Banned from Google Adsense

Does anyone know how to go about getting a 2nd Tax ID number? Google searches came up with nothing.

Basically, I've been banned from Google Adsense for bullshit reasons. I can just create a new Adsense account but the info on the W9 must be completely different. New name (or company name), new tax ID (social security number or EIN), new address.

I'm losing several hundreds of dollars per day without Adsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/adsense/answer/1346295?hl=en#Placing_ads_under_a_misleading_heading
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every company (or any legal entity) should have different tax id

OP, unrelated but are niche authority sites dead? I want to be a spot for information on therapists and psychiatry articles

>I've been banned from Google Adsense for bullshit reasons

Getting banned for viewbotting is not a "bullshit reason."

Fuck off faggot, there's other places to ask this shady shit.

Right, I could create a Corporation which would have a different tax ID. Maybe Delaware or Nevada. However, I believe I would get taxed twice. Once for federal corporate tax and again when I pay myself. I was hoping for an alternative.

alternative is pay $100 for a random hooker to give you her data to reg at google adsense

I remember when me and my friends tried to get rich with this shit.

We were 15. Come back in three years OP.

>Getting banned for viewbotting is not a "bullshit reason."
so if i viewbot some fuckers site that annoys me like some youtube whores then she gets cut off forever?
omg user i love you.
anita here i come

So you don't want to incorporate anew but you want a "new tax ID" in order to ban evade

Again, shady as fuck question that doesn't belong on Veeky Forums

> the distributions go to you idiot.
employee roth profit sharing plan
invests in another company owned by you, which never makes a distrobution
which you are manager of.
well company house, car, per diem and meal plans are all written off expenses on the tax deferred business.
most of muh compensation is stock options IRSdono

Its like you cucks don't even read the 75,000 pages of discounts the IRS gives you.

support.google.com/adsense/answer/1346295?hl=en#Placing_ads_under_a_misleading_heading

>It's important that visitors to your site are not misled in any way and are able to easily distinguish content from Google ads. This policy prohibits placing ads under misleading headings such as "resources" or "helpful links". Publishers may only label ads with either "Advertisements" or "Sponsored Links". No other variations are permitted.

I was banned for misleading headers, not viewbotting. I was given no additional information. They did not tell me which of my 25+ websites had these misleading headers.

In fact, my ads had no headers whatsoever. Hence bullshit. My appeal was denied. They cut me off after 8 years with Adsense without even the courtesy of a phone call.

That made zero sense.

Niche authority sites are far from dead. There's still money to be made.

na man you're just a dense ass motherfucker.

Don't know if anythings changed in the past few years but i click bombed someone's videos on YouTube about 4 years ago because he was sending me death threats and shit ,it was like 20 mins work and he lost his Adsense account shortly after,it's just a broken system ,same goes for YouTube,you can get any video removed by submitting a false copyright claim,the same cunt kept doing it to me and I was helpless so I cut off his ad money

neither does the IRS code but thats okay its the law of the land.

Gay meme

What's keeping you from joining some other program?

adsens is the only thing that pays decent

>Go to librarys, different fast food places, using incognito mode, or just a live CD.
>Do this from dozens of different IPs for 10-15 minutes at a time.
>Maybe use some TOR too just to seriously trip some automated red flags

It's so simple, and if they aren't a major partner, they have no chance of appeal.

I thought it was a great idea to post my blog on Veeky Forums 4 some views. Adsense banned me that day for invalid activity.

Just form a 2nd LLC. it takes like an hour tops.

A person could have like 20 LLC's if they wanted to.

Then boom, new company, new ID. Start all over.

>more and more people getting banned from AdSense

They will sink eventually with this strategy

I doubt it.

Google is making a ridiculous amount of money, particularly adsense.

Ebay has even worse policies for sellers and yet millions still clamor to give them their money.

C'mon man, if you have a fleet of websites generating traffic it shouldn't be that hard to find an alternative ad program

>Fuck off faggot, there's other places to ask this shady shit

Where?

This is why you have blogs (no ads) that send to your landing page and act as proxy you faggot