SELL YOUR ETH (ether) NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

This is your final warning. Sell whatever eth you hold before its price plummets, which is expected on July 14th because thats when funds in TheDAO will be unlocked. A massive amount of DAO/ETH will be dumped in the market.

>Security Alert – DoS Vulnerability in the Soft Fork
blog.ethereum.org/2016/06/28/security-alert-dos-vulnerability-in-the-soft-fork/

The soft fork update failed. Etherium has failed. People have lost faith and selling their ethers already, driving the price from $14 to $11.5 (at the time of writing this post)

Sell now or you'll literally burn your money.

Expect eth to be priced at $5 in July

I'll be sure to buy.

Something something buy when others are doubtful.

People are jumping ship from etherium, it will be worthless, so if you feel like burning cash, be my guest. Dont suicide later.

It's $11

Probably a good time to buy, anyway the real buying opportunity would be just after the 14th

I guess you're really just trying to do some brainwashing so people will buy ether and you can sell at a better rate.

They will find a reasonable solution, after that ETH price goes back to 20$ and then to the moon

Certified overvalued Shitcoin

Theyre going to hardfork now that the softfork approach is not feasible.

They are going to BLACKLIST AN ADDRESS IN THE CODE OF A DECENTRALIZED VALUE SYSTEM!

TOP LEL CHAIRMAN VITALIK OF THE CENTRAL ETHER BANK PLEASE SAVE US FROM OUR MALINVESTMENTS

B-b-but /r/ethtrader told me the hard fork is the right thing to do!

I think this is a good idea

Bitcoin actually has some value with the public.

How does it feel knowing you're arguing over bagholder-tier NEETcoins that literally have no reach outside of a subreddit?

lift off in progress pushing 12.50 at the monent.

>They are going to BLACKLIST AN ADDRESS IN THE CODE OF A DECENTRALIZED VALUE SYSTEM!
Yea I really wonder if and how they're planning to make this (i.e. meddling in decentralized affairs by the devs) impossible in the future.

Shit is doomed

if it goes below 10.00usd per eth, i will buy back in
alternatively, if this dao stuff gets put behind us and it breaks 13.90, i'll buy back in.

>mfw I moved all my equity into President Trumpcoin and DigiByte a few days ago

You are a shitty crypto bagholder

GUYS I JUST BOUGHT ETHER WHEN IT WAS AT 4.5% FOR $12.50, IT WENT UP TO 7.5% AND I SOLD IT FOR $25. HOW LUCKY AM I? I HAVE 114 ($6) IN TRUMP AND $49 IN BTC.

Good for you desu

STEADY 7.4%
T
E
A
D
Y

%

Sell your ethers, I am not fucking with you

eth is the future. Let the weak be shackled off while I ride into FTL warp speed

>bought ether for $12.50 when it was at 4.5%
>it went up to 7.5%
>sold it and got $25
holy damn I was lucky. Its never gonna go back up.

Eth shill presence strong in here

>"ETH SHILLS LUL"
>Nobody in the thread has even used "Buy the Dip" as a defense.
Even they know it's going down at this point.

>Several hours later
>Drop in value.
>Struggling to come back.

Right now, is still at $12.65. Your shitcoin is dead, deal with it.

Consensus happens on multiple levels: you have proof-of-work based consensus which represents computational expenditure to form the ledger and you also have consensus on behalf of the users and businesses who choose to run a particular version of the software.

Technically I could release a version of Ethereum that changes the proof-of-work algorithm after a specific block and if my version gains traction with enough people using it then the only blockchain will lose its meaning since everyone now uses my software. This means that Ethereum can just roll back what happened with the DAO and it won't effect decentralization at all -- because in the end it will be up to the users whether they want to run the rolled-back or patched software or not.

Also: not defending Ethereum. It's a piece of shit and I've already advised against it in other threads. Just noting that consensus in software systems depends on more than just running algorithms.