Robin"hood" General Thread - /rgt/

4th of July Weekend Edition

Join with us in the circle jerk (discord) To hear voice chat, access the channels in the top left corner -
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

For the latest in memetics and the hottest memeology, be sure to check our lunar calendar -
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&pli=1

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Old Thread:

$GALE my nigga

Reminder to buy mgt today and hold till the fat lady sings

McAfee is a God

>tsla in the green today
how

so is mobileye. who would've thought
reminder when the proxy doesn't come out tuesday it'll dip. sell for the weekend, buy then.

Don't forget to get MNKD. Last chance before this stock shoots to Saturn! The head of the company just signed an exclusive deal and the stock is going to quadruple by Monday. News will hit just after noon so buy now. If you are still poor tomorrow it is your choice

Read the article. I've been saying this since yesterday. Tesla has a solid defence. It's literally the guys fault. Also Tesla is the future.

>Not investing in the future

>I fell for the kmph meme

In at 3.40

is amd done? or should I hold?

Wasn't this news supposedly going to his yesterday...and the day before that? When it doesn't hit today will Tuesday be our last chance?

What is the next MGT and SGY? I heard KMPH but why?

fake noko is fake.

Pump it

Fuck off the company is in the shit can

It's done for now. The next big thing is a whiles away. You should have sold the day of card release an played it safe.

It's CPU or Zen shit is the next thing so look into the dates for that if you want to stay in electronic/vidya stock

You're really bad at imitating noko

Real noko bro here, dont listen to this guy buy CERU instead

$CUR buy buy buy while its cheap

Why? Everyone that says to buy doesnt say why

why no volume today?

rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

long weekend, no one wants to make risky plays

I sold out at MGT when it hit 4.06. I suggest trying to get whatever profit you can out of it before days end, figure some will get scared and cash out before the long weekend making this a great buy back Tuesday at open. Just my two cents.

Hasn't volume been down the whole week?

i agree with this 100%. i expect a dip today eod, maybe tuesday

does anyone else watch organovo (ONVO)? 3d organ printing company, swings between $3-$4 throughout the year, just shot up in the last week

His face when he is preaching to people buying $10 worth at a time and thinks it will help his shilling. Lol

Hope you guys have been loading up on some cheap IMNP. Shits gonna soar.

So what do we think MGT is gonna go to? $6?

TGD MOON

Guys you hear about new robinhood?? Margin plus ah

Half of us will be filthy rich and the other half broke as shit

$THLD

The time to buy MGT was yesterday, man. If you haven't already bought, hold off until the dip Tuesday

$5 is more likely, though even that is still questionable

>investigate the professional trolls who have been libeling MGT

Oh jeez. Does this include the unrelated and off-topic racist shitposts I was making on the MGT stocktwits feed yesterday?

I would hate for my dad to find out about that

love swing trading MGT man. GOAT stock!

$CMG buy buy buy while it's on discount

i can't. all my money is tied up in PCRX. damn this stock.

What are your guys feelings toward MU? Think it's worth buying into while it's low or hold off until next week to see if it dips lower? This long weekend has me second and third guessing all my options haha.

Reminder if you make more than 3 trades a day every trading day you're going to be fucked by the long hard dick of the law.

>not buying the AMD dip

just, no.

Yeah I learned it long dick style
Fml

>Make one day trade a day 3 times a week

Guys, all you have to do is roll day trades, and keep a small loss margin. Literally free money. Just hop on shit that already has momentum or has a catalyst for future movement. It's that simple. I don't understand how so many of you loose money. You need to know when to cut your losses. Last thread someone said they were still holding VHC. Fucking what?

why?

MGT CRASHING ABORT ABORT

Bought 500 shares of MGT at 3.93 to hold.

Did I do good?

Robinhood won't let me pull out
Rip ;_;

>MGT

SELL SELL SELL

Same here, it's a fucking canadian holiday today so I can't transfer funds into my trading account to sell so I'm stuck at 3.93.

I was gonna short it at 4.00 this morning. fuck this country.

I told you all that I would sell for a profit before days end because people were probably going to jump ship before the long weekend. Had literally all morning to get some kind of profit unless you went in when it was way high yesterday. I'd say at this point just sit on it through the weekend. It might have one bounce left for the day and if so I'd jump then. However if it stays lower just ride through the weekend, figure it'll get worse from here but it should bounce back in a big way sometime next week.

No one in this general is capable of basic logic. This is the conclusion I'm coming to.

Idk I predict it won't be that bad of a loss, but still a loss no doubt. Only put like 80 bucks in to play around.

nah jk we good now

For me it was the automatic deposit that fucked me today baka.
At least NETE is doing good today, it will get even higher by next week.

Right in the feels.

LOL, MGT was my first stock and I've made a profit of 1400$, waiting for it to reach 5-6$ by next week.

yeah totally lets just sit through the dip instead of trading it!!!
still getting back in tuesday i think.

I'm not even memeing here: I've made more money listening to you guys than Stocktwits

>MGT has retained the services of Consternation Security to investigate the professional trolls who have been libeling MGT.
>"Consternation Security"
>operated by one Twitter user

>Loosing money on MGT

Please, fucking tell me how.

in ugaz right now gain around 400$ profit how long should I hold for?

What's the best broker in Canada?
I want to start investing but I want to find a good broker first
So far the best I found was Interactive Brokers but in registration they require experience (ie. minimum 100 trades before I can start trading stocks).
Does it matter if I lie in this?

Here's the IRS requirement to be considered a day trader vs an investor:

> To be engaged in business as a trader in securities, you must meet all of the following conditions:
> You must seek to profit from daily market movements in the prices of securities and not from dividends, interest, or capital appreciation;
> Your activity must be substantial;
> You must carry on the activity with continuity and regularity.

"Substantial and continuity" apparently mean more than an average of two trades ( not even day trades ) a day. Or at least if did for my buddy who is currently getting fucked in the ass because he didn't file his taxes right.

Make sure you guys earn at least $3000 to afford an professional jew accountant to do your taxes if you're trading a lot. Otherwise you're going to federal "pound you in the ass" prison when you can't pay back the tens of thousands of dollar fines and penalties.

sell if u have 400 bucks profit buy at dip. u never went broke taking profits

> tfw stop loss fucked me out of my own $400 $UGAZ gains

Hold until next Thursdays storage report.
It always goes up right before the report.

I bought Netflix on monday at $85.15.

It is up to $96.15. An eleven dollar per share gain!
I only invested $5100 and now I'm crying!

Do I sell?

I would set a stop limit at whatever minimum profit you'll take from here and let it ride. Your call though, just don't let greed get in your way of those sweet gains

Nah we Gucci senpai

Thanks
l never used a stop limit before.

Hour until close, figure one more MGT panic is in order for when people start to dump their stock.

I'm holding MGT, AXN, and GALE over the weekend.
Have about 500$ in AXN, everything else is less.
How fucked am I biz?

why would you be fucked those stocks are expected to flourish

ugaz at 50$ wew lads

Any vidya stock Bros familiar with netease? $ntes has been dipping in a straight slope all day. This company looks strong as fuck like it's only ever gone up and their dips last a matter of days at best. Check their graph. Looks like a solid buy for Tuesday. Just wondering if anyone is familiar for moral support.

What's your dudes thoughts on PGNX? Tossed the rest of my settled funds into it hoping it'll go up early next week until it shoots for FDA approval in a couple weeks

Ayy I have the same stocks and doing the same thing.

Wait really?
I have weak hands and really think that I fucked myself over..

famalam you make me so happy.
was about to have a terrible weekend worrying about this shit,

mgt will probably go down before it goes up imo, but you should be fine if you hold long enough.
i think gale is supposed to be good though.
idk about axn

Next Tuesday MGT will definitely not being going down.

idk about axn either

Yeah, I bought high and may have to take a hit, but it's not doing much but being kinda constant now. If I get antsy I'll sell it by Wednesday next week, fuck the 4th for it being a holiday.

>-$33
How is this possible if I have $90+ in trading power from selling yesterday and today ? I have RH instant too

It will go up next week. Keep calm because within the next 30 minutes it will most likely go down but it will be back up and you'll get profits.

Axn corporate headquarters is in an apartment complex. Look at there website

Don't do business with Chinese

From what I heard $AXN is going to be $100 a share :^)

Forgot my picture

lol right... im sure

>chick shit going up to 100$

You do you friend, I'll throw you a postcard from the Andromeda galaxy :^^^^^^)

A fancy apartment complex tbf

>herbal therapeutics company
i'm not putting my money in witch doctor juju alternative medicine bullshit

>MFW Elon Musk
>Spend your entire company's money on a crashing solar energy company
>Make a car which has a autopilot function that mistakes a tractor trailer for the sky
>Stock rises 11 points on the news
>Sell your own stock to pay for everything
>Who needs profits?
>Everyone thinks you are 21st century Einstein anyway

>21st century Tesla
Fify

>DeLorean 2.0

>Missing out on juicy gains because of unfounded shit opinions

Lol OK then don't take the free money. More for me.

Thanks user, what day do you think I should hold till/any specific news you think will cause an increase?

If so what is news/when is it coming out?

Guide me senpai

Any other dank maymays for next week?

MGT is releasing proxies that will release company plans and are most likely going to be released on Monday or Tuesday. There is speculation that the price will heavily increase when these are released.

I am not sure if I believe that but I am holding anyway to see.