How do I buy gold and silver on the internet?

how do I buy gold and silver on the internet?

I'm scared of what it's coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

oro-express.es/comprar-oro
apmex.com/product/21/10-oz-silver-bar-secondary-market
silvergoldbull.ca/
silvergoldbull.com
silvergoldbull.co/barra-de-plata-geiger-edelmetalle-de-1-gr
dgx.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have pre 1965 half dollars and pre 65 silver dollars. id sell ya some of my stash

I'm new to all this.
I wanna know where I can buy coins on the web.

Sure, but now I don't have money, I'll get some after mid july.

Are you a poor fag?

If so and you're convinced gold is the way to go, pick a gold stock and go with that or buy a gold etf, just buy into it when you get the bux for a share.

I dunno, I dumped 10 grand into ABX @19, feeling pretty good about it.

yes.

I'm not looking for investment, I'm looking to put a little money every month aside to buy silven coins.

I just don't know about those ebay silver coins, they seem like a scam or are worthless.

>gold meme

lel enjoy your shit growth

>Buy 25 silver ounces back on November.
>Total: $349.75
>Hold it for a while.
>They are worth $473.25 now.
>Monthly growth: 5.83%

Yeah, go back to kraken, those eth bags won't hold themselves.

I'm not looking for impressive growth retard.

I'm a poorfag from a taco nation.

I'm looking to save, not especulate.

oro-express.es/comprar-oro
These guys seem legit.

>a silver coin is 33euros
perfect.

How many gold bricks does a loaf of bread cost in Venezuela?

lol.

I'm colombian, not as fucked.

ahh good for you, those roving rape gangs in ven look.........not fun

APMEX, JM Bullion, Silvertowne... there are plenty of other sites.

I'd suggest buying silver, I haven't researched thoroughly enough to tell you 100% but with silver being like 65:1 gold or higher it seems like the hotter buy at the moment. Plus there's less of it being mined and it has more industrial uses. Historically, the ratio was 14:1 I believe.

Now I also own gold, but only about half an ounce. I'm a poorfag student/min. wage worker but I've stacked 75 oz. silver so far as well.

At the very least it will preserve your purchasing power and hedge against inflation, at the very best silver & gold will be $200 & $10k per oz. after 2008 v2 whenever it happens.

Es un mal momento para comprar plata, en serio. El precio es ridiculamente alto, y en mayor medida se debe a la especulación sobre que pasará con los acuerdos comerciales después del resultado del brexit; en otras palabras, el precio del oro y plata se han elevado por el miedo a la incertidumbre de los nuevos acuerdos comerciales que Inglaterra pueda conseguir con Europa. (Curiosamente, el país más afectado de latinoamerica es Colombia, mal rollo por tí). Pero una vez que nos logremos adaptar, los mercados volveran a la normalidad y el precio de la plata caera a sus valores normales, o incluso por debajo. El rango normal del valor de la plata durante el último año ha sido desde $14.40 hasta $16.62 dolares por onza, por lo que me atreveria a decir que pagar más de $17 es bastante arriesgado, pues es díficil que volvamos a ver un desastre economico como el actual. Y en gran medida, eso es deseable.

Busca otra opciones, no se si el gobierno de tu pais ofrezca algún servicio de bonos o certificados. Es probable que debido a la crisis, el valor de estos haya caído, por lo que puedes comprarlos a un precio menor al real, lo que resultaría en mejores ganancias. Y la única forma en que podrían perder valor es si el gobierno se declara en quiebra, pero si eso sucede, bueno... bienvenido a MadMax.

TL;DR: Don't invest in gold or silver, is too expensive right now. Look for different instruments with low risk (like bonds), and buy precious metals once the value drops back to normal.

there isnt going to be an internet if "it" happens

thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

any other good investment right now?

BUYING PELTS OVER HERE!!

0% interest rates..
companies buying their own stock..
real wages stagnant for decades..
labor force participation rate also low..
us markets at ALL TIME highs..
trillions of dollars of debt..
extreme political & cultural tension in the west..

now is not the time to settle down use all your disposable income to long stocks.

I want to be an investor, not an speculator.
I'll love to have a 6% montly return.

apmex.com/product/21/10-oz-silver-bar-secondary-market

Places like this OP

This is just something I pulled up, I'm actually interested in buying some..........not as in some "OMG INVEST INVEST INVEST" prospect, but....it'd just be kind of cool to have, maybe I'll wait for a crash or something

I'm kind of wondering, how would you sell this shit? Put it up on ebay or otherwise?

Seems like investing in hard metals, as just some guy, is a way to lose big in the short term. Seems like something that would only be valuable for a real deal happening, I dunno, could be wrong.

silvergoldbull.ca/

I personally bought silver from this dealer and they have really good reviews.

Just remember to check the package before signing because if its tampered with, DO NOT accept it. It's insured but the instant you accept it, it's your problem if it was tampered with and shit is missing. They package it with fuckloads of tape so you shouldn't have to worry about it.
But just be safe and give it a look over.

I should add they have a US website as well.
silvergoldbull.com

silvergoldbull.co/barra-de-plata-geiger-edelmetalle-de-1-gr

wtf man.

www.pennmetals.com

Super good prices, trustworthy, and free shipping no matter how small the order. Never had any problems with them

some of the portfolios that have been the most successful/best performing over the past 100 years have included 1/4th holdings in commodities (precious metals primarily). why do you think central banks own gold? they're speculating?

buying precious metals is essentially just insurance. speculating would be buying upstart cryptocurrencies. it's not like i don't have stock, but just be wary of placing any large percentage of your portfolio in them. nothing has changed since 2008 and we are in for a massive market crash and likely a subsequent recession.

Take a lady to India for a week, buy a bunch of gold jewelry. Stay in a presidential suite for $100 a night and get some hole. Make her wear all the jewelry through security. $Profit$.

If Zero Hedge is wrong then you'll lose money buying gold...

If Zero Hedge is right, then you should buy guns, bottled water, and canned foods and not gold because if the economy tanks so bad its the second coming of Somalia, someone with an AK-47 will just take your gold anyways.

I've bought several times from silver.com.
American Eagles will have the best resale should you decide to sell them.

You should really only buy it for fun. I think in reality bitcoin would be a better hedge for a simple recession.

Honestly though, is there any real value for gold unless you suspect a real fuckin deal happening?

Seems just like an easy way to lose money on resale because of trying to find a buyer and then haggling

why not own gold AND guns?

Better alternatives?
Zero Hedge is free so and my 10 articles are up for the NYT

>taco
>especulate

kekeke
lol

why would you buy silver or gold because you are scared

The best of two worlds: dgx.io/

>gold etf
>falling for Jewish scam
you do understand why people buy gold right?
to NOT have a fucking piece of paper

I've ordered from Lear Capital (sorry, I heard the name on fright wing radio), Provident Metals, and the Royal Canadian Mint. Basically you check any of these types of sites to see what "spot price" is and see whose coins are priced closest to it. I go with official coins from the government for recognizability. Generally I think the RCM has the best deal; your geographic location and trust in local governments may vary.

bullionvault.com charge 0.5% per trade and store it for you at $4 min per month. You can trade in New York, London, Zurich, Singapore, & Toronto in sterling, euros, or dollars. It gets stored in vaults at those locations. It's a peer to peer exchange that's had a lot of good feedback and has about $1 billion gold under management. The exchange ui on their website and app are very easy to use.