Need money fast

Been struggling to get a new job after losing my previous job a few months ago

Ran out of money, and for the past couple weeks I've been selling everything I own to make money

I'll probably be selling my computer and phone this week and after that I'll have nothing left

I can't possibly take any sort of shot term loan cause I have no guaranty of being able to pay it back

I'm not even sure why I'm posting for advice here other than to vent a little while I try to avoid killing myself

Is there any other I can make some quick money other than mugging someone?

I apologies of the typos. I'm very tired and stressed

Go to a restaurant, ask to wash dishes. After that hand jobs in the park is a good way to get some quick cash.

Well, you could sell some blood or plasma too.

I've looked into it

I don't meet the health requirements for that here based on medication I take

Sell your medication

Sell a kidney.

Sounds like you're in a shitty job market area. Consider moving. The entire world is your oyster, some places are in dire need of labor.

Unemployment?

Do you mean unemployment benefits?

I was surprisingly rejected when applying, but I have been seeking advice on that recently

that said, even if I was able to set things straight today and get approved for unemployment, it would be over a month until I saw my first cheque,

Does your area have any kind of job placement program? Selling your shit is a quick solution but laying the groundwork for a new job is a much better answer in the long run

I like this idea
You might also check in on Craigslist, some of the jobs there might work out surprisingly well
I also recommend fresh air, water, and sunlight to manage your stress

Hand jobs? Here at Veeky Forums we work for a living you fuck causal. If OP is gonna do any sexual favors for money it's gonna be sucking dick. Buy some knee pads OP.

Any recommendations that are safe?

which European country do you live in, OP?

met a guy who was from New Mexico; he said the oil industry was HUGE over there. but that every business is really understaffed and can't keep their employees cuz meth use is a big problem out there
but fuck the money sounds good if youre willing to grind

This, I am a dishwasher and trying to start a business in my spare time and I make pretty good money, pretty sure I make more on average per hour than everyone in the restaurant besides manager and bartenders

not OP but what kind of positions we talking? what kind of background is needed?

I would like to know how get money fast too.

A little bump would come in handy, need money.

suck 10.000 dicks for a dollar each. Easy money senpai.