How do I make the most money out of BREXIT?

How do I make the most money out of BREXIT?

their banking stocks - LYG, RBS, BCS lost 20-25% each, wait a bit for them to bottom out, then buy and wait for them to rebound as they will when the sky inevitably fails to fall on their heads

By understanding business/markets enough on your own to not have to rely on people on Veeky Forums to tell you how.

also that image is kinda backwards

the millenials that dont know shit wanted to stay in

hard working folk, and elderly people who know how shit is wanted out. Hell the queen supported the Brexit

You're retarded

What should i buy from uk right now? I'm European btw

Buy euronav. Oiltanker industry will boom once the scots join. 200% prospected profits and annual 10% dividend on a horizon of 5 to 10 years.

Good luck.
EURN EBR

The uneducated senile voters who won't live long enough to see the consequences voted for Brexit.

>meanwhile the pound is still on its way to the center of the earth

>those uneducated racists have independent views and want to preserve their native race UGH

salty left wing nuts on biz baka

OP short european currencies and banks when they reach a comfortable high again since they are becoming increasingly communised and globalised

>want to preserve their native race
>voted to let in more pakis and muslims

Whatever you say.

>im voting brexit to let in more pakis and muslims!

I am also looking for some opportunities to profit from Brexit but I am thinking more long term and more safe. What would be a great UK stock or etf for this purpose? Shall I wait till tuesday to see if London markets recover or fall even more?

Do you think it's going to fall again ? They seem to be going up these days, not sure if I should jump now

I don't know why libtards come to biz, or even why they're on Veeky Forums. They must be constantly triggered by all the shitlords.

Invest in british companies. Leaving the EU will mean they're free of restrictions.

>"we as a European Union have to control our borders and share the weight of the refugees"
>"What you want to go the UK? Who cares about them, go ahead as long as you don't stick around here."

inb4 Veeky Forums tries to shit all over Brexit because it lost them precious shekels--oh, I see I'm a little too late.

>we as an independent UK not restricted by the EU can determine by ourselves how to handle rapefugees

or

>we as a member of the EU will take 6 000 000 muhammad's per quarter as has been un democratically assigned to us.

Anybody not buying the dip is a pleb. They already confirmed that they have two years to continue normal trade and they would only dip to trade bloc status. Scottland leaving doesn't affect them.

>we as an independent UK not restricted by the EU can determine by ourselves how to handle rapefugees
>implying you can handle the mass of refugees the EU is going to unload on you on your own

kek

Kek
GB will most likely stay in the trade union. Business will likely not be impacted on the long term. They might be constraint to enter Schengen space tho. Cameron is a faggot.

so your solution is to stay and get cucked

whats the next step of your master plan?

education =/= intelligence

Finally England pulled a big 10 Alpha Move.

Rule Britania!

>They already confirmed that they have two years to continue normal trade and they would only dip to trade bloc status.

Source. Your ass doesn't count, neither do FB posts and twitters from plebs.

UK thinks it gets to keep full EU trade benefits despite not being in the EU. It doesn't quite work that way.

Actually they're correct.

That's what cameron said in his resignation speech, that they'd come up with a plan to be implemented in two years. I suppose brussels could try to speed the process up, but that would just look petty.

Just buy the dip like a regular person.

They won't be able to prepare EEA/EFTA style deals in 2 years. Not even close. UK really shot itself in the balls here.

real talk whats the dip

>Poorfag university dropout living in the uk
How do I prepare myself for leaving the eu?

Now that we have their votes we can pretend they were the bad guys all along. Rebel youth woo

> Veeky Forums loses shekels during volatility jumps and wealth transfers.

Stupid poorfag doesn't know how to make money when markets go down.

might be a smaller dip later on this week, or might reboumd 10% immediately on monday or tuesday

i know if i could get some BCS stock they have a nice dividend and the stock is CHEAP now

would be a nice addition to anyones passive income portfolio

lol, EU people are already telling cameron to GTFO

Wtf you're an idiot. That guys right

Do you think the pound will continue to go down ?
I'm in between buying some shit from the uk right now.
Or maybe waiting a bit if it can go down a bit more

The old pensioners who don't know shit voted leave. The young people who are more up to date on how the world works voted remain.

It's a period of uncertainty now. The next few days and weeks will lay out how Brexit will happen. Until the details of that are known it's anyone's guess. If it ends up being full fuckyou divorce mode then long-term for UK is downhill.

>experience? being alive when the UK wasnt part of the Euro AND when it was part of the Euro
>pffft like that matters

>just turned 18? never had a real job in his life? reads the huffingtonpost and listens to the BBC and Junkter? yep he knows his shit

Why would it boom after Scots join?

I'd wait until the end of the year. The euro will tank and the pound will be flocked to by the real money in Europe as it always has been. Germany is just butthurt right now, but they won't do anything drastic. I'd be careful putting money into anything other than English companies based in England/Wales/NI. The coming "economic penalties" that the EU is throwing around is just annoying and the scot independence vote might have some real credibility this go around

Look at this left-wing cuckold.

There are things more important than your junior portfolio, Mr. Vagina face.

Of course you wouldn't understand. England is one of the greatest civilizations on the planet, with a nearly 2,000 year legacy. Something you will never have or even fathom.

>don't know what the internet is

Yea, for sure old people have more informed opinions.