Sup you cucks

Sup you cucks,

I figured out how to make money off of these pump n dumps about 6 months ago and am still learning the little things here and there but I want to share with you the basics because once you guys get a hang of it you can pay it forward.

Here's the gist of it:

Pump and dumps usually begin with an insider suddenly buying a ton of a shillcoin and then it flattens out a bit. Take for example lumens $STR.

Then once its been flat for a while, some shill on this board will say "LUMENS IS FUTURE INVEST NOW" but no one will listen to him because he's probably a total cuck. This is good, because he's probably legitimately just shilling for his own profit.

It doesn't hurt to take a look at what he's shilling though. Never decide based on the shill, always based on what you see on the chart. That's what I saw in $NXT about a week ago.

Usually I wait it out. If it's flat after 3 days, 80$ of the time it will suddenly spike.You just need to wait patiently. If volume goes down after a week to anything under 100btc it might be a loser.

Attached is what happened similarly to $XEM.

But try looking at charts this way. For me wins have been 75% to 80%. Of course there will be some losers ($FCT is fucking cursed.)

Have a good day, you cuckold fetish fiends.

What's gonna happen to Siacoin!?!?

$SC is probably a bear. It peaked 3 times, and I only see it shipped on this site exclusively. Too new to see where the resistant value is. I'm not going to touch it.

GEVO?

Praise you user for this info.

What type of volume are you looking for before investing?

>Sia
>in a bear
>when it keeps going up
You should research the product rather than just predict the market with graphs.
Sia will go another +100%

You're in denial if you think any altcoins besides ETH isn't a PnD scheme. Do you really think anyone Wil actually use sia? But it's not my problem, if you make more money from sia congrats.

Dash has a strong foundation but investment wise it's shitty. It has shown much volatility in months. Monero is solid too and is a bag holding coin. You never know when that shit pumps. Blackcoin has low volume so seems like a total gamble (is that the one bittrex shills?) and DGB will be fun, I might buy in on a dip.

As of today I'm content with the 31% gain I made on based NXT. Bought STR a bit too early but doesn't hurt to hold for another week, that shit just reeks of pump n dump.

Also, as always, buy ETH at the dip.

My senpai

>Do you really think anyone Wil actually use sia?
I do, which is why your mentality of only looking at the market is skewed and flawed. I bet you don't even know what is Sia.

Thoughts on Scotcoin?

Hey OP.
I am willing to work with you in these. Let's do it.

I hope you enjoyed your -20% gains on SC this morning

Is that even on Polo? I don't risk trading coins not on Polo.

Update: Made 30% on NXT, 20% on BTS, and lost a good 15% on STR last night. Also no more ICOs for me. RISE and WAVES were a mistake.

Today I'm risking some money on FCT and maybe others later tonight.

What do you think of lsk?

Don't catch falling knives.

FCT looking tasty

how about XMR?

Buy and hold low risk low profit potential. Boring but extremely useful for doing illegal shit.

>doing illegal shit

what did you mean by this

Never mind, XMR is a cryptocurrency durrrrrrrrrrrr

The chart looks to me like the beginning of the one in the OP. Or is that just a coincidence?

could be. The thing is, monero is a cryptocurrency that's been around for a while now and is the only other crypto besides BTC I've actually used in my life. I have friends that won't let me transfer funds in BTC unless I scramble it through monero first. I'm into pump n dumps, so coins that actually potentially hold intrinsic value like XMR isn't something I'm interested in.

Today's big winner seems to have been NAUT anyway. Not sure why I didn't pay attention to it, maybe because it just sounds funny. Excited to see where FCT and EXP go.

I'm on the fct train right now. it looks like it rly wants to break thru but it wont

Disclaimer: I can not read the future. So far I have been winning 76.6% of the time. But it's paying for my med school apps, so don't mind me as I win make more money.

FCT has consistently had high volume for the past 6 months. It's on an uphill for the first time in a while so this is good. This means something might happen. I'm going to hold patiently. But you do you.

Crucify me if you must OP, but how do penny stock companies go about initiating the IPO? I did my research but still not completely sure. Enlighten a m8 if u dont mind.

What do you think about the obvious bytecoin pump going on right now?

Thank you user for the info. I'm really appreciative of the knowledge. This makes me happy as I was looking at EXP as well and thought it had the triangle pattern as well but wasn't sure.

When you say patiently, do you mean short term? Like things might escalade in a few hours? or about a dozen hours?

Using PnD and InvestBros methods and advice I've actually done super well today. Got in on the DGB pump and am now riding LISK and EXP. Thanks dudes, you're making me much smarter and you knowledge was exactly what I've been searching for. I save your screen shots to analyze and they help a lot.

>I hope you enjoyed your -20% gains on SC this morning

but PnDBro, is Sia actually a pump & dump?

>I hope you enjoyed your -20% gains on SC this morning
It'll bounce back.

FCT going pretty hard right now

You are like that guy that stumbles on martingale by accident and thinks he has found the cadino's weakness OP.

But I mean, I was right though wasn't I?

Thanks for the advice user, got in last night at like 56 and got out this morning at 68... should have stayed in but after getting murdered on Sia, I'm just happy to take profits at the moment.

Learning from you, I threw some money at XRP this morning. We'll see what happens.

yeah thanks pndbro! I made some decent profits with FCT, what's next?!

i recently watched an old 'hacker' video on youtube (it was some white-hat hacker convention from a few years ago) where the guy talked about pump and dump spam emails which were a big deal in 2006 or so, before the email clients became really good.

he said that you could look at pump and dump and see the same volume patterns happening time and time again on stocks that were getting p&d, which didn't show on actual high&quick price growth stocks.

if there is a huge spike of volume one day, like huge, then nothing, he said it was a pump and dump. he was backtesting it though, only looking at different stocks that were sent to him via spam email.

so OP i think you have some good info. you should just look for large spikes in volume on some small coins and maybe speculate buy and hold. you're onto something.

whether a pump shill is successful is down to a lot if factors though

I get it from looking at pnd's and investbros charts. You're looking more for abnormal trade volumes than anything.

What is your rules on selling? Are you looking to hit a certain percentage then sell off and be done with it? Or do you try to play bounces?

20%.

Pls respond.

OP. Share your Timothy Skykes techniques

So your advice is to buy low and sell high? Revolutionary bro you should write a book

Like you want to cooperate? Not exactly understanding what your asking

Thanks senpai.

Market sure is looking red today.

Anyone want to start a discord or something?

I think that there's a lot to be made off the trends

Looking at NSR today, looks good

I can't find one reason to invest in NSR. Please elaborate.

I think I was wrong. I was mistaking the pump for the initial purchase because my time scale was too large. The circled area is what I would guess is the insider buy

What do you look for when you research the product exactly?

One of the rules I follow is that if the coins doesn't even have 100btc volume I don't even look at it.

1. How long has it existed
2. Do big journals cover it

>One of the rules I follow is that if the coins doesn't even have 100btc volume I don't even look at it.

Yeah, who would ever want to be an early adopter of a successful crypto, terrible idea

ding ding ding ding

I mean, if you enjoy giving your money to ponzi schemes go for it. No one is stopping you from buying low volume scamcoins.