Post your face when a few cheeky bongs wrecked your evil global domination plot

Post your face when a few cheeky bongs wrecked your evil global domination plot

bam

just popping out for a cheeky market crash m8 hold me pint lad

Praise Kek!

He went long on gold dummie. like 20% of his macro fund. He saw this coming. Gold is up 8%

so you're saying the jews orchestrated the Leave campaign's success?

So he had a plan B. Like any evil super villian

Jews are 10000x smarter than you think they are. They are ALWAYS a step ahead.

I wouldn't be surprised if they orchestrated the rise of Trump to fuel hatred towards China, since they are not playing nice with the jewish elite right now.

This.

They are crashing the world economy through the finance sector to make the Democrats look incompetent and give Trump a free win.

Isnt this nigga like 100 year old?

Whats his end goal with vast control of the worlds economy? Funding immortality experiments?

>Funding immortality experiments?
that, and also keeping control of NWO

rockefeller is pretty successful so far in using artificial hearts (and possibly regenerative tissue to keep him alive even longer)

"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" will give you the jews end goal

Didn't soros buy $30 billion in gold last week??

> tfw you make $4 billion in your sleep

it's that easy

jesus

What do you mean? He profited heavily. Sold stocks and bought gold in early 2016.

If he went all in on gold and the sold out asap, he easilly couldve have made over a billion sollars in a day

Why do you think that he's going to suffer from this? Sharks like him hedge their risks and always stay on top, it's the common people who are going to get fucked. They will lose their savings, their pensions and jobs.
Billionaires will only profit from this.

Not if you buy Bitcoin.

Come to think of it, I did hear on a podcast a few days ago that he bought a shit ton of gold. Jesus Christ, talk about easy money.

Fucking /pol/tards, there's no such thing as jews