>put money on hashocean
>4 hours later the site goes offline
>try to enter on the site now
>related pic

Other urls found in this thread:

genesis-mining.com/a/343035
youtube.com/watch?v=qkLqFU1u34Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exit rip, sorry for your loss m8. Btw all cloudmining companies are shit.

All governments are shit.

Time to find another way to make money (and a way i can pay no taxes, 70% of business money here goes to the politics)
Brazil, be a monkey or get jewished down.

original hashocean was https:// not http.

with that, they still dipped with your money. Cloud mining is a scam, now you know.

>they still dipped with your money
If i knew where they live...

lol'ing so hard at this!

Made a thread stating listing why a large majority of cloud minings are ponzi, then posted about my experiences with genesis mining who have been around for a LONG time, got nonstop replies from trolls (probably hashoceon employees) claiming superiority.

Got return on my initial investment after 3 months and now get this shit daily, currently sitting at a 1.4btc profit from a 0.5btc investment.

3% discount for anyone who wants to get in whilst btc is still rising.

genesis-mining.com/a/343035

finally fucking lmao again at your cloudhash/hasocean/ponzimining shit.

HAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS FELL FOR THIS CLOUD MINING SCAM

Thank you, but it was enough ponzi for my life.

The maintenance fees cut into profits. Its not possible to make anything from it.

>The maintenance fees cut into profits. Its not possible to make anything from it.
This.

ROI = 3 months and $9 a day profit for the past few weeks and it's still going.

Keep coping!

Should have listened to every single thread on here telling you to use a company that is reputable and been around for more than 5 months.

Monkey see monkey do

But it was online for more than 2 years.

You're a goddamn liar shill

I didn't read about it here. I trusted in some jews.

AHAHAHA AHHAHAHA HAHAH AHAHHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=qkLqFU1u34Y

Literally posted photo proof in every thread of my earnings, if it upsets you that much that I'm earning passive income just turn off your Internet kid.

I've proven it's impossible to earn a profit from Genesis Mining, and the picture you linked is probably all the coins you earn from your referall spam.

>All governments are shit.

>Governments have millions of subjects who are legally required to make regular contributions on every purchase, investment and even their incomes until their death

Nigger, that is better loyalty than any company could ever dream of.

You proven it how? By using the service or making your cute little images with made up figures in mspaint.

I didn't even post the link until I started hitting a profit so again you look like a retard.

>muh muh charts say you make no money hur dur

Keep being poor kiddo!