Robinhood General Thread

Ceru Moon Mission or Seppuku with Dragon Dildo Edition

Join with us in the circle jerk (discord) To hear voice chat, access the channels in the top left corner -
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

For the latest in memetics and the hottest memeology, be sure to check our lunar calendar -
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&pli=1

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Old Thread
>1346338

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/06/29/news/california-marijuana-legalization/index.html?sr=twCNN062916california-marijuana-legalization0649PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=26051322
prnewswire.com/news-releases/mgt-to-file-proxy-for-the-upcoming-meeting-of-shareholders-by-june-30th-300289242.html
modestmoney.com/mannkind-mnkd-stock-dont-miss-opportunity/34568/amp
ir.stockpr.com/mgtci/company-news/detail/864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LAST THREAD

First for niggers

Noko lied, Leo died

CERU my nigga

SELL MGT AT OPEN

Please do, id love to get some more shares on sale.

Is CERU worth it? I was waiting for 2.

Saw some guy posted this on Twitter.

I'm speechless

Why are people so god damn stupid? A guy I was talking to in a group chat earlier today thought that pharma companies are only bought out when their drugs fail

What do you guys think of DCM for the long run?

What meme stocks should I be watching tomorrow?

I fucking love FCX

CERU my nigga

seriously, tomorrow's the big day

MGT and ARRY

Is robinhood instant worth upgrading to? From what I've gathered the main upside is not having to wait 3 days when you sell, the only downside I've seen is you can get punished for day trading which I don't plan to do anyway. Are there any other big differences? Sorry if the question is stupid, I'm relatively new to all this.

Why did noko say buy mnkd, there is nothing special about it

That wasn't the real noko

So, is the discord room a bunch of bros being bros, or is actual money being made or what?

Everyone is selling off

every chat room for stocks is pure speculation. This is just biz' implementation.

Tell me about CERU and why should I buy?

Give me a good reason why

Do you people honestly trade off of /rgt/ advice?

Gotta get your tips somewhere

I WISH I had 3k to just blow like that. And if I had 3k there are about 50 stocks I'd rather sink it in

You already got your tip

got an extra $400 to play with. whats a good meme stock to sweat over? CERU? any others?

Ok so i got the app 2 days ago and spent less than $20 on stocks because poor fag that wants to get into stocks because brexit.
made $2 did i do good and what can i do with my remaining$1.30?

PTX, wait for buyout

>not buying the kmph dip

Do you know what caused the drop in may?

When that or can i get a link to a site to watch?

VGZ is where it's at if you want consistent gains. Only going up from here.

Nope, with the Brexit knee-jerk fear subsiding VGZ has halted. With gold prices falling, there's nowhere for VGZ to go but down.

it's just a circle jerk

can someone explain this to me?

didn't he make a profit since he bought at 9.50?

yea, no clue what user is trying to imply. This guy basically made 200 dollars (minus tax).

No, CERU is just a meme

Tomorrow will probably be the last day to buy S&P500 ETFs before it starts capping out.

Buy in the morning, they are just straight lines up.

I trade uvxy, and I think he's under the impression that the guy held it since the last time uvxy was at 9.xx which was pre brexit tank and it jumped to 16.xx since then. You would have to be a dumb faggot to fuck up that trade, holding it all the way up, but then back down. I think he was able to make that trade today though, if he was able to make a great pin on the bottom mid day.

Haha, he's right actually, the dumb faggot got greedy and could have made maybe 3 grand if he didn't think the world was coming to an end. Today uvxy only got to 9.85, it was bouncing around at 16 on Monday and hasn't been at 9.50 for a while.

money.cnn.com/2016/06/29/news/california-marijuana-legalization/index.html?sr=twCNN062916california-marijuana-legalization0649PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=26051322
so when do we start investing in weed companies

200$ is 200$ bro. Don't be hating cuz he's made less, any money made is a success

which ones do you reccomend

$MSTX is another $MNKD

GET OUT now faggots

What happened with MSTX bad news from the FDA?

who here /swingtrader1etfonly/? I think trading 2 cent swings (currently focusing on cjes) is a good way to make 10-20$ daily operating with 200-300$ of buying power. once i amass enough profit my margins automatically increase.

fuck that, I'm riding this train all the way to 6

>ptx is hi-quality. check reddit

If i had the capital i would.
You need 25k or you can only make 3 trades a day

>MGT

MEME MAGIC IS BACK

Deutsche Bank and Santander have failed stress test. That's two in a row for Deutsche and three in a row for for Santander.

JUST

Are you ready kids?
The big day for CERU is here

NETE, and you'll be getting in at a good time. All signs say bullish, but I'm getting out as soon as it spikes near the ER.
Scariest, most unpredictable fucking stock to trade man. Good experience for a first timer [spoiler]like me[/spoiler]

I'm ready to watch all you fags lose your money.

If I want to go full autist and invest the only thousand dollars to my name in a penny / cheap stock. What is it and why.

Hey guys MNKD is expected to go to the moon today, would recommend buying at open.

noko lied
leo died
noko made me broko

How high is MGT gonna go, we still got a chance t o get in?

I also feel MNKD is about to hit it BIG through my own Independent research. I don't blame Nokobro. He is human and everyone makes mistakes, but seriously guys, MNKD is going to blast off today. Buy at open before it hits mars

post links

Heading to the moon today. Mcafee has no patience for shorts, I'm thinking news wI'll be released during market hours.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/mgt-to-file-proxy-for-the-upcoming-meeting-of-shareholders-by-june-30th-300289242.html

Great DD bro, should I also invest in a kneepad company,

won't it most likely drop some today??

Trying to decide if i want to swing it today

I would a expect a sell off on open, wait for the dip

meant to quote

It's an inhalable insulin for diabetics, already approved by fda. No idea what news is supposed to come out we don't already know. Maybe random PR or a big contract? Pic is the afrezza outsulin character. Waiting on news for packaging. Need pediatrician hype. Might be able to get in lower than 1.18 if you keep an eye on it. I'm in at 1.12 hoping to pick up more shares if it drops again, but you might be able to set yourself up to average down if no news today.

modestmoney.com/mannkind-mnkd-stock-dont-miss-opportunity/34568/amp

yeh mnkd has the moon potential but it moves too slow, just not worth it desu

Your guess is as good as anyone elses. Most news that has trickled out hasn't even effected the price. Yesterday's came out at lunch. I'll be looking for dips to buy more.

So apparently I went full autist and didn't realize they had stop loss/limit orders. Meaning, I have 800$ to sink in a stock, but I want it to be something worthwhile, should I be investing in a stock I can buy a lot of, like CJES or a stock I can't like MGT?

AMD cards go on sale today. is AMD going to tank cause cards are shit? i hear they're sold out already in most places

Got a feeling in my bones. CERU is taking off today. I can finally sell at a profit.

Probably will get sold off but there is still anticipation from zen so I don't see too much downside. If zen come below expectations then AMD is going bankrupt.

bspm
dnr
amd
zyne
sgy
main ones I'm watching today since they swing a lot
wait for that dip

they closely match the 970 and it's 200 bucks that's pretty good

is it too late to buy the MGT?

Change your name to broko-no

I don't know, there migth be a dip....

But this is a meme stock

>buy EAC

>matching technology of 2-3 years ago
>thinking this is signs of a successful company
They have/had 970's for 230-260 for sale...soo....and their not AMD lol

>buy PTX

>buy skln

lookin like a big bull day, fellas

lol every leftover dimes I have go to SKLN or HUSA

What 2 cop frog man got about 2 hunnid shekels

>MGT about to open at $4.40
ITS HAPPENING BOYS.

MGT is going to drop so fucking hard when it opens from faggots selling their shit.

ir.stockpr.com/mgtci/company-news/detail/864

Any of you nerds explain this?

Open already god damn it, hype as fuck for today

but.... i want to buy more.... PLEASE DIP

It will.... It is....

Fuck.

Holy shit, basically means they'll start converting electricity into bitcoin (that's what bitcoin mining in). They're getting into the bitcoin gamble.
I'm going to watch MGT hard today, since those investing fucks are probably scared of bc and will dump.

I want to get in on MGT with this bitcoin news, and ideas on what a good in price would be?

NOW. It's going to 5.

M O O N Y A C H T

I GOT SCARED THAT IT WOULDNT STOP GOING UP SO I JUST PANICKED AND BOUGHT IN AT 4.52 END MY LIFE NOW

R u srs