Ebay discussion

I just got refunded for an untracked item again, I wasn't lying, I just haven't received my item in a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes though, after I'm refunded, sadly I will receive the item a few days later, though other times I never get it.

I just realized though, aren't untracked items a 3 way assfuck situation? Since firstly, the postman can easily steal them, secondly, the buyer can easily lie and be refunded, and thirdly the seller can even pretend, or forget, to send you your item. How does ebay even operate when I'm refunded about half of my packages that's aren't tracked?

That's why tracking exists, because scumbags like you can easily get away with fraud.

Any seller that doesn't use tracking is an idiot.

What? I never commit fraud, I honestly lose about half my untracked packages, but I love ordering from ebay. I'm eligible for a refund after 35 business days on most untracked items, once that hits I ask for a refund, and sometimes I will receive it later, and other times I don't.

I don't understand how some people don't get tracking. Practically every shipping option provides it. Some people have small items but first class postage is cheap and covers tracking

>I just realized though, aren't untracked items a 3 way assfuck situation?

Yes. That's why no reputable sellers ship untracked.
>Buy FUCKING COMPUTER weighing over 20 POUNDS.
>Pay $30 for shipping.
>Seller with over 8000 feedback gives First Class tracking number.
>Package has arrived in my city.
>Ask them wtf is going on.
>Oh hurr that's definitely the correct tracking number!!
>Obviously not the right item.

How does a seller like this FUCK UP so badly?

Currently taking pictures of items I'm going to sell, around 80+ items worth 3.5k+.

I'm already thinking about all the fees and I'm already pissed.

Good luck fellow traveler.

Funny how we didn't need tracking in the old days of internet and mail order prior to that. Never saw so much fraud back then either.

Because it wasn't open to everybody back then.

>Mexican buys item.
>Has it reshipped to Mexico from USA.
>Claims it arrived damaged.

ffs I am not responsible for reshipping damage.

Alternately, tracking exists to provide records for anyone who isn't a fucking fraud and wants to get their merch.

Had one asshole from California using DHL/USPS shipping. Takes 4 days to generate tracking number. Takes three days after that for USPS site to register that DHL has the item. 22 days after that, DHL still has the item, never got handed off to USPS.

Opened a claim with eBay, got a refund, leave negative because asshole uses DHL/USPS instead of just using fucking USPS. Seriously, I've bought over 8000 items on eBay (going back to 1997, picking up Beta black lotuses for $100 and having to mail a fucking check,) and I've never had a problem with folks shipping USPS/UPS/FedEx. It's when dumbasses start using shit like DHL to UPS and FedEx Smartpost that I've always had problems.

Worst yet, they had the nerve to ask for revised. "We're out of our merchandise as well." No, I'm out of your merch and you're out of my money because you decided to use the dumbest fucking shipping method out there, to save $1 that I would gladly have paid.

no poor people online = no need to scam

#MakeTheInternetGreatAgain

How come the eBay thread isn't up as much anymore? Did the meme accessories guy stop selling?

That's part of it, but it's more like the effort involved. It took more effort just to get online, muck like it took effort to fill out a catalog order form before that. So you had fewer and smarter people involved. Today these dummies have one-click ordering on their phones. They don't have to read or fill out anything, just see a shiny object and click click click, worry about the bill, buyers remorse, sobriety, etc later.

Because it's next to impossible to make money anymore on eBay since the fees are insane.

Niggers steal. If you are doing a chargeback scam then you are a nigger. Mudperson go die in a fire.

>sending puritans to /b/

That is not the demographic that makes up that board. /pol/ would be a better place for him if he can't stomach jew tricks.

Leaves negative feedback.

comment is "this is for you"

FUCKING NIGGER

This.

Literally go FUCK yourself.

careful with all that edge

Godfather reference?

Sometimes my tracked items never get scanned. That pisses me off. Only way to ensure they do is to wait in line at the post office and watch the bitch scan it.

>Lost Top Rated 3 months ago because USPS keeps losing packages
>Call eBay, nobody wants to understand or care
>"You chose to ship with USPS"/"Cost of doing business"
>Losing 20% discount + etc =Losing Money
>Call last night right before eBay closes as final hope before leaving it alone

>Lady says she'll "do her best" after hearing my story
>5.53% Defect
>Wake up
>0.00% Defect
>All defects gone, lol

Happy but now have to wait a month before I'm Top Rated because eBays system won't adjust after the 20th.

My dad eBay'ed an old reel to reel I use to keep in my room before I left for college. I gave him permission to sell it. So my dad ships it. My little brother calls me freaking out. He had been hiding his weed stash in the reel cases. Dad shipped an ounce of Alabama Skunk to some audiophile in New Hamster. Lol

Because there are people who buy shit online and forget about it until someone points out that it hasn't showed up.