Passive income general

Who here passive income?

I personally make apps and sell random designs on redbubble, currently making 15-50 a month with minimal effort.

Hoping to expand this income further within the next few months.

What do you guys do? Any good sources that should be looked into?

Other urls found in this thread:

biteminer.com/signup.php?ref=62907
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a method that makes me $600 USD a month with 20 minutes work a day. Really saturated already though don't really want more competition.

I have a lot of free time this summer and want to improve my coding/website design skills. What kind of website would generate modest traffic where I could use adsense to get a couple bucks each month

The best method for passive income from websites is affiliate links not adsense.

What is this method?

I think all this website stuff is bullshit, but I agree on affiliate links. I'm going to try adding some to my YouTube videos which I have yet to monetise

i made $4 every day on hashocean with zero effort. too bad it closed now gonna miss that trickle.

here is my new toy
biteminer.com/signup.php?ref=62907

>Be me
>Live in Vancouver Canada
>Mother died
>Inherited property
>Literally a fucking shack on a biiiiig ass piece of land worth 4 million CAD
>Sell to Chinese
>$4,300,000 cash at age 30
>Buy house sized luxury apartment with ocean/mountain view for myself
>3 other average apartments in the city
>Rent each apartment out for $2500/month
>Minus the property tax/maintenance fees I have about $6000/month coming in before income taxes doing absolutely nothing besides checking up on the properties once every couple months
>Some money left in the bank
>Working towards dream career
>Thanks mom

Why don't you own any XEM yet?

I don't eve know what XEM is. I stay out of stocks because I am not familiar with them and I dislike taking any sort of risks. Real estate here is the safest investment you can make. People say it's a bubble, but it's not. They have been screaming bubble for the last 16 years. This is one of the best cities in the world, with the highest standards of living. There is almost no more land to build houses/condos in the good areas so naturally due to great demand, limited supply, immigration and foreign investment the prices will be high and property values continuing to soar. Once I am finished my graduate education I may cash out and move somewhere else but for the next few years, I am very content. Even *if* the supposed bubble (which doesn't exist) bursts, I would still have properties worth a combined maybe 2 million and an education which would bring be an income of 200k+ (medical field).

So I am content. Set for life, no plans to get married unless it's with a prenup, and just plan to enjoy the next couple decades as much as I can.

I've just recently started looking into earning passive income and a friend recommended robinhood.com which advertises as a way to not spend commission fees to trade stocks. Is anyone familiar about it? I'll be appreciative of any knowledge about it.

I do cam shows as gender fluid. I get tons of views from gender solids.

congrats bro

Thanks user.

I have passive income between 1 000-10 000€ from stock dividends.
My plan is to get this up to a minimum of 25 000 and then travel across the world cheap.

How would I go about creating passive income from - in the full sense of the term - literally nothing?

I can make webware but can't even afford a domain or a VPS.

nice plan user hope it works out for you.
i know some guys that actually travel around the world with no passive income, one day they hopped on their bikes and started to go. they saved up some money as emergency fund and the go sleep and eat in missions and work odd jobs in every village they visit. they were in india last i heard (started from eu).
not sure how they plan on biking through the ocean...
my point is you can start with almost nothing if you really want to.

I have a forum that gets about 3000 unique visitors, 5000 pageviews and 20 new members every month.
I'm still expanding it, but I make about 10-20$ with adsense a month with it. As you can expect, not very much. What can I do to improve my income? I'm thinking about this affiliate stuff but how do I get started. The site is an aviation niche.

Sell.

Not sell as in sell the site, but sell through it.

>Aviation niche

Sell it

Trips don't lie

How much do you figure he could outright sell the site for?

Not the site but sell shit through it. As in, resell niche-oriented things or something like that.

Should I use amazon affiliate?

Not an expert.
I'd rather find suppliers then resell myself. A bit more work but wider margins.

I do a mix. I have real estate and sell on ebay.

It's not 100% passive, but I enjoy it enough that I don't mind doing those things. I also work full-time, but have a flexible job at night, so I shove as much money as I can of that into real estate.

After all expenses for real estate and ebay I make about $5000-6000 a month.