/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: Making Money Great Again Edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
trumpcoin.com

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU-mKsQLWXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DJMf9a8OSbs
youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GA-cUVotYps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got a feeling it's going to skyrocket tonight

I'll eat my shoe if Trump isn't going to skyrocket again. It's crazy high energy.

TO THE MOON

posting anons webm, ill leave his wallet at the end in case anyone appreciates his high energy memes

he made the webm in OP too

TJDFZmYjxmEu1hGL1XWXDGKGzmH9bZzYk8

Far from over lads. Keep this Trump-Train a rollin'!

just a reminder for holders

stop same fagging this scam

>increasinglynervousnocoiner.png

Buy-in while you can.

>0.00012 BTC

g-guys?

...meanwhile in the real world.

>I have to wait 1.5 to 2 years for an ultra pump
>then another 6 months for a second one

The day of mooning can't come seen enough, holy crap.

some shakey hands holders sold off because TrumpCoin wasn't mentioned on Alex Jones today because our guys segment got delayed

no fear user, there will be plenty of opportunities for media exposure

Pretty much this. The people who aren't selling now are the ones who will be most deserving of future gains.

Maybe towards the election. I personally brought about 15k trumps when it was about 3-5k, sold 5k trumps for a little profit and holding 10k now. Might as well forget about it now.

At the end of the day, we're still up 40%+ over the past 48 hours. That scary negative sign you see on coinmarketcap only reflects 24 hours.

You can't expect 150% gains every 24 hours lads. Investments arent a sprint.

Buy now and join me in this moon mission.

For such a new coin that was handled so poorly in the beginning, +40% the last couple days is pretty respectable.

>8k

this user back again

exited everything i had at an average about 16.5k. Put a small buy in at 5k and will stay out until escrow situation etc for trump fund is securely in place. felt it was the right move on what already has been a successful trade.

i dont need the risk as the money means less for me than it does for a lot of people here. there's still a lot of money to be made and the train can easily get right back on track for >$1/trump when the dev team gets a scam proof system in for trumpfund allocation.

peaceing out of trump threads for a while, probably going margin long on btc sometime the next few days, were doing 740 or 520 within a week. will reach the first on or before the 4th of july, else were going down to 520.

looks like that user is gonna get to buy his cheap trumps after all

im not worried

Looks like all those people whining about not getting in earlier finally have their chance to get in.

I wonder if they'll actually do it though.

they wont

"its the end of TrumpCoin!" they'll say

and they'll be right back to cry during the next rally

>8k
>still literally double my worth from last week

My thoughts exactly.

>price drops to $0.05
>"I told you guys it was a scam!!!"
>price rises to $0.20 shortly thereafter
>"OMG WHY DIDN"T I BUY IN?!"

They never learn.

I'm feeling comfy settling in for the long haul. O you of little faith will see soon enough

More like

>price drops to $0.05
>price drops to $0.02
>price drops to $ -0.99

fucking trump rumps actually believe this shit coin will do anything. BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>no coiner

>This much salt

e memebus unum

O shit nigger

I got in at 10 and buyin is still at 17 cents on c-cex. Away from home to buy this dip.

I feel ya. I wish I had known it would dip this much. Had I known, I would have waited and not bought again at $0.13. Oh well, I bought most of mine around $0.04.

The temptation to buy in even more is getting to me. I'm just going to stay cool and calm though, watching these charts is too stressful, I'm gonna check in maybe just once a day

just wait. over the weekend it'll dump back down to around 5k maybe even lower, i'd buy in then. that's what i'm going to do.

It's funny. I'm only stressed when price sky-rockets and I'm relieved(?) whenever it plummets. You'd think it be the opposite since I'm a coin-holder.

calling it a night to enjoy the start of the holiday weekend, like most folks involved with this.

big buy orders set for 7-8k, sell orders ready to drop once we hit 20k in the next 48-60 hours.

we're all gonna make it.

you honestly think there's enough pent up negative energy for the market to continue down that far? just wondering how you're figuring that is all.

Can you mine trumpcoin or something?

this one looks interesting but i wouldn't pay real money for it

It followed the pattern of a bubble pretty closely

youtube.com/watch?v=vU-mKsQLWXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DJMf9a8OSbs
youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GA-cUVotYps

...so... bear trap?

Yeah fuck I almost started regretting putting a couple hundred in, now I'm ready to sink another bitcoin.

No media attention yet, I would think this is the first sell off / bear trap.

This no coiner again

Depending on how far you zoom out and how bullish you are for Trumpcoins, this is either a bear trap or the pop of a first bubble.

Let me tell you something, it's normal to feel fucked. It's normal to wish you'd sold more at 28k only to get back in now and double down at a lower price point for bigger holdings. But that's not how this market works. The volume we deal with makes it impossible for all of us to jump in and out orderly at a peak. Indeed, doing so would cause an epic bubble to pop in seconds. If you're a holder, a big holder or a whale, don't let emotions control your dumping here. Are your Trumpcoins worth only 10k to you? When people were absolute frothing at the mouth to buy them for 25k this morning??

I can tell you that I see great things for Trumpcoin. The moon is out there, don't let your memes be dreams.

Trumps going up, beartrap over

don't jinx it

higher highs, higher lows.
Stop f5ing the price and you'll be fine.
90 days from now you'll LOL at anything even near this price.

Time to increase le position

That's lower lows senpai.
How big are you going to make your Trumpcoins fund tonight?

Trump whale here.

Not even thinking about dumping.

50K + coins personally, over 200k in my group.

Dumped my waves and rise holdings yesterday to buy more Trump just to fuck around with. (Sold this morning, going to buy back in soon)

Trump has literally no exposure beyond this board yet. No media mentions, no articles, no new exchanges, nothing. And it made it this far.

Best gamble in crytpo for the next 3 months.

I'm new too trading terminology but everytime trumpcoin goes up then stabilizes a correction, the low floor is now higher- this is a sign of sustainable growth.

isn't the term higher low?

and I'll be tossing another .4 btc today

Oh, right, my bad there. I thought you referred to the saying about highs and lows. You're correct.

Your group will be fucking millionaires in november, how do you trust eachother?
but ya, agreeed, the price is rising nicely even with corrections and it's with 1% exposure. Looooong path to the Hill

cheers senp, here have a waifu

that feel when you haven't fapped in 8 days and deleted your 10 gig fap folder

Who here /buyin/ dip?

i sold out at 16k, went and martingaled on a dice site and doubled my btc, came back in at 16k and double my trump.

i just hope the devs or whoever's in control of this train doesn't get off. kinda worried since they havent said anything in the thread since their "alex jones media plug" bullshit fell through. as long as someone is steering the ship and doing media outreach i feel like there's nowhere to go but up.

They probably should have just let it happen if it was going to. I don't think they were lying though. Cunt Loretta Lynch news took over. I bet there dude will be on eventually and mention the coin, probably better in the long run because the website and marketing will bet more tuned.

I also have about 50k, and couldn't agree more. Shitcoin or not, this coin has some very high potential and anyone who doesn't buy in now would be very foolish. I see this coin hitting at the very least $1 in the next few months, possibly even more.

We don't trust each other.

Coins are in escrow and we vote on what moves we make. Anyone can leave anytime and take their stash. Once they're gone they can never come back though. We also vote on membership. If people think someones making moves outside the group all it takes is 3 members to vote them out. No one has ever left or been voted out.

Last vote none of the ≈13 guys voted to sell a single trump. 3+ month hold.

(Groups split on BTC post halving and consensus is ETH around 5-6 post hack fund lock fuckup FWIW.)

They are very busy with a lot of projects along with the 4th coming up and likely family plans. They're working hard on the new website, video promotion and while AJ didn't work out today there are still plenty of opportunities.

It's only the 4th day since this coin took off from 3 cents, people have to realize that we're still very early in this project. The AJ show doesn't always stick to the agenda and people need to realize there's plenty of promotion potential elsewhere.

That's very interesting. How did you guys meet? Friends?

I'm about to to chip away the buy wall on c-cex with .5 btc. I could use a hand if anyone wants to help me blast through this

I always caution everyone, if your putting an amount in thats really going to sting if it goes to 0$, the only crypto you should even think about messing with is BTC. Risk reward though blah blah....

ToadKing

pls wait for me user, i have .07 im transferring to c-cex right now

Meager amount coming along for the ride as soon as it proccesses.

I'll hold for another half hour, let's get a trump rally going

Yes, friends mostly.

The goal is to maintain 10-15% annually. Anything better than stock market.

We also dig Trump though and aren't going to purposefully manipulate TrumpCoin. It seems like all the big wallet holders are sitting tight. Trumps a very top heavy coin. Any one of them could have demolished the price today if they wanted to.

Trump is the meme of the century. Best gamble in Crypto. I would start calling it an investment if Trump wins

thanks user

I bought it very early on, very cheap and the amount I'd lose even if it were to hit 0 isn't much, but yes I agree with you.

Yeah the fund raising aspect makes it encouraging to hold.

A lot of people have suggested that if people sell that they only sell off enough to cover their initial investment so they can ride out the rest. I'm personally holding right now though

I think TrumpCoins biggest threat honestly is that Hillary gets indited and cant run.

Will Daddy even need to raise money at that point?

Will Burn coin come back?

Let's say I'm a euro, have money to waste and want to join your pump.
Is coinbase a reasonable way to acquire bitcoins to convert to trumps?

Where do I get my trumps? I see cryptopia and c-cex mentioned.

ill wait to save a little btc to make a good dent

c-cex is the exchange you would convert BTC to Trump on (yobit being the other)

Coinbase is where you would convert Fiat to BTC. Not sure how coinbase works in EU or if it does at all. Its the easiest way in the US though.

Being around crypto for some time now, the last thing I saw posted about this much on Biz was ETH. Back when it was under a $1.

Just saying.

BIZ is a slow board, you can tell somethings hot when a threads reply rate is like /b/.

Those videos are great by the way, please keep doing more

Post your wallet so people can donate for your efforts

Going to feel it out with 1btc on yobit, same deal I guess.

About 20 minutes to go

If we get about 1.15 btc in we can break through 20k and bring things back to stabilization

Get ready to ride the train

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

If you create an order and then cancel it, do you lose any money? Or does the fee only apply once the trade completes?

Is there any chance a noob like me can buy with only usd??

Yes.
Google "How to buy Bitcoin."

It's a percentage of the completed order. A single buy order might get split into several orders even without you creating and cancelling.

But "completed" meaning coins change hands, right?
If I create an order and then cancel it before anyone buys the coins, do I still pay a fee to c-cex?

~10 MINUTES

>mfw 2.4 btc but was waiting for 6-8k sat tonight
>mfw trump is on the rise again
guess i'll just keep my btc for the halving

come on friends, the trump dream is over. It's time to move on over to the newest top crypto, DCK coin. Show that your daddy taught you not to be ashamed of your DCKs

are you spending all on c-cex? yobit seems to be cheaper at the moment

Starting the engines at 23:35:00

REPORTING

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN
IS IT GOING TO GO UP OR DOWN WHEN YOU DO THE THING

WHAT DO I DO

>thinking you have even 1% of TrumpCoins meme energy

it'll go back down dont worry

YOU BUY NOW SELL LATER THEN BUY BACK MOTHERFUCKER

Yes, I'm 99% certain, I never considered it happening any other way.

It'll get bigger when people buy on it