Tfw just found out that one of my investments is probably a ponzi-scheme

>tfw just found out that one of my investments is probably a ponzi-scheme

was it hash ocean?

>buying memeshit without doing research

No.

Yeah, you're right. I did a lot of research but clearly not enough. I'm only in the hole for about €300, because I wasn't sure yet to put in the big bucks, but still..

Stay mad nocoiner

yes ETH and BTC fucked us up good

What was the investment?

Play it like you're considering investing 10,000 contingent on returns. When the Ponzi people give you 580 to trigger your greed, walkaway.

Too late. I asked them some questions about a specific concern I had with their business model expecting them to point me to proof of my wrongbeing. But instead they just stopped replying. Since they always reply right away normally, I figured I'm screwed.

My plan at this point is to wait for their response and pretend like they convinced me. Then do what you said. I've been talking about making a bigger investment once I'm convinced it's above board for a while now. So I hope they fall for it.

If not, my only course of action is to threaten to start blowing the whistle.

tell us what the investment is. You might another user from committing a mistake

Fuck no. Massive pull-out is the last thing I want. Besides it's not a big company so I'm pretty sure noone here is invested in it. Lastly, I don't even know if my hunch is correct yet.

I'll say once I get my money back.

Why start this thread if you don't tell us about the company?!?!? Just for the stupidity showoff?

Yep.

Cheers mate!

>Doesnt want to trigger a dump by posting his suspicions on a Vietnamese juggling board and lose his pitiful €300.

just remember your first 300 dicks user, you've come a long way, you now just take it up the ass, he however is still on the grind.

Don't reply if it was MGT

look up spongetech. i lost 2.5k on that piece of shit

It wasn't

ouch
my condolences bro

couldn't you give a small clue without giving away the company? something that only some of us would get. Like "it's an arbitrage company" or "its HQ is in asia", something like that

none of those

As long as it's not robinhood...it's robinhood isn't it...