FUCK ALL OF YOU

FUCK ALL OF YOU

I invested like 5k usd in the pound right before the crash thinking that it would maximize my profits, but then it fucking collapsed, and I freaked out and sold all of it before it recuperated, and now I'm fucking broke because of you assholes.

fuck you cunt stay broke bitch

How much did you lose nigger?

>I freaked out and sold all of it before it recuperated
>Freaking out and selling your stock
When all markets take a hit, all the markets will get back up. It happens all the time when idiots like you trade.

>Selling at a loss

You deserve it, if this isn't a troll thread. hold you fucking dumb ass, shit isn't going to stay crashed for years, jesus

>Not riding it out

You don't lose until you sell m8

The British invented this shit, they'll sort it out

Did you learn your lesson?

The only real safe moves are to buy in low, at the price you want.

Waiting for it to crash after a political horse and pony show is the best bet.

Betting on it to rise is just silly.

You made the smart move. Unfortunately it was the wrong move. Most of the smart money was against Brexit, but nothing is risk free.

If it makes you feel any better I lost money too, but I haven't sold yet so I haven't locked in my losses.

This should be the Veeky Forums moto

>smart move
Soros kekking hard at you faggots

>Catalog
This. Rarely does politics help markets.

Gamblers BTFO

this was my ballot paper

Smart money flew away from the pound into the USD early on. The market beat you. Be humbled and learn from this experience.

fuck you too

Nobody can time the market
That's the first rule of investing

Thanks a bunch nob head, now we can enjoy being Greece tier

I gambled on a brexit. What now, cunt?

Your country is so pussy it can't survive without daddy EU taking care of it? You really think that?

Markets were already pricing in a remain win since Jo Cox murder which means that upside was limited on a remain win. Since most of the market was long the largest move was going to be to the downside. Hence you should have gone short if you thought leave was going to win or stay on the sidelines if you thought remain would win.

How did you misread the market this badly Original Phaggot?

So you fucked up, but it's the fault of others? Right...

Lol there was zero rational things that would point to Pound rally

>remain: Price would have stayed same or decreased less
>Leave: Decrease

Sorry but capital flow is fleeing from EU, France and Germany elections coming up and we know that Merkel is out already. USD rally starts soon :^)

... This is why Veeky Forums is bad for newbies. Anyone else would tell you not to get involved in the FOREX market until you had at least an idea of how it works. It's the most dangerous market as far as I'm concerned.

not as dangerous as ponzi scheme investing, which i partake in for lulz