MGT IS BACK IN THE GAME, BOYS

MGT IS BACK IN THE GAME, BOYS

YYEEEEEEEEAAAHH CANT SNUFF THE ROOOSTEEEERRR

YYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

THAT MEME AINT GONNA DIEE YEEEAAAHHH

When does Apple or MS buy them
out desu

more like what happens when this fucker dies next week? he's 89 years old damn.

THANK GOD

ive been holding for too long

i did NOT think it was closing above 4

predictions?

Daily reminder the last boarding for the shuttle to the moon was about 30 minutes ago.

He's 70 you fucking idiot

Am I too late to hop on the MGT train?

Nah there will probably be a dip tomorrow I am guessing

What the fuck? He's 94 years old? Jesus Christ dude...

>MGT $4.20

This is the only stock shilled on this board that I regret not buying in on time.

>tfw in at 3.33
>tfw poorfag only 44 shares

I made about 30 shekels

Welp, I'm sold. Shill or not for some reason I have faith

LOL I'm In the first spike, I made 600$, 400$ in the second one, and who knows today but yesterday, I bought 370 shares at 3.34.

Setting my stop loss for 4.00 to play it safe.

Are you not afraid it will be at 2.79 at open?

of course thats a concern

scared money dont make no money you fuckin bitch nigga

make money ain't nothin funny

It's at 4.14 in the after hours, hasn't dipped to below 3.00 in 2 weeks. Good announcements keep happening regarding his company. It will dip for sure but now below 3.00

Is it to late to enter? I try to avoid Fear Of Missing Out but with tommorows proxy I'm thinking of trying a quick scalp.

I honestly don't know. the First spike happened for days, second one was for 1 day.

I would wait for the dip that will happen afer each spike and then buy in.

His company has been hiring quite alot of good people, new annoucements keep happening regarding it so it has nowhere to go but up. It's been stagnating around 2$ and slowly climbing each day before the annoucements

Thanks user. I'll try to enter under 4 tommorow. Do you know what happens after the proxy?

Check e-tagged.com out

Newest acquisition and just started developing it

Would be amazing in banks and businesses where theft happens

4.50-5.00$ EOD tomorrow if it's just proxy.

5.50+ if there's new stuff we didn't expect

Well, at least I made back my loss when I bought in at $4.15 when it last shot up and died.

*Tip Champagne glass* here to hoping, here's to hoping his company gets as big as his previous one.

I hope we all get rich from this.

>putting a stop loss on something that will inevitably dip
I wouldn't if I were you. You're gonna get shaken out and be fucking pissed when it starts trending to outer space.

Its a safety net for me incase something horribly wrong happens. I'll change it to 3.90 just in case.

Still can't believe this guy is 87

CAPTAIN MCAFFEE TAKING US TO THE MOON AGAIN

MARS MISSION IS GO

>my wife's son

>its just a meme they said
THANK YOU PAPA MCAFEE

So anyone bitcoin mining?

How big is there operation

I'm reading they'll make 5million a year at their hash rate. Is this true?

buy the dip tomorrow

Closed at $3.82 today after achieving nearly $4.25.

I guess too many people want to sell before the weekend and the downward pressure prevailed.

what if he found a way to do what ethereum does but with bitcoin? run decentralized computer programs over the bitcoin network. If he patents that shit MGT will go over $100. Pretty sure that's literally impossible but one can dream right?

That shut got passed 4.50 today senpai. Also the crash was a result of a rumor that he'd been arrested combined with them not releasing their proxy statement like they'd said they would

MGT Moon Mission:
Delay: Today
Departure Date: Tomorrow

Final call, Flight #254 from user's house to the moon. Repeat, final call, flight #254 from user's house to the moon!

MGT Mission to Moon has been canceled man; you're fucked.

No it was delayed you dumb faggot. The proxies will be released on the week of July 4 so the stock is most likely going to make serious gains soon again.

It only went down because of a rumor and the delayed documents.

Keep telling yourself that

Lel bought 370 stocks at 3.34, bought more at 4.11, set me stop loss for 4.30 to sell everything, made a nice healthy profit, this is the 3rd time making big gainz with MGT.

Ready to put it all on MGT when I see a proper stagnant price.

People that lost money on this are fucking idiots.

Alright pal. Keep being poor. Your loss. Watch this stock and by Monday it will be worth at leasgt $4.70. Watch.

Can't wait for the dvasive acuision and issuance of 47% more shares to them :)

Regardless of what happens, prices will plummet enough to buy tons of shares until he comes up with something exciting or prices rise again, it's win-win.

I meant next Monday, this stock needs time.

Hey guys what do you thinks gonna happen with the stock dilution on proxy??

HOLD STRONG

THERE WILL BE MORE NEWS IN THE FUTURE