/TCG/ - Trump Coin General- High Volume Edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
>Trump Supporters Helping Fund Donald Trumps Presidential Campaign
trumpcoin.rocks

NEW YUUUUGE WEBSITE
>Info website for the normies shill to no end!
trump-coin.info/

The prime directive of Trump Coin is to be a campaign donation project. 200k Trump Coins have been set aside (Trump Fund) for this specific purpose. What this means is the higher the value Trump Coin becomes the more dollar value the Trump Campaign Fund becomes.
The more Trump Coins sold the higher the coins value will increase. If we consider at one point the Ron Paul coin was valued at $10 per coin then those 200,000 Trump Coins could turn in to a substantial donation. If Donald Trump acknowledged the project then the value of a single Trump Coin could literally go ballistic.

WEBSITES
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

VOTE TRUMP
>Please vote for Trumpcoin to be added to Rawx exchange
rawx.io/poll.html

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016 youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4q8v9c/trumpcoin_is_a_scam_and_promoting_it_will_get_you/
youtube.com/watch?v=l0WUF2uqI8o
r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/4q8v9c/_
trump-coin.info/
trumpcoin.com
trumpcoin.rocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's hit the highest price i've seen while i have been holding it. I had told myself i would sell at 7k to double my investment, but i will continue to hold and stake with my wallet.

For fucks sake

I'm so close to falling for this blatant scam/Ponzi scheme

Some rational user talk me out of this before I get fucked over

user, the value will only keep going up as Trump wins more and more states.
Sell just before the result is declared.

Do you really think OP would be posting this if it *wasn't* for personal gain?

If that's not enough to convince you, nothing will.

Hashocean was a blatant ponzi scheme.

Trumpcoin is a crypto. It's value is measured by what people ascribe to it, same as US dollars, gold, shekels, really any other asset.

I personally have really high hopes for this thing based on the track record of other memecoins and the fact that Trump has more name recognition than probably anyone else on earth.

To the moon lads!!

TC76gSuGogQKLKKwJYJtczuJr2R6miPkJi

Help me get started a bit Veeky Forums, already thrown 120$ in but I won't be paid until Friday. Will pay it forward for shilling purposes when I reup.

Are you a nigger in real life?

Will dance for Trumps, plox.
TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

I am at 170% profit and will hold till the september.

This will all come crashing down very hard and you all will lose a lot of money

The_donald mods just stickied a post saying its a scam lel

>a lot of money
To get in now would be like choosing to forgoe a night on drinking for some people. This is like playing with loose change

What the fuck?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4q8v9c/trumpcoin_is_a_scam_and_promoting_it_will_get_you/

What the fuck is this shit?

It's more like throwing a quarter in a wishing well and expecting a dollar to fly out

sooo... is this is then?

To the fucking moon we go, stickied in a 100k+ member subreddit, outed as a scam, get this shit to the liberal media and we're going to ride this scandal like absolute madmen.

This. So much this!

Yes it's a scam you fucking morans

Lets hope so.

Yea no shit its a fucking pump and dump coin.

>calls others morons
>can't even spell it
kys

to the moon!

i'm certain they'll come around. Trump is a derivative of other cryptos codewise, saying trump is a scam is saying bitcoin is a scam.

I doubt they've put any thought in this decision and it can't stand up to scrutiny.

are you being sarcastic when you say "to the moon" & "outed as a scam"? do you think people will view it as a scam, or will look into it and see that it isn't?

reddit is reddit, so i don't really know what to expect from them. the link above might have been the 10th time i've ever visited reddit.

Call them out, with arguments and fact, on their choice. This is a PR campaign and TrumpCoin is being baptized in fire.

We KNOW painting TrumpCoin as 'magic internet scam money' is as reasonable as calling bitcoin 'useless bytes of data'. Is there a base of cynical truth to it? Sure. But the value and the community that shoulders these initiatives is undeniably real.

Upvote those that bring valid discussion to the topic, downvote the trolls and the hate spewers. You know, like how reddit should work if used properly.

Beyond that, keep calm and watch the rollercoaster.

Are you the guy with 50k in this? Liquidate now, don't be absurd. This is crashing. I'll enjoy my 30% profit and put it all into my stocks.

People there's a simple way to fix this. Upvote the pro-trump coin comments...

Trying to get in at a lower pricepoint while the shaky-handed stumped ones drip out are you? I'll match your purchase to build this wall HIGHER.

Don't panic.

you're either a liberal wanting this to fail or you want to buy cheap. small bump in the road, many more to come. even people who knew about bitcoin from the start, most everyone got shaken off and didn't get rich.

don't be that person

Maybe :^)

I casually day traded the first spike and made 300, and had almost no risk in how I did it. I'm saying that the plan didn't work out. I'll make another 300 in profit after I've liquidated all my holdings. I might buy back in. If you are one of the guys with huge amounts in this then take profits, don't be an idiot.

50k as in dollars or trumpcoins? Damn.

I'm riding this roller coaster regardless.

If I make any decent money off of this I'll buy a glider, call it the 'meme-machine' and go moon.

i suggest people go and upvote dissenting opinions in /the_donald/, as the mods are absolutely clueless here.

What a retarded decision. They've changed their mind within 24 hours i'm sure. Since when did that subreddit become a police state where the mods make the decisions, unbelieveable

I'm part of the group with $50K invested in the coin.

The consensus is to hold until Trump endorses or loose it waiting.

($50K is not a lot of money compared to our other crypto holdings. Many people in this group.)

they are deleting every post defending TrumpCoin, it's ridiculous

Agreed. People are putting in well thought out posts.

Don't go to the thread by the link I sent, I think Reddit can detect vote manipulation if they see people came from Veeky Forums to reddit.

To clarify, this still has tons of potential, and reddit might even warm up to it eventually. But I'd take profits. Just know that everyone else will, and you might find yourself in the red with no clear way out.

liberals run the scam you fucking mong

if they really liked trump they wouldn't try and rip off a bunch of people who supported him

this kikery is out of control

1post by this id

there is no group with $50k invested in trump. that is equal to 20% of the entire supply, and I can assure you noone has that much.

Just another liar spreading fud

As a group, yeah, that makes way more sense. I have 20k coin from buying early.

The ride is going to be half the fun, I can afford to lose it all, idgaf.

I'm serious about the glider, It'll be registered as 'G-MAGA'. Farming is my business, memes are my life.

I was under the impression that we'd be getting support from the reddit. Where is all this undue faggotry coming from?

Well they are still giving us free publicity

These are the same mods who stickied Cruz Twitter plots to make people think Trump rivals were dropping out of the race, like what Cruz did to Ben Carson

The moderation team of that subreddit is receptive to clarification and positive interactions. The extremely negative OP has already been nuanced.

Don't knee-jerk or start massive drama. Stay calm. Stay civil. Stay TRUMP.

Keep calm and MAGA on.

Bad press is good press. If Trump taught the media or anyone anything it's this. By saying we're not going to advertise for them they did it. People will be interested.

Exactly, it's the Same tactic donald uses with The media

We're playing 4D chess here like the god king himself user.

We're getting bad press to retract their statement, for the triple combo of bad press into bad press scandal that then evolves into good press. Grab your goddamn coat.

MAGA!

Trump coin would have been a lot more valuable had it been running during the primaries

Just thinking about the skyrocket potential after South Carolina, Super Tuesday or knocking out Rubio makes my head spin

In a general election, it's only a long slog all the way to November with no voting Inbetween

MAKE CRYTO GREAT AGAIN

DONATIONS WILL BE PAYED FORWARD - MACA: TXJpamF63qKAuYzEmYnmduvFoFuxca3CFp

It is a campaign fundraiser. People here find it's a fun way to support Trump without blindly throwing money in an online donation portal only to never see it again.

If you buy and hold the coin it stakes and will keep gathering coins, you could easily sell those to regain your initial deposit and hold the rest of the coins

We've discussed the risks plenty of times but you also need to recognize the potential upside to this. A lot of people have determined that the upsides far out weight the risk of a cheap crypto coin.

You should only put in what you're comfortable losing. To mitigate risks you should limit your investments somewhat. No one here is telling you to take a mortgage out to buy coins, we're saying if you had a couple hundred lying around like the rest of us it's not a bad idea to get some trumpcoins. If you were to lose a couple hundred you could stomach it but if you lost your life savings you'd be freaking out. However, even a couple hundred into this can still grow as the coin is barely above 4 cents.

Also the majority of you guys should not spam this on Reddit. Let the devs discuss this with the mods.

The dev team has bought trumpcoin.com and has invested other money into promotion and marketing tools (videos/guides).

At the most have a username that mentions Trumpcoin or the site somehow in the username and that's about it. Do not post it directly until the tipbot has been implemented.

Most people don't seem to know or remember that there are 200,000 set aside to fundraise for Trump. This is a way to help campaign for him and once the rest of those subreddit mods understand everything will proceed as usual

>You should only put in what you're comfortable losing

having this in mind, as everyone should for any investment of this sort, i still dont get why there are people chanting
>This is a scam!
>It will fail!
>You will all lose your money!

youtube.com/watch?v=l0WUF2uqI8o

The two challenges we seem to be facing are that:

1) Everyone thinks we are encouraging people to dump their life savings.

Sure I've seen the really shitty shill posts but those are at best trolls. Most of the people involved with this have been reasonable and have not put everything on the line for this coin. The purpose is to help the campaign - not put all of your life savings as if it was a roulette table

2) Not helping the campaign

Just have to keep echoing that there are 200,00 coins set aside. I think the Reddit moderator was unaware of the developments being made and I'm going to guess a lot of people tried to directly post threads to talk about the coin. That is stupid beyond all hell and its just going to piss people off. People need to understand that there are better ways to advertise the coin and to get people interested in being involved

che cazzo posti? Ti sei perso?

7130?

>The ride is going to be half the fun, I can afford to lose it all, idgaf.
my thoughts too, gliderbro. i also have a big holding and i wouldn't have bought the coins with money that i needed for other things. if it crumbles, it crumbles. it still won't be near to the worst day of my life.
but if it soars, soars real high, then i'll be stoked and have a chuckle and figure out what to do with a few hundred thousand dollars.

This tells me all I need to know about the braindead morons who run this shit
You had months, yet get tripped over stupid shit like this

I'm selling all, won't put any trust on retards who are too stupid to plan even one step ahead

It seems reddit is rustled and thinks the coin was heavily premined but the only way to actually mine it is through staking in your wallet at 2% annually...

I reported it to the mods :)
Shouldn't had admitted on /pol/ that its a scam

7165, was 6000 just few minutes ago

Why is Reddit filled with morons?

Cause their main subject is wifesharing and generally being cucks

This is what's been sent to the mod team of /r/The_Donald in relation to a bunch of you inane cucks that are trying to ride this thing like the pump and dump your other shitcoins are.

We've been telling you time and time again that this thing has actual value and actual potential behind it, but some small section just had to take the memes too far and make the rest of us look like jews.

But the debates are going to be more viewed than the super bowl. Their are numerous polling cycles which get toted as fact.

As anyone got a faucet up? I really want to click up a couple coins, and get other people doing that so they don't have to drop money to get one and start tipping.

ffs, this is why we can't have nice things

Not sure where you're getting that from but I'm guessing you didn't want to help campaign for Trump

We'll be fine. Just need to show that there are a lot of committed people interested in benefiting the campaign. Unfortunately some people here are either awful with trying to get people to join or are just spamming. There's longer term value here as there key months to go

It's been linked to /r9k/ on purpose, because we all know how loved and known that ""board"" is.

the /pol/ threads are inherently toxic and shilled, the anti-trump brigade has FIELD DAYS on /pol/ since they're otherwise one of Trump's big supports. Getting incriminated, especially if you're not a PR person at heart, will happen before you know it.

Instead of infighting and spouting memes, we need to keep this show high level. Keep /pol/ out of it, communicate with the devs and with media outlets, perhaps open a dialogue with the donald subreddit that outlines how deep the anti-Trump PR has infected even initiatives like TrumpCoin.

We'll get nowhere by being known as 'that coin /pol/ hates, which is also backed by /r9k/'.

I didn't like the thread spammed on /pol/ yesterday either. Today I went into the Trump general and someone was saying trumpcoin is a scam. So I intervened and I BTFO him and others with facts. I think this is how we should do it. I said it many times in these threads. We mustn't be annoying, or pushy. It was hard trying to explain them it wasn't a scam after one of ours (or a false-flage faggot) told them "we KNOW it's a scam and we like it that way".

Yeah you have to attack the common issues people have

1) Premined

Nope, and you can only "mine" it through the staking at 2% annually

2) Purpose?

Donation to the campaign. 200k coins set aside along with another 100k directly (from website)

3) Spam

This is on us. No reason to spam the hell of it on /pol/ or /r9k/ this is not our target audience. They're interested in derailing the project in a week when we're trying to get some stability and attention to this

4) Trump will Sue

People constantly relate this coin to coinye west. However, since Trump entered the presidential campaign his name and likeness have become public domain. He can't sue because of this.

Yes a pump and dump coin will help Trumps image.

The creators will not donate the money to him.
Noone is buying your bullshit.

They're investing money into domain names which they had to pay a lot for since other people held it and they're putting money into marketing and advertising as long as putting their free time into it. They're likely working people like you or me

Damn they are censoring like hell

Look at The red marked comments

>Reddit is censoring the_donald fucking bernie leftist scum!!
>Twitter is censoring us what happened to free speech!!1! Nobody can stop the_donald!!

>the_donald mods blatantly censor a small community based around a grassroots donation campaign for Trump

Never change, Reddit.

Oh boy.

We need to shill the reddit harder comrades.

Do it for Daddy.

Stop scamming people

Are you calling helping Donald J Trump ascend to the throne a scam?

Can you stop pretending?
>200k Trump Coins have been set aside (Trump Fund) for this specific purpose.
> If we consider at one point the Ron Paul coin was valued at $10 per coin then those 200,000 Trump Coins could turn in to a substantial donation.
Yes im going to trust people who bothered to do there domain
>trump-coin.info/
Via a annonymus proxy hoster
With 2mln$

Even if that was the case "investing" in this coin that has a inbuilt pump and dump like this is ridiculous.
You can just donate to his campaign instead.

You are not fooling anybody

Look out guys, he said he isn't joking

>I'm not joking

>However, since Trump entered the presidential campaign his name and likeness have become public domain. He can't sue because of this.
Does that mean a real estate developer can just slap his name on a building and call it Trump Apartment then?

Trump is a man who made fortune licensing his name and with access to the best lawyers on earth. Why the fuck do you think "it's le public domain XDDDD" is enough defense?
Before you say "but we'll donate!", the last thing Trump care about is money, he's already losing more money than you make in a lifetime from his business by running for President. 200k memecoin won't change his mind.

This had potential, but sadly people running it are too incompetent, that whole reddit shit could be very very easily avoided if they have a gram of foresight. But now with Trumpcoin name tainted because of it, you won't likely see any comeback, if ever. First impression is very important, and it's been branded as scam, at best 20% will change their mind. Even then they'll be too wary to invest money into this.

I want to advise you guys to just get out, but I see some people already had their mind made up so I won't do it and just let you lot decide for yourself
PS: Censoring stuff is how they do things at reddit, you're very naive if you expect anything but

Also, if they already contact the mods and pitch the idea of tipbot instead of gilding comment, it's very likely that the mods will steal the idea and just make a new crypto themselves

They'll say something like: We see many bad people are trying to scam us, so we'll just go ahead and make an official cryptocurrency. The main function is to replace gilding because we hate reddit. Now suck our cock.

The retards there will lap it up 100%

if if if if if if if you don't s-stop this newfangled cryptocurrency hullaboo i'll call on my wife's lover to set you straight

So is the interview on the 1st actually confirmed?

Moderator claims he's in the army and wants transparency

People posted source codes, a couple of stats of the project, and actually posed some rational arguments and also questioned why he couldn't just say "Don't promote Trumpcoin" instead of "Trumcoin is a scam"

Reminder update for those who didn't see or don't follow the forum thread on bitcointalk:

UPDATE

Howdy Trump fans, we have some major updates on several fronts:

1. Website. The unbelievably dedicated Trump fan bitbullbarbados has secured ownership of the domain trumpcoin.com to be used for this project. He achieved this through his own negotiation with the previous owner and with the use of his own fiat, which was a serious amount of money.

This is incredible news and we all owe bitbullbarbados a major debt of gratitude for a first class job!! A big thanks also to Signal7 for his extensive efforts on the tech side (which I'll go into more detail about later in the week).

The new domain has already been set up to redirect to trumpcoin.rocks while the new site is being designed. The website team have the framework built and should have things finalized within a week. The new site will go live soon after that on the new domain.

Once again a yuge thanks to bitbullbarbados for this amazing contribution to the coin. This is above and beyond anything we could have hoped for the new domain name. Truly outstanding job. If you want to post your Trump address in the thread bitbull I'd be the first to send some your way.

--

part 2 below

2. Organization. I'm happy to advise we have several positions on the team filled including some new director appointments. Everyone on this team has already contributed to the coin in some way and it's easy to see we have some fantastic people behind this coin. If you believe you have what it takes and want to join the team just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.
3. Video. Below is a recent update from TrumpContentCreator regarding the new video:

Quote from: TrumpCoinContent on June 27, 2016, 05:33:14 AM
Update on the "How To Buy" Video
Should be coming quite soon, had a stack of other projects holding me back but I'd say a week/week and a half at the longest

This is terrific news and we're all looking forward to to this. The how-to video will be a big help especially to newcomers who may not have prior experience with crypto. Like the first two I can tell this video will be a tremendous success.

4 Other plans. A new btctalk thread will be created concurrent with the new website. The thread will feature a new announcement, a consolidated list of official links and we'll consider the option of a moderated thread (not set in stone yet). We'll also include two Trump addresses, one for donations to the Trump Fund and another for donations to the Trump devteam, which will both be included on the website and in the new announcement. An official Trumpcoin twitter with a good username will be established, since we currently have a few around the place. Numerous other ideas have been raised (including some good ideas in Chicken65's final post as dev) and the remainder will be addressed in the new official announcement thread.

We've seen an immense amount of energy, organization and professionalism from everybody involved in this coin over the past few weeks. If we keep it up and continue thinking big there's no limit to what we can achieve with this project.

MAGA!!!

>he doesnt know the morans meme
>being this new

Idk if you saw but we took a big hit today. The mods at r/thedonald made an announcement that anyone who promotes or defends trumpcoin on there will be banned. The mods came out and are calling it a scam.

We've been discussing it above, a lot of people spammed the mods with either the troll /r9k/ post or just asking them to promote trumpcoin without letting the devs discuss it first.

The dev team is investing money and time into this and hopefully they'll be able to turn things around but if not there are still other promotional avenues to pursue. A reddit tip bot seemed like the easiest route to take, it can still at least be implemented elsewhere

You do realize thats a good thing right? the users of r/thedonald hate the mods.

Don't bother posting in the thread. Discontent is heavily censored. Here's a link to its archive, deleted posts marked in red:

Redditors are fucking hopelesss. thanks for the crash from the 7k wall though, I needed to buy back in.

>doesn't understand irony
kys

>the users of r/thedonald hate the mods.
Why do you think it matters?
Mods /literally/ have total control of a subreddit

They might buy it out of spite, they can't control their actions outside of r/thedonald.

Also, keep in mind how fickle /pol/ in. Everyone was screaming for Brexit, right up until the result was announced, then they switched over to acting like they were for Remain all along. When Trump wins, exactly the same will happen.

Leave /pol/ well out of it. They are on the side of whichever meme is popular this particular hour.

Don't you realize that the developers have their own stash, kinda like how companies own some of their own stock?

I know this is b8, but god damn I had to reply