Hello everyone! Has Lady Luck smiled upon you today?

Hello everyone! Has Lady Luck smiled upon you today?

Because it sure hasnt for me.. My Crypto holdings of BTC and ETH took a serious beating lately. and I will be on suicide watch. Nevertheless, I will give $5 USD, in BTC to the first user who has a user ID with the upper case letter "L"

L For LUCKY!

Make me Lucky again anons!

Why the fuck would I want 5 dollars?

Bit coin is worthless, how are you suppose to settle your debts with someone if they won't pay you back? Does the legal system defend agreements made with bitcoin?

All those businesses that trade in bitcoin are total idiots.

I bet it would be easy as fuck to fake a bitcoin on their point of sale device.

oh boy, you've stepped it up this time

>
you win, how lucky are you? gibbe wallet address plz

i-i don't have one, how do I make

if the precedent is set that a USA courtroom will legally defend and enforce a transaction made with bitcoin, then I will invest in bitcoin.

coinbase

otherwise it's totally valueless as a currency because it has no legal enforcement behind it.

the US legal system auctioned some siezed BTC woth millions, if that helps

i'm trying to install bitcoin core, I don't get it

That's just a way for the gov to sucker people out of their cash, literally selling nothing but hollow information.

The gov has to agree to legally enforce bitcoin before it can have any value.

any currency without legal enforcement is inherently worthless.

get coinbase first before you fiddle around with core.. Core transaction fees are higher

1Kmup51qJiJTACbbJBRNTieqduq89v9mYV

I think i created it

i installed bitcoin-qt on Arch, need to download huge ass blockchain tho

bitcoin is legally enforced.. The exchanges that trade them, Ie: coinbase. follows the usual banking procedures

sent you your $5 worth of BTC.. enjoy.. L will make us LUCKY!

give me the courtcase where the usa gov officially ruled that it enforces bitcoin transactions

citation definitely needed

Thanks

What did he mean by this?

>Verify at least 80GB (22GB * 3 copies + 14GB worth of additional blocks via bitcoind/bitcoin-qt) of free disk space is available

>Install gnupg, deluge, bitcoin-qt, bitcoin-daemon, and bitcoin-cli from the official repositories
>Using a browser, download README.txt, bootstrap.dat.torrent, bootstrap.dat.torrent.gpg, and bootstrap.txt
>Using gnupg, verify the downloaded files as having good signatures (you will need to first import the signer's public key ID A2DB9CCA)
>Using deluge, download the 22GB bootstrap.dat (perhaps hours depending on your download data rate)

Nevermind i think it is working

thanks

these clients are too much of a hassle for someone new to BTC. the transaction probably wont get confirmed

tell me if it does come in, anyway

>these clients are too much of a hassle for someone new to BTC

Why? Literally looks like most simplistic UI i've ever seen.

>literally 4 tabs

This feature looks neat

ok just wait for it to confirm, it might take several hours.

At least if you use coinbase or blockchain.info you see it instantly

Not much time left, I'll see it soon. Thanks!

thanks for trying user.. if the confirmation bounces.. i can give it to you again if you provide another faster wallet. but till then, i will have to wait it out

Can it even do that?

2 confirmations on my end.. you might get it user

what is the value of bitcoin besides laundering money?

Buying drugs online

I will buy steroids with mine if I figure it out and buy some using localbitcoins

alot of places accept them, like Steam, and some restaurants

thanks for giving L for LUCKY.. I hope my fortunes change.. but in the meantime i'll be on suicide watch

i hope you receive your bits user

ok this shit is going to take a year and take up half my hard drive

what the fuck

thats why you should have got the pleb-tier coinbase one. it reaches you instantly and get confirmed in several minutes

it just got fully confirmed on my end

>requires email and other shit

it got fully confirmed and sent to the address you gave me.. If you cant obtain it.. that money is lost forever

i will be able to when i finish downloading the memechain m8

sometime next year

Op you're a weird cunt