/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: 17k Sat, to Mars and beyond edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
trumpcoin.com

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
[YouTube] What Is TrumpCoin?

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
[YouTube] Introducing: TrumpCoin

>トランプ2016
[YouTube] Japanese Donald Trump Commercialトランプ2016

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/4qmx5l/looking_to_dip_your_feet_into_trading_from_your/
github.com/Acbn-Nick/
altcoinlive.com/yobit-trump-btc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have read several comments on the yobit trollbox, that trump mentioned the coin in his interview... is this real?

Man First time in my life I bought the top. Feels bad.

>tfw you came home from work today, bought 0.2 BTC of trumpcoin at 11k and set off the rocket

No, just more lies from Trump shills.

Today's top is tomorrow's floor user. The god emperor giveth and he giveth freely and bigly.

400 newbies got baptized through trumpcoin.us today!

I have high hopes that the new trumpcoin.com unveiling and the new videos will propel us to heights where no altcoin has gone before!

This is HIGH ENERGY folks.

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

To mine trumps I must have unlocked wallet and leaving it opened?

yes

You can unlock your wallet and set it to 'only for staking' as a small checkbox.

to stake yes. it will take some time before the wallet syncs and then it goes automatically. probably took 12-24 hours for me after trumps were in the wallet before i started getting interests.

Yes, you just need the wallet open for it to stake and your coins will generate your "interest"

Do you have the analytics for the site? We should see what websites have brought us the most interest? Thank you

I keep trying to sync my coins to my wallet but it says wallet is offline, and will occasionally get one connection to trumpcoin network, anyone familiar with this problem? Thanks

restart your pc, disable firewalls/make sure they allow trumpcoin through. also make sure youre not using a proxy in the trumpcoin options

close wallet then open wallet then give it time. sometimes a lot of time

Google analytics is still in the calibration period, with it being only 24 hours old. Jetpack stats however shows a little bit about the backlinks already.

1/3

Cloudflare shows the visitor count like so

And this is the rough geos of the visitors, proxies not taken into account.

Have you spread the link at all on Reddit? I'm curious what subreddits are interested, it'd be good to have a couple people there answering any questions in case they are still confused after viewing the website. I think the landing page though is great and simple

The Trump mod hate fueled the coin after all, fucking gorgeous

So how much time should I let the wallet be opened to see results? I shutdown the pc regularly, does it reset the whole thing?

It's been posted on wallstreetbets by me, which is the reddit equivalent of /pol/ having a lovechild with bloomberg. They told me to go fuck myself but had the greatest clickthrough!

Also plugged on reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/4qmx5l/looking_to_dip_your_feet_into_trading_from_your/ but they are rather strapped for cash. However, them being a subreddit dedicated to the fiat version of 'faucets' in the shape of beermoney schemes and swagbucks makes this a very responsive community to ads.

Any publicity is good publicity.

First for Acbn

add me on github github.com/Acbn-Nick/

I just started staking for the hell of it. I expected it to take until tomorrow, but it began staking after only five minutes.

>reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/4qmx5l/looking_to_dip_your_feet_into_trading_from_your/

Wallstreet bets is actually a great idea, they'd love to see all this growth and they'd be interested in the coin below 10 cents I figure

it'a already gone up so much i wish i had invested more :( :(

I love all you lads.
please
>please
please
>please
please
>please

backup your wallets and if you havw to store on an exchange, use c cex

Don't want to see any of my bros get burned

It's really not late at all, maybe wait for another small dip but all this increase is hitting before we even got any news or updates, they're coming soon mayne

We might see a bit of a dip later on tonight into tomorrow morning, but can't make any guarantees about that.

Just remember to only invest what you're comfortable losing. There are bound to be price pops and dips and I'd hate to see you stress out with a lot more money on the line. Just be happy your investment is going well so far and have some patience

if it happens ill buy a dip
if not ill maybe put in another bit or just sit tight and watch
i would just hate to not have as much as i wanted if/when it does sky rocket to $1++
and fug, if it does hit $1 it will generate yuge attention and go even further

full version

woo 17k

If it hits $1 we can replace the USD

Did we just hit 10 cents, before the newest video..before the new website template? before the marketing campaign? before a potential mention on certain media outlets?

WAT!?

Meme. Magic.

We peaked at 11 cents, dropped back down to 9 cents, and now we're back at 11 cents. I think I've seen the coin raise between 3 and 4 cents today.

Let's get listed at Kraken and Polo, lads

Link to the price charts? What's causing this shit?

speculation
tomorrow there is supposed to be an Alex Jones segment with TrumpCoin mentioned. whether it is will affect the price of Coins in both directions

Folks like me speculating the shit out of it are causing the volatility. I've been making profits all day long on the price jitter.

How long from now?

Getting a yuuuuuuuge influx of search engines too, it seems. I hit up 'trump' on duckduckgo and 'trumpcoin' was actually a first page choice, right below some news about trump and crooked hillary and a few ads by Trump's clothing and perfume line. May just be related to my cache and cookies but.. people actually finding trumpcoin when googling TRUMP?

That's monstrous meme magic.

altcoinlive.com/yobit-trump-btc

Do we in trumpcoin general have a discord channel? Does Trump general in /pol/ have a discord channel? Perhaps the two should have a joint channel

the hype is always worth more than the thing itself

Buy the rumors, sell the news. We're in on the rumors at near ground zero, looking at an endless stream of news coming our way in the coming months.

Godspeed lads, it's truly comfy and high energy to be part of this coin! May each and every single one of you find riches and greatness while supporting Mr Trump!

We've had a lot of people putting in some quality promotion work everywhere and people are searching the coin and joining the project

Our volume has grown fast as well which is great for the coin too

Nice hat

We've barely dipped our toes in terms of the updates and marketing plans being rolled out, the trump rally has barely just started

Where are we at boys? Just getting off work, got a 2 hour drive before I can check C-Cex

17k sat

it may very well be the final zigzags before reaching critical speeds.

webpage design is superb and google friendly. Kidding, there is no front page for "trump" but for "trumpcoin its #1

maybe once the high class promotion video comes out it will be ranked for "trump"

11 cents.

Speaking of which do not forget to watermark any images with the site name. It's the best way to provide helpful information about the project, it's purpose, and how to get trumpcoins

Is yobit not aboveboard?

O SHIT

thanks. awesome!

Seriously can someone tell me when the Alex Jones show is?

I'm a britbong, I need to be prepared

no sell walls at 10 cents, seems like it isn't even a resistance level. i'm guessing we'll face resistance levels around 20-25 cents then. and again around 40-50cents after that.

i'm the guy who told you not to sell the rally we just had last thread and now i'm telling you not to sell this one. don't be the retarded from the last thread who sold at 11k and bragged about it please

hi

Yeah.. you don't want to be that guy. He is now a meme.

lmao

The sell walls were quickly and thoroughly eaten. If you weren't paying attention, if you weren't constantly monitoring the price, you wouldn't have even noticed them.

Sell walls are a meme

yeah, so is market cap

how can i start mining this shit

(You) can't

Your life is a meme

really? why?

a sellwall = >5btc on small currencies and >10 on medium currencies. There has been 0 sellwalls around 15-17k.

it's proof of stake

you earn interest on already-owned Trump coins in your wallet

the 1-3 BTC walls weren't "eaten," but were removed by the placer. I have been watching this order book all day.

Bought 300 TRUMP at 0.09, yobit fucked up for me and I was gonna buy at 0.05 last night, a little salty but still on board early enough, to the moon lads, what are we hoping to go to?

I'm considering dumping my digibyte so I can buy more trump. What do you guys think?

Almost 18k. 20k sats will be an easy ride.

You should keep some diversity in your portfolio in my honest opinion.

10.75 by elections.

$10 by september

M O O N M I S S I O N
O
O
N

M
I
S
S
I
O
N

Any reason I should use the TrumpWallet over just keeping my coins on c-cex? I thought it mentioned something about interest, but since eventually I'll be trading it away anyway... you know, post moon landing

I moved mine incase some HillShill tried to collectivize my trumps

You get 2% interest when staking in the wallet. Also, you'll be able to get at your trumps should one of the exchanges go in maintenance mode // get ddos'd/ // explode.

Of course, this makes it YOUR responsibility to secure and backup your wallet.

The 9k sell walls took about a day to beat.

Came off my flight this afternoon - jumped from .09 to .11

I can only get so erect

just to test out moving them, start out small so just incase. Yea plus you get 2%, and if ccex goes under like cryptsy and gox.

Just make sure to make a backup and restore the backup (encrypted) so know how to store pass safe.

this is literally the start of everything. the new devs/team are for real 100% invested in the success of this coin. i'd say about double of where the first real retracement begins is a nice guess about all time highs.

that is factoring moderate/good success from the dev team. If they blow us out of the water then >1$/coin is easily possible. I think were certain to hit a minimum of $0.5 with 0 viral/mainstreamish attention. The crypto community alone will push this past $0.5/coin

Better buy some dick pills because we are going to become TEN TIMES GREATER

How does this 2% work, is it compounded daily?

I bought 11k coins at 5 cents each. So hard right now

I fucking wish

T W E N T Y T H O U S A N D

Anually

20 FUCKING K

20K ON YOBIT

is general consensus here to use yobit? Ive always used C-Cex thus far

24k!

Gonna hit 800k on Coinmarketcap, this is madness, pushing to hit 12 cents a coin

Crypto madness and I suspect its only just begun

This might become the greatest meme coin ever created

>mfw bought 13.3k between 3.5-5.5 cents
This is great, but... I wish I could've bought a couple orders of magnitude earlier, bros.

Yobit is simpler and slightly friendlier for newbies. C-cex is somewhat more 'respectable'

i own under 1k and dont get paid for awhile.. but its ok bro'z. i can ride economy to the moooooooon

(someone send me some coin i want to win win win)