BITCOIN GIVING THREAD = GENERAL = STOCKS = GIVEAWAYS

I've got some bitcoins and I'm willing to donate a little bit of them, (bits) to people. Post your bitcoin address etc when you post.

>RULES: I'M NOT HERE FOR FREELOADERS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE
>DON'T LET ME GIVE ALL THE GIVING, IF YOU CAN SPARE SOME BITS, DONATE SOME TO OTHER ANONS
>GIVE A GOOD REASON WHY YOU NEED BITCOINS + PROOF IF YOU JUST WANT A RICH user TO GIVE YOU SOME

Other urls found in this thread:

m.insidehalton.com/news-story/6739113-several-youths-arrested-following-break-in-spree-in-north-oakville
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1Aa4M2cZLGZXtQzqH9ivHF98C9wE3PrX5G
Need to invest in kneepads/chapstick so I pay off student loans

any rich anons want to donate bits to me? I'm in actual need of shelter and anything would help to pay my rent. I'm living in a one room apt.

1NxgTY3EHM2yffcu13KX6pMxMQBo33Qv8o

Sorry that's my brother on our same IP. I'm visiting him for a couple of days.

1PAHZbe9SDR9zqZYyjwzRQiPGH8h16hMD6

Give me enough to mock those peeps who constantly shit on cryptos having no viable future. Then we can laugh together!

I'm pretty desperate but I don't expect anything from anyone. Have a good night b/ros

1GcpmQAtbu4f2KhqxG8zN9bkF5YCniseGh

1Q5DGV68wha7PVNzKRFj8xgVfjfXQzp1o7

God bless lol

buy me weed

12C4JLxbYVJRsPa75BUi4dqTdpm4Sw11jT

1NKrtjrJ1fmrwoJXMML48KWAk6sSkhsNrW

New to bitcoin. Please to be helping me? Thanks generous user

good 1 m8

Heading to uni for mathematics, current living arrangement for college is a car. I can't prove I "need" bitcoins, but I've wanted to get into it for a while now and probably won't have expendable income to hop on for at least three more years.

Don't know what proof you want. Will an acceptance letter do?

1Fj6KEsUfHdeRSwSkJE4iarTEgzECb4bmP

could you call me instead and have a chat about stuff, i really need someone to give me a couple pointers

I'm discovering crypto currencies and trying to find a way to use it as a standard e-paiment in my country where visa/mastercard, and e-money in general are prohibited.
the thing is that now, I'm broke as fuck while working as an IT support with a bunch of idiots and can only afford food with my salary
1HgGp5rKLJnXagU5abyehduvtPPwREwEhZ

Troll bread

1NVrSsprpRycCZ8v9VYUAhxzSkB9RjiHML

i started getting into this stock but need funds to try my luck with the market
im not just thinking on buying shares and think ill get rich but im actually studying and researching everything i can find on the topic to reduce the chance of failure
trying to find job to create income to get started

1684dEJpJo5eBxuLczdxGrKiWrNr5LHWH8

1JZfdBEoZskdkxcJqS7KhC8P9AWyQycLdE
I just need some bitcoins to get the hang of it and invest in teddy bears.

im poor
im a girl btw
1MemEssN2X5dnmTvcEtNYeYRAypcUngctW

i am short on extra funds over basic needs but am trying to get started in web design and app design. i would like to take a new course on udemy to expand my skills and help me and also get my first domain hosting package. this is only $40 total which isn't much, but i'm broke and to be honest, i don't have that money this month.

1MXPNZo69WZhbionXLJGabPbsJbzR4KrXx if there is a generous god out there.

13LThbps6yBJvtNc6LqCUfrP2otJrRorYn

I'll show tits is you send over some cash ;))

Im your slug m'lords, lend me your shell so I can become a beautiful snail.
1KfEGgWP4z8W5V1RC69rMU1cMBa3sBkkLZ

nah, I deserve to be poor. I am a spoiled lazy piece of shit.

My little cousin (8 years old) is very ill...she most probably will die within the next few months and her parents don't have enough for a funeral:(
Maybe with your little support will change that...?!

1MHBCCrnRJHeULRVaLCkQ1TMD36pvXssKy

THX bro!!

I was fired from my work in March, I was electrical engineer, from that time I'm not able to find work, in may I was kicked from my apartment, now I'm live with parents again. Currently trying to make myself from scratch again, start to learnt Python and HTML CSS, if someone can please give me some money, it would be very helpful.
Sorry for language, Im Lear English as well
1As2tVc3aM6e6VCW2DGBUmUTvzP4YMYv5o

1Etz1cWDQWbm6T9mMRUSruQHpJxJuSg7ZJ

Havent had the chance to play with bitcurrency, cause I'm stil learning and I only got some satoshis from survey sites

I dont believe I'll get anything but here's mine.

I HATE TRAPS AND FURRIES

We dont support terrorist

1EME67iFFnVEVe6fDkNMMV6c9uMwt7B1eb

found myself in a reall y tough place and im struggling to get by. would greatly appreciate the equivalent of £5 or anything really

Well, its worth a try. Make me happy user.

1F61RrD7BEAkiQZtaQtNK8g73wJQFkTXWN

Waiting for an email to recover my old account, Just waiting for an identifier
1H5gZGG7PvVZ7FzHzyvV2UHgeixtrYARj

Thanks user.

16xGME9zHC64LaAU6cpjavmv1uLZ9WHqSb

>GIVE A GOOD REASON WHY YOU NEED BITCOINS
Help future proof me

Waiting for an email to recover my old account, an identifier supposedly takes a week to come through email
1H5gZGG7PvVZ7FzHzyvV2UHgeixtrYARj

Need to buy more waves while they're still cheap

1EAi7cm8buQssnSZcbcA1SJRctCP1GqEwj

1Fs8DPJPCrFYDh481QXcNSHs28LeDvFytK

desperate but not going to write up a sad story. lets just say i cant pay rent. and havent. thanks user.

I just put my parents into a home. I am sad and scared and so are they and I would like to give them something nice. Also my aunt accidentally maced us all in the lawyer's office.

1LDLvj5Mi1oWavM4A1RpVihZjdSkaDW7iW

just got into bitcoin a few days ago got around 3.5 now, just trying to collect as many as i can for now :) would be much appreciated

1JRfGGaP38SrPsEX539ziXEWfQnmbP3tPU

^

1KdAq6zhXDdNPyEjJDxuMEJi9vW4utm5L

I plan on investing in eth, nxt, trump, wave, investokens.

I will keep a record of our transactions on Cloud and give you combined a total of 10% of my earnings for the year 2017-2018.

Please user I need to buy an assault rifle for show and tell.

1MAy44dung2NR6mLKPeacPjQimXxVhtHfs

1E2Jg5smvmP767jxLi3dAz2JFCF6Mr4hov

Barely scraping by and looking to supplement my income by starting a side business. I will give you 16.7% of all profits for 2 years. I expect to make an additional $150-300 per month. Thank you.

I already give away some small amopunts of BTC in the last begging threads.

Still waiting for some generous user who pays it back 10x.

I'm a poor student who wants to make connections with a local Bitcoin broker.
If this turns out fine and I'll get access to easy BTC, I'll pay it back. Thanks.

1Q42SUiTTXFzbkjRBYHbhX3LJQvHHrFNqC

Any Trumpcoin givers?
TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

Would do some art, invest in alt coins, help my family.
pic related.
1CGEM3oLNGJbaYorBEuHi5cvxiSjdEVqPz

Can we stop these begging threads please ?

I'll re-invest it into mining more bitcoin
39k4mTuh8xEeskENknyeyr6TAaM5cECh5

no shame, needed root canals two years ago

1Mr4c7LcRoRd6rs3FCVC6DW2prjkGjCQ2L

Buying kneepads
1FfwAwyhjFYFV6gq8E4kJxNKuMvwWWDb3G

I will give all bitcoins you give me to random anons. And increase the giving by adding my own funds to the mix.

13vfY2USmNiZMptCoJ7Skw3ewcSqa5Pt56

Hey what site do you guys use to buy and sell cryptos? The last non-BTC coin I bought was DarkCoin back in 2014 using Cryptsy. I don't know if that's still a good site. What's the current best?

localbitcon, coinbase, circle

1CV6qRAGs47CNthmtwGSPv74qU7fP4XyKL

I need help.
I don't know if money will actually help in the long run. I'm poor, and I have someone that needs my help, but I'm noticing, I'm getting insane.

I just wanted to help people again.

Im trying to bring Bitcoin paying to Brazil, have to start a startup :p

1AJHfpBzXfESwp5KxeFRMWKq6GR5xn7oZk

Those deal with non BTCs?

Yobit or whatever really.

my bad, try yobit, bittrex, c-cex

use yobit at your own risk, they have a history of being dirty

157ko9KkAiNzTbprTFBnPjwCvSovRbBczs
Need some to help pay for utility bills.

just got of a really, really, really nasty trading week. Had some big scores but mostly loses because of Brexit..

1H6Z7NA3dMTQZv7xv7VvqkyTz5MhUfzbxZ

Ahahahaha fucking fail.

Spare some for my degenerate fetishes

1Ld6y24c3BvtuzsASdXR85JjW3drgNd15c

Recently broke up with gf, depressed af, just wasting time away on /biz reading up shit before uni semester starts again, want to have a go at investing but as a student barely getting by so any small amounts would be appreciated

Thanks

14p9kBZyovBA9UQm7mLuGeNr7KsGyVDo6V

I'll start donating to everyone in a few mins

1HHYKpwwEZmQdAUNABzVQUcpgxTczR2zvB

1FwZ98fan4jJAnoGVRRAeiuUEzbMtUvNdT

16rdXFzpZRC2PjFVvk7JXTj8XvEVxPoa7u

Want to waste it all on the trump coin shilling

Need money for survival. Life is hard. 1LRXt3R8v5kdHLZ5QDgK3xj6Cu4LyngPzQ

I'll be forever grateful if I get even enough for a meal. Thanks

Could do with some to live off, can't currently pay rent

1JRUCWKvvWGUq7xP6ZstdRvsb7h1xWJUQ5

I don't want to be a filthy nocoiner.
Thanks

1CBRBRtAM9JBGmKbYKc35nYLcxWUzrHhFn

121PTtzAR2jHk2Diqf9UuR1x87sAh5JMxB

Anything helps. Looking to get into cryptos

1KDLFjSLSUaBWDtatWkautK31SzQGtfeMe

Need money to pay rent etc.

And also to get into Bitcoin... better late than never! Tried those online bitcoin work thingies, but they don't pay much....

19GFVwSPi1acFYSUZDPZxyUkdpAQDkJdWb

I'll use any amount to get trumpcoin, just a small amount to help support his campaign

MAGA 2016!

m.insidehalton.com/news-story/6739113-several-youths-arrested-following-break-in-spree-in-north-oakville

I've donated all my coins to the Sanders campaign and now I can't afford rent. I'll make sure to donate anymore coins I get to Sanders so he has enough money to make the final push and overtake Clinton. Every bit helps

14KBtxweoYkfj6eHuPk8DAfW329EjJKXWz

1NS2879GztorspAqky5gfGVSDZwGPzYYqy

Been setting up a wallet and everything. I regret running out of money before the big dip but oh well

19GFVwSPi1acFYSUZDPZxyUkdpAQDkJdWb

I'll use any amount to get trumpcoin, just a small amount to help support his campaign

MAGA 2016!