Show me how much money you lost today

show me how much money you lost today

I didn't lose any money. I am a poorfag dealing in cryptos, it was a good day for me

I made 30% gains bitch.

Cashed out of a long held position in Lockheed Marketing.

hasn't updated yet
vanguard is so slow at updating.

Yeah. What is net worth 3 days ago if you're lucky

+10 percent because I bought spxu yesterday afternoon

Smart user.

-4% in robinhood
-2,6% in IRA

kill me fammily

Got any advice for newbies trying to deal with crypto?

just my taxable brokerage account. haven't looked in my retirement accounts.

Have people give you them for good and services

Didn't sell anything, so I didn't lose anything.

50 bucks. 5%.

Sucks.

same. feeling good about next week though

I beat the market- only down 2.33% when the dow and S&P500 are down 3.5%

Up 100%.
Thanks based Bitcoin.

Only paper losses like said

-2.2% Just happy i dodged bullets and dumped my higher risks yesterday for profit on all.

You only lose money if you sell your position lower than when you bought it.

If you hold your stock, you don't lose a thing. So in the end, I gained a shit ton of stock, no losses here bro.

long term trading commodities

You only lose if you sell

I'm down around -$17500 (-3%)

>falling for the electronic quotation jew
>not closing all your deposit and 401k / retirement accounts
>not all in on Bitcoin, Real Estate, Gold & Silver

-4.01% in IRA
-3.65% in 401k

maybe like $1.5k altogether not a big deal, I'm still mostly in cash and I'm only gonna buy in when I think the EU has dissolved as far as it's going to

> Lockheed Marketing

Kek.

lmao
/pol/ vision active

You guys actually have 100k in stocks? My friends with degrees are only earning around 100k a year.

Or are you guys pushing 30?

What? You have a problem mate? This company is a top performer and i know my shit, i've been working in Merger and acquisitives for 15 years +, now go to sleep kiddo because right now you're swiming in deep waters. And let me tell you a little secret: the sharks are hungry.

13/f/cali

-$240.15 (0.24%)
Was a lot better than I had feared.

JUST

made about 1.8% really missed out I was heavily short up to 2 days before brexit becuase I expected it to go remain. Would have made 5.5% if I didn't sell but at least I didn't lose money

I don't consider my loss an actual loss as it's pretty sure to bounce back. That said, I wish I'd sold my AMD so I could buy it back. But I work during the day....

None. I bought Dow puts for August at about noon as I was surprised how small the drop was. What do you guys think will happen next week? I am figuring on another 10% down as this all plays out, considering we were almost back to the all-time highs yesterday.

you do realize this is a offshoot of /pol/ board right?

99% of the ppl here either come from /b/ or /pol/

i been reading but I can't find a good entry level tool for market trading in the UK.

We got no robinhood.

I'm not even going to look. It's Friday.

Not so much loss, as gainz bro.

Lost $1,100 in a $45,000 portfolio...ugly day

What'd you invest in to achieve that?

>the EU has dissolved as far as it's going t

Any Euros care to comment?

Haven't been following closely but seems like some of the stronger economies could be inspired to leave rather than support the likes of Romania.

Is Germany Out a possibility with Merkel at the helm?

Yesterday I bought some call options in the UVXY. The UVXY went up 44% and my call options counting the bid/ask it barely moved. I bought the option for $1.40. Currently the bid is at $2.50. Still made money but extremely disappointing.

Up almost 0.80%.

Year to date 4,01%, 1 year 2,17%. The purple line is my country's index.

I'm probably too cautious. Need to buy bigger chunks of index on the good dips.

>Is Germany Out a possibility with Merkel at the helm?
Germany got a lot stronger after Brexit, they benefit from this in the long run

My tenants paid the rent on time again so I'm up this month

I believed for a while that all you guys were just bullshiting like the guys over at Veeky Forums. Very shocked that you all actually have a lot of money.

I don't really want to guess, I had some in 10 year futures so that sucked ass, but all my other stuff is in very long term non volatile portfolio options, the US market is still up almost 1% from last year so I'm not that upset.

-665 GBP
Oh well

>IRA
>Not Roth

You should seduko

I cant imagine any european couuntry leaving. Those who get benefits clearly wont want to leave and payers like France,Finland,Sweden etc like EU(at least people in power do)