Becoming a millionaire takes so fucking long

Becoming a millionaire takes so fucking long

Is there any shortcut I can take?

Please TRY not to give meme responses, I want to know the fastest possible route and how other people have achieved it

Other urls found in this thread:

portfoliovisualizer.com/backtest-portfolio?s=y&timePeriod=2&startYear=1996&firstMonth=1&endYear=2015&lastMonth=12&endDate=03/15/2016&initialAmount=1&annualOperation=1&annualAdjustment=18000&inflationAdjusted=true&annualPercentage=0.0&frequency=4&rebalanceType=1&showYield=false&reinvestDividends=true&symbol1=VFINX&allocation1_1=21&symbol2=DFLVX&allocation2_1=21&symbol3=DFSVX&allocation3_1=28&symbol4=DFIVX&allocation4_1=18&symbol5=DISVX&allocation5_1=12&symbol6=DFALX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fastest route is to start an online business and find a way to make money. Then exploit it through every profitable channel you can find.

If it becomes successful, find media outlets to write stories about your service/product and use this to sell your business for a lot of money. Only look to sell when you run out of options to grow revenue, because you can command a higher valuation.

Done right, you can become rich in 1-5 years.

Is it possible to get there quickly through investing?

I know these are stupid fucking questions btw, feel free to call me an idiot or w/e

>Is it possible to get there quickly through investing?

What capital are you going to invest?

>Is there any shortcut I can take?
start selling heroin

Become an oil worker in some hellhole country. I heard from another user that you can make like 400k a year in some country (Libya?). You might die though.

Quickly? No.

Even the best investors have 20-40% returns in their golden ages.

Maybe through trading but you would have to be insanely autistic to become a good trader in a small amount of time.

Since you aren't managing other peoples money, you cannot get rich in a short period of time by investing.

Being a wageslave isn't a good path to wealth either. Not much fun being a millionaire in your late 40s or 50s.

Best method to create wealth will always be owning a business. Now, you don't have to be revolutionary (unless you want to be rich really fast) but even if you don't have a plan to start a revolutionary business, you're more likely to succeed copying an existing business model and improving upon it than being a wageslave.

Personally, I manufacture cabinetry and make a lot more than people my age (although I wouldn't recommend this industry as profits can be tight).

When would trading be more worth it that owning your own business?

see:

How much would it actually rise to if it DID get that exposure?

$0.04

Lurk and make an estimate for yourself faggot. Poorfags will never learn.

Give me the answer you stupid fucking faggot

Stay poor

FUCK YOU

Fastest is just through gambling. Keep doubling down and you'll either win big or lose everything

Shortcut #1: Marry a millionaire.

Shortcut #2: Plan and execute a Robbery at a Federal Reserve warehouse.

Just start buying rental units.
Start with a duplex, once you have enough equity, refinance and repeat.

You will owe like 10 million, but from the passive rental income, you will reach a Networth of a million within a decade.

This. Business is the only way, well the quickest. Pretty much every product, invention or billion dollar tech company that make millions in like 5 minutes are pretty much recycled or improved versions of profitable/successful businesses. I story I read last week about the social network VK, was exactly that, basically a copy of facebook made for russian people. I'm not saying anyone who does it is going to be successful, but you have a much better chance at riches doing this than being a wageslave. I'm currently working on an app (i'm not going to disclose any information about it), that is already set to make millions, and its not even finnished the development stage yet. Actually I might shill on Veeky Forums when its finally ready so you guys can check it out. I can guarantee you will like it.

Get really good and emotional music that chicks dig?

There was some good speculation on possible pricing in that thread. Fucking BUY THE DIP

Put all your funds into $SPXS and $MGT

Invest in bitcoin

Convert to Yen.
BAM!
Instant millionaire!

Thank me later.

Move to Russia

>Try to do this
>Spend like a year on design for something simple, and eventually perfect it, get ready to get it produced, start organizing stall at markets, start working on website in spare time
>Go to places to get it produced
>Can't find fucking materials I need anywhere, not even fucking online

I've spent the past 6 months looking for fucking basic materials and they basically don't fucking exist anymore, I went to a place that had literally the perfect shit I needed, but that was their last supply and when I got them to test produce it, their machines, and get this, were too fucking modern to work with the materials.

I've got a year of shit ready to go into production except literally no way of actually producing it.

Well i dont know if its the fastest way but at least you dont have to do much thinking (or at least it would be better if you dont think that much about it).
So here it comes with all the math:

- Try to come up with a service that is always in demand, that takes max. 20 min per serving and pays about 20 bucks on the hand (not that hard to come up with one (hint: it involves something hard)
- do that service 3x hour and 12 hour a day
- 720 bucks per day
- about 5000 a week (thats good money right?)
- about 20000 a month
- about 250000 a year with xmas bonus

so if you keep your expenses low you can become a millionare in the next five years.
AND youll be famous, well at least in your town.

TL;dr: kneepads and lip balm with flavour

I mean sure. For example, if you had bought 10k worth of GXY at ~0.1 (Dec 2015), it would have been 40k by May 2016
If you then had reinvested those 40k in MGT at ~0.5 (May 2016), you'd have been at 320k the same month
1 or 2 more yolo bet will get you there.

The slow and safe way would be 18k/y into a bunch of mutual funds for 20 years.

Poker

Unless those mutual funds are giving you a return of about 15% per year, that graph is complete bullshit. Either capital is being raised every month/year or returns are astronomical. Something is not being said about that picture.

there are wealthy 3rd world countries that are high demand for quality, well managed quality services 1st worlders take for granted. Your growth will be insane

if you are successful you can even run it from your home country.

and its not as bad to live in as ignorant 4chaners make it out to be

This, what the fuck

steal a rich persons baby and sell it back to them

Invest in the high-energy crypto trumpcoin

>inb4 meme response

Had a Laugh Out Loud moment on the "Not much fun being a millionaire in your late 40's or 50's."

He should only be so lucky to ever become a millionaire if he was not born into money already.

>a decade

something tells me you didn't run the numbers user

t. a guy who actually does that

savings are adjusted for inflation, it's 840k without
portfoliovisualizer.com/backtest-portfolio?s=y&timePeriod=2&startYear=1996&firstMonth=1&endYear=2015&lastMonth=12&endDate=03/15/2016&initialAmount=1&annualOperation=1&annualAdjustment=18000&inflationAdjusted=true&annualPercentage=0.0&frequency=4&rebalanceType=1&showYield=false&reinvestDividends=true&symbol1=VFINX&allocation1_1=21&symbol2=DFLVX&allocation2_1=21&symbol3=DFSVX&allocation3_1=28&symbol4=DFIVX&allocation4_1=18&symbol5=DISVX&allocation5_1=12&symbol6=DFALX

KNPD, LUBE, and BALM are all guaranteed winners :^)

Looks like you'll have to take... the Fastlane

OP, it sounds like you're the type that wants to spend a million, not earn it. There's a big difference there, lad.

This is actually what I've been doing. I've hit peak capacity on production for the business, exposure is great, but the only offer I've had to buy it so far was a total joke.

They flew me out to discuss purchasing the business from me and they offered me less than the business generates in 3 months.

>you would have to be insanely autistic to become a good trader in a small amount of time

I'm pretty sure I'm insanely autistic. In about a little under a month and a half, I've made $12,528.33 from $300 by researching busted ass stocks and their catalysts.

Find a good network marketing company.
2-5 years.

This sounds interesting. Do you have any more info? Like are they English speaking companies or am I fucked if I don't speak the language?

Currently trying this option. Hopefully it'll work out.

This could actually work. I wonder what would be easy to do without already having a big company set up with employees.