/TCG/ - Trump Coin General- Sustainable Energy Edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
>Trump Supporters Helping Fund Donald Trumps Presidential Campaign
trumpcoin.rocks

NEW YUUUUGE DOMAIN SECURED BY BASED DEVS
>Info website for the normies shill to no end!
TrumpCoin.com

The prime directive of Trump Coin is to be a campaign donation project. 200k Trump Coins have been set aside (Trump Fund) for this specific purpose. What this means is the higher the value Trump Coin becomes the more dollar value the Trump Campaign Fund becomes.
The more Trump Coins sold the higher the coins value will increase. If we consider at one point the Ron Paul coin was valued at $15 per coin then those 200,000 Trump Coins could turn in to a substantial donation. If Donald Trump acknowledged the project (even in just a neutral way) then the value of a single Trump Coin could literally go ballistic turning NEETs into Chads literally overnight.

WEBSITES
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016 youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.3720
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new#new
trump.coffee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

Please help me start out.

mfw when you got a few hundred cheap coins on the kiwi exchange last night because nobody knew about it

done

Sustainable energy is when you wake up after a yuge night and the correction is still a massive "new low".

Sustainable energy is this
"Robert is a well-known American activist and former candidate for the Libertarian Party's nomination for President. He makes numerous appearances on TV including the Keiser Report and the Alex Jones show aka Infowars (on which he'll be appearing July 1st).

During our conversation Robert shared his interest in our project and his desire to help Trumpcoin gain some publicity including some mentions on TV. "

get you when I get home phamz

Stupid to get in now lads?
>inb4 yes with no explanation

still somewhat low in my opinion, friend.

An interview on infowars, or even a mention will facilitate a rise into 0.10$ land and beyond, if that is followed by some delivery on some of the dev's claims then we may well have something.

No. It is not too late until it hits 6 USD. This will moon.

For those of you not in the loop, educate yourselves on the near future.

Let me tell you folks, if you thought bumping 13k sat was crazy, these days will be days you look back on fondly - the days where you GOT INTO TRUMPCOIN below the price of $20 (TWENTY) US dollars.

MAGA

>ywn get in at 3 cents
ylive laddos

how many trumpcoins do you have?

Some glorious bastard already set the course, buying trumpcoins at $0,97! Give it a few more weeks and that will look CHEAP!

Wish I had some more t b h.

That's quite a lot,
I have about 2,5k. I wanna buy 2,5k more as soon as my money deposit is made but these banks are slow as fuck

lol why would anyone do that they're worth 5 cents

My bitcoin has been unconfirmed for 6 days now. what can i do to get it through? it's 0.2btc

the blockchain.info says

Summary:

Size 192 (bytes)
Received Time 2016-06-28 11:16:24
Lock Time Block: 417725
Estimated Confirmation Time Very Soon (High Priority)
Relayed by IP 178.238.236.204 (whois)
it says very soon it should be confirmed but its said that for the past 24 hours atleast

Where can i buy trump coins with a mastercard? I cant on c cex, you need a visa with payeer

Also help pls im starting

TYsg1me5Vj7Xguc17JpiRLEqNysjsgA2QD

not sure. they have bitcoin atms where i live so i just use that

what did he mean by this
>protip, he doesn't know

MAGA

PLEASE DONATE: WILL BE PAID FORWARD

TXJpamF63qKAuYzEmYnmduvFoFuxca3CFp

It's very low, maybe 4 or 5 cents a coin right now.

Everyone's agreed a dollar seems rather likely, 10 is probably way out of reach until we see more information released about the future project/marketing plans

That's some great news

Use Circle.com, you can add money into your account with a mastercard. Then you convert the money in your circle account to bitcoin. Send the bitcoin to your c-cex account and then you can buy bitcoin from there. It's probably the fastest and simplest method now as a lot of these sites aren't catering to cards/banks at the moment

>tfw no Bitcoin or trump coin

>it'll probably take about a week to set everything up and hop on the gravy train

If you're in the UK you can use bittylicious to get bitcoin fast. You could have trump coin by the end of the evening.

How many you looking to get Sent?
Maybe we can work something out where I hold you a few at current price plus %10.

Ummm holy shit guys...

Latest update

"Due to the phenomenal efforts of high-energy Trump fan JackLondon, yesterday several members of our Devteam including myself had the honor of speaking with Robert David Steele over Skype.

Robert is a well-known American activist and former candidate for the Libertarian Party's nomination for President. He makes numerous appearances on TV including the Keiser Report and the Alex Jones show aka Infowars (on which he'll be appearing July 1st).

During our conversation Robert shared his interest in our project and his desire to help Trumpcoin gain some publicity including some mentions on TV.

This is incredible news and serves to show the power of this project, an open source grassroots effort to get Mr Trump into the White House and to one day see Hillary in a prison jumpsuit.

At this time we'd also like to officially welcome JackLondon to the team as our Media Advisor for his truly outstanding job!

MAGA!!!"

That along with another update about their newest marketing dev. He has some good ideas and will actively be promoting a reputable image for the coin

Reporting in from burgerland. Was looking into this stuff and was wondering if I can use coinbase instead of circle.

Where did you find this?

bitcoin talk thread senpai

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.3720

the entire process tooo me about an hour start to finish. You're just lazy senpai

Marketing dev seems pretty squared away. Better than most coins who just put xDD we are gonna get this coin on the moon with "good marketing" xDD

I'm doing my part.

Video boy here

Video ooking good so far will push it back a couple days to get this Alex Jones footage in if that comes to fruition

Also working on a new one with a slightly different angle, basically a marketing spot hammering it in as a grassroots SUPERPAC

yes, you can. i did. had mu trumperinos within an hour

yes it's a scam go checkk the thread stickied by mods of /r/the Donald if u don't believe me trump will never endorse a scam like this

In case you didn't realise this isn't r.eddit mate. That dude basically considers crypto currencies as a whole concept to be a scam

Hi Velostodon, hows your day?

I almost fell for this b8.

phew

Keep your reddit drama out of here
Keep your false flagging out of here
Stop trying to scam anons out of backing Trump and reaping riches along the way

You make me sick.

I fell for the SIA meme.
In the process of cashing out of that sleepy coin and dropping it into TrumpCoin.

Tired of this low energy shit.

prepare your sell orders to be gobbled

anti trump coin = anti trump

learn to spot the hill shills

That guy basically said all crypto currencies are a scam and doesn't even understand that this is a fundraising project for the god emperor.

Can someone pay me a small amount so I can make sure the app is working? Thanks.

TQEUDFBi1kFpE2orUdvEmHvGPnkF3rXqJy

>fell for the wave meme
>went home feeling like a retard
>mfw I remembered I bought 1700 trump just to check it out
It still hurts, but not by much

Damnit! I am waiting goddamn price to drop. I only have 5k coins and need to get more for cheap damnit!

Anyone want to help a goy out?
TQVFNLXwLVtXMzGRAiSVUcpzvwTooTtpZ7

I'm all for trump m8 I'm literally on of the directors

Just fell for some prime bait like a goon it would seem

*one

sia will be better in 2017. 2016 is the year of trump coin

im already up $300

Hey friendos,

I run a decent sized Kratom site and have been thinking about accepting Bitcoin for a while now.

I am also an Amerifat Donald supporter.

So if...WHEN Trumpcoin hits 10 cents I will be offering my users the ability to purchase kratom at a 5% discount with bitcoin or trumpcoin.

So pls no bully when you see me adding my link to TCGenerals and if you already buy kratom, hit up a fellow Trumper.

maga

offer the discount only with trump coin. tell them bitcoin isnt accepted

I love me some red vein!

I have bought from most UK suppliers... link senpai? I hope you are my most used vendor, would be awesome to be TCbros.

The guy basically admitted he slightly fucked up by flat out calling the coin a scam but still was stubborn to at least entertain some arguments. He went on a banning spree against comments that were completely rational. Hell, no threads were even made on reddit attempting to promote the coin and the guy went overboard

HIGH ENERGY OVER HERE

Thank you for you support, we appreciate it a lot

Interesting concepts, glad to see the team running this has a lot of ideas for this project. It's certainly being led in the right direction

Bro head over to the btc forum and let them know. They would be willing to help you out.
This would help the project so much!

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new#new

Got any pimp grade maengda?

HIGH TEST COIN FOR HIGH TEST ALPHAS
FIT/ FAG HERE, just downloaded circle, trying to figure this shit out then I'm getting 300 bones worth.

THICCCC

all of my friends are buying in now. they see how i doubled my money in 24 hours. ha. i told you guys this wasnt a scam. its just an alt coin

Here is a quick breakdown to get started bro.

>setup a yobit account.
>set up a coinbase account.
>Convert USD into BTC on coinbase.
>transfer BTC to yobit wallet.

Finding yobit wallet address

>click on the wallet tab
>find the BTC column
>click the "+" icon

If you are feeling saucy.

>send me some trumpcoin ;)

This coin is a like a perfect form squat. Price is low, ass to ground to level but we're about to max out on 1 rep no going back

does anyone wanna pool money together to get a Trump Coin advertisement on Veeky Forums?

Who here /enjoying the community/
as much as enjoying the gainz?

The devs, the ideas, the discussion. I hope we stay comfy even after we break $5

Video guy here

Don't get ahead of yourselves but may have stumbled onto a route for some pretty wide (MSM) coverage

May be nothing but could be vary good for the coin, will keep you posted

Hey bro how about doing a video promoting this guys kratum site. He is going to start accepting Trumpoins as currency.

All this high energy makes me thirsty for some coffee. It's a good thing mister Trump has our back with trump.coffee/

Soon to accept Trumpcoins as a valid legal tender!

Could certainly implement it somewhere in the upcoming vids :)

*very, sorry on my phone

That could be a yuge boost to the legitimacy of the coin.

TrumpCoin marketting director here.

This is on the table, I need to get permission from Can'tstump to accept "marketing specific" donations (as opposed to a catch all donation pool for the dev team) then I will explore pay per click and pay per view avenues (/pol may have some value)

I'm launching other projects on my own dime that will literally go live the second the new website is up. More on that can be found on the btctalk thread.

What you see on the surface is maybe 10% of what we have planned for this coin.

Big thanks to all the regulars who are monitoring these threads and answering questions, I promise you this focus on community will pay off for all of us.

Keep up the great work. A lot of us believe in the project and are really appreciative of the combined effort to make this great

bye bye low energy hillshill

Will the new site be live by the 1st?

This is yet another notch on the r/the_donald is compromised list.

pls help, I can't buy for the next few days
this might be yuge, i don't wanna miss it ;_;
TGyG28KhsxDbvfuBsaPWqiPPsSHPNVvBgf

Wew

whats the site? i buy regularly, I would def buy with Trump coins

I know that feel m80, its unbearable. Sent you some spare change, MAGA

Thanks user!

I bought A LOT of trumps when they were 1 cent each. ill spread the wealth around if you guys put some effort into trump coin memes. depending on the quality of the meme, you will be paid accordingly

post your memes on this thread

I like this initiative, have a (You)

Trumpcoin is imbued with high potency meme magic.

choo choo get on the train boyz

Trumpcoin > Kekcoin > Cuckcoin > Kikecoin

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE

thank you greatest ally

whoops didnt realise you specified trumpcoin related

i'll dig one up

in the meantime, have a trump pupper

I made this one
TWYdg8y3sZMrMUnkVimvCSQPespVGCj58L

how much is A LOT? just asking.

Do it. It's going to take longer than a week for Trumpcoin to hit the moon, but it will still get there. I want you on this ride, user.

i like it but i feel like the bottom part should be a picture of ultra-rich NEETs that invested in TC and are riding on top of chads as cars on their hands and knees down the street

>similar to how bernie is in this pic

gimmie a sec I'm working on something but my work PC is a load of shit

I was considering upgrading it, I will post an upgraded version that you might like another time.
I also made this the other day

that's an old meme

we need new, fresh, originals and ill even give some trump coins for modified old memes that include trump coin in it

/

i like this one

ill give you TC for the last one unless you wanna wait and redo it for more TC later. i cant give you TC for this AND a modified version though.

nice. not really a meme but its a good idea to get milo involved in trump coin. ill give you a little bit of TC for that

Made this yesterday. It doesn't mention Trumpcoin specifically, but I can modify it if so desired.

TKeR7taicpXdu3ASW89VRLS7gGt5XCe5Z2

Low energy Ron Paul coin hit $10, even if you dont support Trump, you will see the writing on the wall: Trumpcoin is destined to moon, and moon hard.

It's a perfect storm. The meme magic makes Trumpcoin a powder keg

Forgot to link

Where is the source that Alex Jones will mention trumpcoin? And where and when will the show be?

eh, i don't really care for it personally, no offense lol