The brexit is the catalyst that we've all been waiting for to finally pop the global financial bubble...

The brexit is the catalyst that we've all been waiting for to finally pop the global financial bubble. Everything that capital can be shifted into as a form of "investment", and I mean everything, is hugely overvalued. This will be the return to equilibrium. Let it begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJzftxo14-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, it's not like the technology and free trade deals exploded or anything. It's clearly a bubble.

Why does the market average trend have to move in a straight line? Just because your shitty meme picture shows it? Life isn't always linear, kid.

Stop. being. stupid.

Look at the historical P/E

well its not overvalued in the sense youre talking about
because the aim was to value it accordingly with free trade
when you aim it with isolation lenses, of course, it's overvalued

This is over reacting. It will make the US market go down, which is a tremendous buying opportunity.

It will take a few years for the UK to leave the EU. Corporate earnings are unchanged.

That said you were a full to hold short term stock on this. I sold mine on tuesday.

TURN ON CNN

WORD MARKETS CRASHING

SELL SELL SELL

>Said everyone who didn't believe the 2007-8 housing bubble

>tfw i will never make back my VHC losses

great opportunity to BUY american stocks tomorrow. thank god i sold my volkswagen stock thurs afternoon

>looking at just p/e ratios alone to evaluate stocks
yeah buddy the p/e ratios are high but what else is there to invest in? consider that bond yields are very low and that money flows back and forth from the stock market to the bond market. do you really that people will be rushing to buy govt bonds right now?

all the governments of europe are fucking fucked. the us dollar is king. not to sound too /pol, but there are hordes of jihadi rape gangs rampaging through the streets of europe's major cities killing and raping everyone. not to mention they are also receiving free healthcare and welfare. that might be a problem.

i myself am going to be buying call options on the dow jones tomorrow. probably with a longer term expiry date.

get rich with me. please :)

I'm going to buy too, but it's still a bubble.

Also if you're using the dow jones... don't ever post about finance again.

at times like these investors crave stability, not memestocks of the we. nothing wrong with investing in the good old dow jones.

nice

WITNESSED

*week

Where should us bongs invest?
I should have put my currency into dollars yesterday, but I was always pretty sure we'd remain.

You can have free trade without being in part of the euro.

The Brits can still have no tariffs and just escape the euro regulatory control.

You're digging yourself a deeper hole here. Dow jones is an arbitrary index devoid of anything meaningful.

>pretty sure
>taking the chance
ya fucked up bong

Don't get carried away.

50% gold, 50% bitcoin.

How does /nl_kripp
Read finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=GBPEUR=X Interactive#{"range":"5d","allowChartStacking":true}
And think "yeah GBP is doing fine, it only crashed for 2 hours".

I don't know stats. But I think he's being a moron.

>bitcoin
Are you really this retarded?

not encrypting a bitcoin wallet onto a usb flash drive and holding it as a tangible currency

I'm not particularly bright at these things.
Can someone advice me please?

I live in EU, have about 5k USD cash and about 10k EUR cash. My main salary is in EUR.
Since everyone is a millionaire here, I know my savings are pitiful, but in my country with 550eur average monthly salary it's a good sum to me.

Any advice what should I do? Dump euros for usd? Do nothing? Buy sterling and wait? (I'm not planning to use my saving in 3 years at least)

It was a joke.

Did something happen with bitcoin? I don't follow it.

ok well thanks for setting me straight then. instead of getting butthurt and digging deeper hole, i will admit that i don't know much about investing, just what i've pieced together from various shills i've found on the internet.

can you tell me which stocks i should consider buying, and when (tomorrow??)

i'm just trying to make some money so i can feed my babies

how into math and linear regression

Very nice.

Buy tvix

I agree that a tangent doesn't really convey enough information to accurately portray the situation (should be a gradient of tangents probably).

But you're just being dumb.

Buy low, sell high. The Pound is at 30 year lows against the dollar. Will it go lower in the short term? Maybe. But if you can wait years, who cares? At some point, it will be higher. Oil is also still pretty low. At some point it's going to be higher. If time isn't a factor for you, you have more options.

Pretty much that, user. The Dow's not a relevant index, but either way, the shit hit the fan, and we'll all either celebrate or commisserate while our markets are closed, then get back in there and make some coin today or tomorrow. Also, sweet hex!

S&P 500 ticker VOO

Prime Minister just resigned y'all

Why? Because it will fall and be cheap or it will skyrocket in the coming days?

What's breddy good for me is my 401k investments at work kick in Monday. So that's $350 to fool around with. If only I had a few grand in there now.

I will also say that your line of thinking was correct, it's just that you picked a very poor representation of the market as a whole.
Because it's a good long term place to put your money without timing the market or picking a stock at random

>Corporate earnings are unchanged.

You mean the corporate earnings that peaked in Q3 2014?

50% guns and ammo, 50% gold

Well, I'll be god damned.
Outstanding good sir.

ok thanks man. looks like the S&P 500 is down significantly more the dow right now, so the bounceback will be much more glorious. duh. the dow jones is for fucking losers.

this bubble is in the dollar but yeah stocks are overpriced thanks to inflation, at least in america and europe

>lineair regression always leads to a straight line
How's about you into some freshman linear algebra, genius.

Won't investors be looking to put into manufacturing and primary sectors now?

>CNN.

LISTEN TO ANDERSON COOPER.

>CNN.

are you a baby boomer? srs question.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJzftxo14-k

Considering dropping 10k on VOO. Buy now or wait?

Seriously this is best. Sell as fast as you can. No matter what. You have to stop the bleeding.

Us non-tards would like to make a little more money on our shorts so please sell sell sell.

I'm waiting, for now. I suspect Monday will be a shit show too. All the mutual fund fags who are late to the party won't have their sell orders completed until close of business today

Hey Veeky Forums I'm a total noob when it comes to investing how should I go about taking advantage of this "crisis"? Should I open up an ETrade account and just buy random shit? Should I just stock up on beans and bullets and prepare to conquer the wastes?

Is trading 212 shit?
I mean for learning.

Put money into the s&p Monday?

What does biz think?

That's right, sell sell sell. And do it because I said so.

im just looking at VOO right now. stayed away from it before because a bit expensive, but i probably wouldnt buy on monday. unless it shoots up tuesday, i wouldnt buy until friday next week or probably the following week.

If there is a global recession Beer and Dollar General. Seriously.

You should totally buy VIX futures options.

you should have shorted the british pound and you could have tripled your money but it's too late now.
it will probably take a few business days to get your account set up and funded while daytraders already raked in their money this morning hand over fist. don't try to time the market, short stocks/buy options unless you really love gambling, because you don't have a crystal ball.

just buy some american index etfs or industry specific etfs. when the next crisis comes along (maybe when the fed raises rates?) and there is a a downturn, buy more. after you have money invested you will become more interested and start doing more research. otherwise you will find reading about 'trailing stop limit sell orders' or 'put options' on investopedia.com to be very dry.

/biz will be one of your best resources and you can find out about the latest memestocks and pretend currencies while neets call you a 'stupid cuck faggot senpai/desu'

i just bought almost $2400 worth of call options on a homebuilder etf (sep 15 expiry, $36 strike) because i think that the american real estate market is raging back. i am still high of shorting the british pound so i took the afternoon off work and am slamming brewskis. i will most likely lose all of my money on this trade. keep in mind that 90% of options expire worthless.

remember to have fun!

oh, the homebuilder etf i was talking about is XHB

Whatever you say

bought some UVXY and sold it to get VXX, thinking about sitting on it until next week. not sure if im being a fucktard though

can I start buying or wait more days?