Anyone here lose a shitload of money on Forex or stock?

Anyone here lose a shitload of money on Forex or stock?

Post nightmare stories/Biggest losses.

Il'l go first: -11k loss over-leveraging on a interest rate decision. It zigged when I thought it would zag.. Putting me in the red.

and then it zigged again and did massive damage to the account.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x33d85n
forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html
finanzen.net/nachricht/cfd/Waehrungscrash-Schweizer-Franken-Der-grosse-Absturz-4352975
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i lost $20 on this one trade I made. fuck that shit man forex isnt for me!

"Anyone here has a successful and durable experience in forex trading?"

I lost £1.23 today, yea, I forgot to set a sl.

>short GBP/USD at Brexit night
>set stop loss too tight
>it hits the SL before dipping to to the Brexit lows

Could have made 7000€ in one night. Got a 400€ loss instead.

Fuck me.

the jews always know where your stops are

First day of trading I decided to short 2 contracts of natgas and lost 1000 in under 5 minutes because it just kept going.

your first day of trading you put yourself in a position where it was even possible to lose $1000??

i'm worried i could lose money on forex but i think i'm finally getting the hang of it. the past two days i've made 7% profit each day, i know that won't keep up forever but even a 1 or 2% a day would be amazing

I think I lost around $2000 on FAZ

I'm a much more boring investor now (no trading with serious money, just some options in a gambling account)

Hindsight is twenty-twenty I learned from it and have made the money back since.

dailymotion.com/video/x33d85n

video related

How much money do you have in your forex account?

You think you can average 10% on a month with Forex?

- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.

lol

I should've invested real money on the stockmarket.

I've been playing with a 1000 fake money and i've made 400 profit so far, and i noticed that during the Brexit crash most of the stocks were rising rapidly again anyway, should've put some real money on that, too bad i'm a poorfag.

Start on a cash only account. Margin calls are a good way to wipe out your account.
€10,000 is a good start. Use $5,000 to buy small dips and scalp small profits. Keep the remaining $5,000. No need to withdraw or deposit.

By small profits I mean $200-400 per trade until you get to $15,000.
Then take the $10,000 that you originally put in and do not touch them.
Trade using the $5,000 that you made. Once you make another $10,000 to $15,000 you can take bigger risks and go for longer swings and bigger profits.
And once you get to $50,000 its easy to make a couple of thousand a day.

This. Sempai desu

Bought some shares in a warrant. It looked pretty good, it dipped 5 points then raised back up usually.
As I layed on my bed looking at the chart I saw a bump higher than usual that day.
When I saw that bumb I had a bad feeling but just slept it off
Next day it dropped 30 points.
The next day another 20

this is not helpful at all
>didn't even mention about having an edge

>And once you get to $50,000 its easy to make a couple of thousand a day.
lol, i love posts like these

>implying that making that kind of return consistently is in any way realistic
>implying you won't blow up if you adopt a strategy to try and make the insanely high returns you posted

Lost half my account (2500 of my 5k) on penny biotech stocks. Everything I invest in goes down. I rationalized it in the beginning by the just market hypothesis, if I invest in something there ought to be a 50% chance of gains no matter what even if it seems unwise. But I didn't realize if the upside is 100x your initial investment you can have a 99% chance of losing it all and the market still be rational. Penny stocks are like normal stocks with leverage built in.

Forex is dangerous.

I read an article about a guy who invested 2.8k in this with a riciculously high leverage and is now 280k in debt.
poor schmock

Do you have links or even a name?

As a guy that's about half way to what this guy is saying I think it might actually be realisitc.

AMA, but not about the strategy until I hit a million dollars or something.

My mom is emotionally blackmailing me because I didn't buy at the bottom of the s&p 500 drop after the brexit. I bought in at ~2050 so she's actually made money today... And she called me a retard.

What do

Open up ema 10 and 50.
Order before cross.
Profit.

Yep, it is so easy.

finanzen.net/nachricht/cfd/Waehrungscrash-Schweizer-Franken-Der-grosse-Absturz-4352975

Then start shorting what tou think will go up

Thats up to you.

My strategy is to prevent you from wiping out your account if you have a bad day.

how much did you start with?
How much have you made?
Over how long?

>when the forex general has transcended into the next level

Is this loser only thread for losing strategies? Must be bad?

Your mom sounds based

If it is that easy how come algos aren't making everyone tons of money?

I've seen a warning on a forex website that says "losses can exceed your deposit".

So if you put $1,000 in your account you can lose more than $1,000? How is that possible?

baka senpai you should have known it would be a wild night. Can't have tight spots on big days

why would the amount of money matter if we're talking about percentages?

>She's actually made money

Fuckin retard

Covered calls and shit

By borrowing money to make trades.

so basically your strategy is
>Only using 5k to trade forex
>don't use margin
>making 200-$400 a trade
>if you risk 100% of the 5k every time then you need to make a 4%-8% rate of return every trade on forex....without any margin whatsoever....until you triple your account
Most currencies only move 70 pips a day. There's a reason that people use margin in forex trading, it's because the average moves in forex are incredibly small expecially on a daily basis with the exception of a few black swans compared to moves in the stock market. Making 4%-8% per trade, trading currencies with no leverage whatsoever is absolutely absurd. Also you're assuming that you can actually average 4%-8% per trade. I think that you're underestimating you incredibly difficult it is to make a strategy like that let alone a far worse one that can make 15% or 20% a year with a low draw down.

margins

fuck her right in the pussy!

>tfw someone on my facebook won't shut the fuck up about Forex/Global Visionariez

Is Forex a meme? I feel like it's a meme.

I wouldn't worry about this. I'm from Eastern Europe, what are they going to go? Drive to my farm to take the money lol ?

>Is forex a meme?

Forex is global currency market.