Back in the game

Want to get back into trading and am looking for recommendations for an online trading platform

Best in terms of ease of use/accessibility?

Thanks biz

Other urls found in this thread:

fxpro.co.uk/getting-started/forex-trading-costs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eToro a better shout than plus500 imo?

FXPro cTrader.

Thanks - whats the platform like in terms of fee's commission?

fxpro.co.uk/getting-started/forex-trading-costs

plus500 a shit.

They will close your positions and wipe out your account for no reason.
They did it to my demo account this morning.

IC markets and their ctrader

IG

Interactive Brokers

Tradeking?

I don't do Forex though.

IG is shit and not an ECN.

AMP futures is decent

I signed up for a demo account with a forex "client" and got a call from someone this morning about it.
Will I be charged money for my demo account?
It says free but I'm old enough to know there's no such thing as free.

Yes it is free, the only cost to you is your time.

im using etoro right now, first one i ever used and it seems pretty shit

but then again i have no idea what im doing
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Plus500 are hardcore scammers.

They have so many arbitrary definitions that will randomly lead to suspension.

YOU CAN'T EVEN SCALP!
Closed the account forever and ever.

OP here
I used plus500 originally and they were pretty shit - it took me about 20 emails to get them to shut my account down

etoro looks avg as fuck

IC and the ctrader looks like a potential option. Is it a US platform only?

robinhood you dumb fuck. best of the best fuck the rest.

Robinhood

That's a relief.

I just signed up with FXCM, can anyone give me any advice on their performance?
I think I might be too new to have an account with them though, would any anons have an idea of how to close the account?

>Best in terms of ease of use/accessibility?

shit reason to chose an online platform... in fact you're mostly better off not using an online platform but going with a real broker (not a bucket shop) that allows you to chose from a list of ISVs

Margin call? Maybe you fucked up.

Robinhood for poorfags or if you want to play pharma lottery
IC for situational quickie ie brexit. Those are cfds so do it at your own risk.
IB best broker everything is there. Only for richfags tho

Thats whats listed under reason for closing.
Thing is I had plenty of cash available to cover, and all my positions were up when the market closed friday.
And when it opened today they only got stronger.

I'm in the same position as you. Their Trading Station desktop software is nice and comes with various strategies you can optimize and backtest on historical data. Find a good strategy that works and let it do the trading for you, don't bother actively trading yourself - you'll lose money.

Scalping is akin to picking up pennies leading to a steam roller. Take a deep breath and hold your trades for a bit longer. You're simply making a broker a fuck tonne off coms and ending up with scraps.

Trade futures if you want to trade indices, commodities or financials. Trade spot if you're after forex.

AMP is a good alternative to IB. And for rich fags? What are you on about? Look up the tick size relative to your sizing. It is practically the same between brokers.

Considering it hasn't even been addressed here, I bet I already know the answer.

What about TD Ameritrade?

Scalping is less risky and quicker.
Its a good way to build up your account instead of waiting.

Been using FXCM for a couple of years now. Comissions are priced into the spread so you can scalp without having to pay every time you close the position. The platform is stable, transfering money is very easy and the support was pretty good so far for me. Cant really compain. Opening a live account can be a little bit of a hustle ( at least for me here in germany - had to send a copy of my ID and residency papers to them for confirmation). Demo accounts can be opened without that process though and you can open as many as you want.