Things people who will never make it say

>i'll sleep when i'm dead

Other urls found in this thread:

freakonomics.com/podcast/freakonomics-radio-how-much-does-the-president-really-matter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This economy is such shit.

>There's no opportunity in America.

>Why is healthy food so expensive?

>The president plays a big role in the economy or even country

>My parents are holding me back

>i play videogames

>Working hard is for wagecucks, I'd rather rest and put in a good 3 hours of work a day rather than slightly less efficient on an hour basis 10 hours

>>The president plays a big role in the economy or even country

He does, imagine if he were a complete jackass like Trump. A shit president could adversely impact international relations

Actually a President's effect on the economy is minimal. They still have congress and all sorts of checks and balances to go through.

They're mostly a figurehead for a country

>a complete jackass
Oh no!!! He does EXACTLY the opposite of what my econ prof has taught me, also ALL my books and even the media say this. He's BAD!!!1!1!1

>They still have congress and all sorts of checks and balances to go through.
>Congress
Nigga,congress is always pants on retarded

>multiple bankruptcies

>Things people who will never make it say: the post

He's right. I mean you burgers elected a chimpanzee twice in a row and everything is fine. Sure, he fucked up some things but nothing major.

sure thing boy, a man can have multiple total bankruptcies in his lifetime and still magically be a billionaire.

don't believe everything they tell you, or better: get informed before you post

>So what, we like what we eat and that's our choice

>we don't worry about trash/electricity/water waste because we can afford the bills

>you can choose to believe whatever you wish

College is what you make of it.

Your education is an investment.

Even if you ignore the fact that military and other executive decision do have an effect on the economy, the president appoints federal reserve governors. I don't think that's "minimal."

>College is what you make of it.
>Your education is an investment.

This is something that people who WILL make it say though.

>Even if you ignore the fact that military and other executive decision do have an effect on the economy, the president appoints federal reserve governors. I don't think that's "minimal."

Watch this:

freakonomics.com/podcast/freakonomics-radio-how-much-does-the-president-really-matter/

>You know my name not my story

>memenomics
There's no way that the freakonomics people analyzed every single indirect way that a president can affect the economy. Simply analyzing the power they have to do so directly and looking at the average of past presidents isn't a valid measure of the potential they have.

>Trumpcoin is a scam

>I mean you burgers elected a chimpanzee twice in a row
4 times

>communism will win

>I'm going to get rich trading with Robinhood

>College is what you make of it.

This is true, connections can land you a job right out of school. Most people are too busy sperging out or getting drunk to go be a professional, and prefer to act like it's High School.

>Your education is an investment.

Not all investments are profitable.
You don't just throw money at some meme company/degree, and expect to become a millionaire.

Education is an investment, but it is not always a good investment.

>dude wagecucks lmao

Friends get you connections, not being "professional".
People will always remember their fiends first.

Not some guy they barely know. The world doesn't work on merit.

[spoiler]is this not possible?[/spoiler]

>Republicans hate labor and coddle banks but they're looking out for me

>is this not possible?
It's just hard to pick between that, winning the lottery, or becoming a movie star.
Choices, choices.

>Ethics is important in business

>work smarter, not harder

Wrong

do people honestly say there's no opportunity in america? as someone from outside USA, but still from high-up eu country, it seems to be the place where opportunity is the most abundant...

Lol there is much more opportunities in Europe. People are way less competetive and capital is much more available.

>The world doesn't work on merit.
This is something people that have made realized a long time ago. It why mediocrity exist.

There used to be opportunities but these days it become harder to find them. Education is expensive for most people and jobs which pay well are become non-existent.