>buy $40 Amazon Fire stick
>install free app
>never pay for cable or any service again

because all i ever hear about is colleagues saying its not working

and then the next day it is working

and then the next day it isnt working

because it's illegal

No it's not

It depends on if their internet is good. I just wanted to inform you guys, I've had mine for a little over 2 weeks and I haven't had a problem with it

yes, the kodi app is illegal to distribute using unauthorized licenses. they will shut it down.

You're retarded irl.

>he thinks that distributing paid content for free without a license is legal

Tell me how I'm retarded.

Kodi is a free app

That's part of the point...

It's getting shutdown for doing nothing wrong? lmao

That's like saying YouTube is getting shutdown because people upload MP3 rips

without the app, i have to pay to watch certain things using the stick, right?
and with the app, those very same things i wanna watch but dont wanna pay for, i can watch for free, okay?

are you getting it?

>not understanding what 3rd party is
>not understanding what limited liability is
>2016

How slow are you?

>amazon allows for an app that lets you bypass paying for the shows you have to pay for without the app

Do you even conflict of interest?

>android platform

Do you know what dumb moves are?

I don't watch tv as it is.

I think the big problem is who's losing out the money and what they'll do to get it.

You mentioned music rips on youtube. It's still done but a lot of music companies have forced youtube to take down any new music videos unless they have the labels consent and mostly everything goes through Vevo.

In this case a lot of the media companies will step up to the plate if it takes off. They might not go after who uses it but they can certainly shut it down if its going to lose them a lot of money

how about
>pay $0
>dont watch tv
>have extra free time to exercise/read/plan/manage investments/connect in the real world/shitpost on a trinidadian bead lifestyle forum
also you avoid all the bullshit big companies want to shove down your throat about what to wear, drive, etc

>trinidadian bead lifestyle forum
You made my day

This

The cost of TV is much more than you pay for cable... much much more

>exercise/read/plan/manage investments/connect in the real world

things that you don't do: the post

you mean he made your summer, summerfag

you can do that in your phone or tablet and save 40 bucks.
fire stick is slow and freezes all the time.
there is not much difference if you know how to use google to find whatever you want.
I sell those things and I hate my costumers. one of them called me and start complaining nothing works. I check the fire stick and he didnt run kodi even when I give him the instructions I gave him back his money and told him he was too stupid to use technology.

Still playing that game, huh? Been here 5 years, I'm still a newfag. All the "oldfags" left or killed themselves years ago. And they were faggots anyway.

What the fuck are you doing talking shit about people who've spent less time on this internet shitpost machine than you have?

already know this feel fa,m.
I'd say using the fire stick aND canceling cable along with getting in on the ground floor of Trumpcoin are my 2 smartest moves so far this year.

>it's illegal
no it's not dude don't lie
>you're retarded irl

why aren't you in the real world connecting?

> Amazon

Enjoy your botnet and buggy software

I want /tv/ to leave and not get trips ever again.