Who's interested in the ultimate meme stock that will launch blasting straight to the moon and out of the confines of...

Who's interested in the ultimate meme stock that will launch blasting straight to the moon and out of the confines of the milky way?
I brought you all $DUST at $2 before the $2.50 pyongyang rocket launch test, I heard great of how some profited heavily.

Now I bring you a health care stock that just received high designation and is poised to commence selling in Canada with a coming CE mark and the European Union.

Who's interested on this voyage to greatness?

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.skylinemedical.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1171843-16-10245&CIK=1446159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shit, it's happening!!

Alright i'll eat your expired scam, but only if you spoonfeed me and add sprinkles on it.

So give me a clear link to registering/buying/mining. I'm not googling myself, my google-fu skills are shit, a toddler could beat me at it.

Get on your broker and buy the shit out of my meme stock.
Some whale loaded up on nearly a million shares!

Ok so what's the name?

Go!
Go!
Go!

But be safe, this is highly volatile.

I threw in a couple hundred just for giggles because my screener picked it up.

That was some time ago though....

They rumored iso and ce mark and Iso happened today!!

Anyone! Hah damn this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of something great this company is going to revolutionize and simplify the way fluids are disposed of. Why risk Personnel infections and OSHA fines for failing to protect employees from hazardous materials when there is such a great product available that is easy to clean has a limited capacity and is wall-mounted for low space consumption. The basket this day at a later time when were in thousand percent profits. I have a $2 price Target if we were bullish at $2 there is nothing stopping this. In addition at $2 I'll be clear of Hefty broker fees

Dude your shitting me right?

Your fuckinh dust gold bear call paid for a big portion of my education. I made nearly the full 50 cents per share, closed then bought NUGT for the gold Rally. Shit was cash! Let me PayPal you some dough bro!

Back to the post, captain your stock looks promising. I've invested some shekels, now I wait. LONG position

Are yout rying to resurrect the skyline meme bro?

This the right one?

Nooo

SKLN

Check em

>
>Check em
I see the grim reality, there are no brave bulls among me.

>Used to be valued at almost $10
>Now valued at $0.16
Why would I invest in this?

ISO Certification
Upcoming CE mark
Distribution in the European Union
Distribution in canada.
New facility integration of the streamway system.

Really liking this, I'll bite

> (OP) (You)
>Really liking this, I'll bite
This guy is smart.

>
>Dubs have spoken!

Buy SKLN

Gonna make a move on this by EOD if it hasn't gone to shit

You can get about 3000 shares for 500 and walk away holding long term, if this goes up even a quarter of the way to IPO you'll make bank.

???

why was it 52€ at one point and only 0.12€ now?

IPO hype

>tfw can't find SKLN on plus500
>can't use Robinhood cause Britbong

Brb killing meself

> (OP) (You)
>>tfw can't find SKLN on plus500
>>can't use Robinhood cause Britbong
>Brb killing meself
> (OP) (You)
>>tfw can't find SKLN on plus500
>>can't use Robinhood cause Britbong
>Brb killing meself
This is ridiculous, but PayPal me the funds and I'll buy for you.

>ITT: Idiots dumping money based purely on three posts saying how great the profuct is.
What's the management look like? Is the board paying themselves too much? How about the company financials? Why are they now below a dollar when they were at, what, ten?
Have fun gambling.

Well todya they are going to increase the number of shares from 100000000 to 600000000

investors.skylinemedical.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1171843-16-10245&CIK=1446159
Have fun gambling. Best of luck to the holders.
(They made 96k in the last three months while 3 members of their board alone make like 600k total a year w/bonuses.)