?