The pound is dropping hard

The pound is dropping hard.

>GBP/USD: 1.346
>record low since 1985
Press F to pay respects

no ragrets

F

I bet there's a fucking fortune waiting to be made at the bottom of the pound.............

Thinking about dropping 20 grand or so in it

I will double your investment if you just give me your cash instead.

I wonder when the pound will see the bottom though............weeks? months?

minutes

How do you make profit off of this?

itll get to its lowest where you buy it than itll climb back up

buy low sell high obv

Trade back when it bounces back up. Should only be a .015 increase atm since it seems to top out around 1.5 per USD

F

How fucked is the US dollar?

Should I get rid of this shit? I'll literally put everything into the Zimbabwean Dung Pile (ZDP) if I have to.

DAVID CAMERON TO RESIGN BEFORE OCT

pretty sure it's gonna continue dropping, still F also another F for the future

Buy it right now you fucking stupid,the crash was just a trick of EU to downplay the GBP.

EU right now is a sinking ship and the Brits were smart enough to just out first.
Mark my word, GBP will raise and EUR will drop to the point = USD

holy shit

F

what website is this?

Inb4 Soros the eternal jew buys a shitload at the lowest point and the value 'miraculously' goes up

And then just when it starts to recover, Scotland will call its now-guaranteed independence vote to start it crashing again. Maybe we can collect an entire set of black weekdays?

Do you know anything about economics?
Everytime we do something the pound drops or rises, it will literally increase within a few months.

Does it drop to forty-year lows in one of the biggest one-day crashes ever every time we do something?

Well you weren't wrong.

>it will literally recover 8% in a few months
Bitcoin dipped slower than your retarded countrymen's "currency" when the bubble burst. There's no recovery from this crash.

>forty-year lows

Technically true but kind of disingenuous. It was already low, it dropped less than 10% today.

I hope so. Still crawling back up though

Are there going to be riots in the street when bongs wake up and discover that all of their savings are now essentially worth ~8% less than they were the night before?

>britbongs
>understanding basic economics
probably not

No, because they know that they made the right long term decision

are you seriously that retarded?

REMAIN FAGS GET OFF OF MY BOARD, REEEEEEEEEE

This was so fucking obvious, if I wasn't a student poorfag I would've poured all my money in shorting the pound.

What kind of a mongrel honestly expected it to stay stable/go up, regardless of the vote?

Not unless local prices rise 8%.

...Which they might if places like Aldi and Lidl have trouble buying their continental stock at the old prices.

Nothings changed, the resources of the Earth are the same as they were yesterday.

You don't realize the loss till you cash out.

>Implying you didn't short the pound.

US bros, with the rates now somewhat stabilized at 1.39, should i sell my GBP to buy US dollars?
Im not sure what will happen when the new york stock exchange opens at 9;30, how much selling should we expect from US bros? How low will the GBP drop?

I'm an Australian moving to America in 8 months.

What does this mean for my money?

This. He was telling people to buy gold leading up to the vote to cause the price to sky rocket. Now he is going to sell all his gold assets and but out the entirety of the british economy. What an absolute madman.

>Comparing an imaginary currency based off of NEET sweat to a real currency tied to an actual physical economy

Nigga, you just went full retard.

Your currency is already shit, don't worry about it.

I was afraid of that.

anyone got a video of some bankers going mental when the pound dropped last night?

USD won't be fucked until Trump sells Alaska back to Russia for the same price as they bought it in 1867.

>Nigga, you just went full retard.
Are you mentally deficient? The whole point of the comparison is that a real-life currency crashed harder than a make-believe money for autistic manchildren *known* for its instability.

They'd remain in the trade union if not the EU itself, EU says they aren't actually gonna sanction them as punishment. Potential corrections?

I think a lot of people are just avoiding the volatility by hiding in usd and gold... and if revenue continues normally after the water settles things could swing violently back to normal.

that graph indicates that a hearty rebound is currently underway

GBPEUR, GBPUSD or GBPCHF?