Tfw just made 80k off brexit shorting GBP:USD on forex with a 100:1 leverage ratio...

>tfw just made 80k off brexit shorting GBP:USD on forex with a 100:1 leverage ratio, then immediately going long after the short

fuck I am so smart.

I figured if the limeys voted remain there would not be that much rallying. But if they voted leave short term speculation would tank GBP, giving a very high expected value for me.

Needless to say, I was right.

Feel like george soros rn.

You got proof, senpai?

just bought a sick fender jazzmaster and guitar amp boys

put my life savings into this shit

who else made mad dosh from brexit?

I don't want to post anything on Veeky Forums but it is legit. I am fucking ecstatic. Now I don't have to worry about student loans or paying my rent.

i made 20K but I didnt make 80k. I guess I fell for the FX is for gambling fucc bois meme. Not bad OP, but ya you forgot proof.

Too nervous to post exact numbers.

How did you make 20k? Short position? Just straight up currency exchange? What

Gold and Volitility

Looks like cable is testing 134 again, are you going to close out your long position?

>shorted on demo account because i couldn't move any money to a trader right then
>mad play money gains

no, I only went long for a little bit to profit on the rebound

I've got a problem.
I traded with a friend on Plus500.
I went long and he went short, we made over 10k together.
Today Plus500 changed their User's Agreement and added a new Paragraph, that acting in a group or company, so called hedging is not allowed, unfortunately said friend was at my house and they locked the money.
Can they do that? Changing the User's Agreement and cancel stuff that happened before the change?

You got cucked

But this shit happened before the UA changed, right? Maybe there's a neat loophole you can exploit

They can't just cuck me, it happened before the UA change. If they don't give me back the money I'll just get a lawyer.

Good idea. Don't forget to contact the FCA

It was their system that locked the money, because of a suspicion. They don't have proof. Who said we will share the money? That is just retarded.

Did the Plus500 team write that to you?

So it will most likely get checked by real humans, let's hope you closed your positions

No, it just got locked automatically, no email, nothing. It even was in order to get withdrawn, but they cancelled that and locked the money.

Wow, rude

Try to contact them and calmly explain the situation. You can use IP addresses of the two accounts as proof.

Also switch to IG afterwards, they're like +500 but less gay

If you can, try to find proof that the UA was changed after your transactions, then give it to the lawyer

Thanks, will look into IG.

really wish this board had janitors. literally every other post is a shitpost on how they shorted or bought nugt/gold/tvix

at least post proof you shitposters

lol u mad I made 80k in 2 days?

Zero proof and you won't ever post proof because you didn't make 80k

Inb4 can't post screenshots on mobile
Inb4 can't post screenshots as it has personal details
Inb4 lying on the Internet like every other cunt on biz

/thread

Jelly

i made 500k from shorting gbp:usd, gbp:jyp, gbp:aud

dont ask for proof because i wont post it. you just have to trust me.