How to earn your first bitcoins?

So I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon (I know, slowpoke) but for reasons I don't wanna convert fiat into BTC. Are there any ways to earn bitcoins from scratch? Are the faucet type of sites a viable solution? I need something like $1~5 per day in btc until I make like $100 to invest in cloud mining or trading. Thanks for your answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

biteminer.com/signup.php?ref=62907
insidebitcoins.com/news/the-bitcoin-halving-deflating-the-hype/35014
genesis-mining.com/
cryptomining-blog.com/tag/genesis-mining-profitability/
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/bloggers/cloud-mining-put-to-the-test-is-it-worth-your-money/
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy the dip

come to the official Bitcoin Thread and i'll give you all the info you neeD:

Share bitcoins here mane
1NpdfAYWc1nr9wk22F4rA414pUCkWAtY6c

>official
kek good one nigger

biteminer.com/signup.php?ref=62907

instead of begging you should invest and see great returns! this site is the reboot of hashocean, my current favorite.

Definitely don't do this, this poor fag is shilling his link as he was dumb enough to put money in and is now trying to get it back in referrals.

As for making money you'll never make a decent amount through faucets, if you can make $50 by doing chores/mowing lawn/repairing computers/insert your skill here you can then trade through poloniex.com and make some money, I've made 16btc this year on there. Buy low and sell high, don't expect overnight movement and research your coins, tie in low buy orders with news of updates or 1.0 releases and sell at a profit. Easy yet so money idiots fuck it up.

>have a skill
>freelance the skill
>now you have bitcoin

Sell drugs online

I want to invest 2k into a coin that I think will go up over time but even with main coins I never see any buy orders over 1btc if the coin does go up how would I sell all these, do I put through a sell order for all my coins at once or do I sell in parts at a specific price?

>"earn from scratch"
It's called working.

Thing is, I can afford to buy $100 worth of btc for long term investment, not in a hurry to make a big profit overnight as I have other sources of income for living expenses. I just thought I could earn bitcoins directly as opposed to earning fiat then convert.

No shit, it's not like I expected to fall out of the sky. I already work, I just wanted to find out if there was a way to earn it directly without doing the kind of stuff that you can be paid for in "real" money anyway.

REMINDER TO BUY THE DIP, BUY NOW OR CRY LATER

Can you buy bitcoin if you are under 18, my friends son wants to

>Definitely don't do this
>implying entrepreneurship (ie taking risks investing and reaping profits) is not better than begging.
stay mad poorfag.

i would sell every piece of bitcoin or invest while the price is high. after the halvening btc price will crash. and hashpower is dollar tied at biteminer btw so you can buy it cheap now but in a few days it will cost twice as much. so prime time investing in it unless you don't think it will survive 2-3 months in which case stay away. of course if we look at the price adjusted to the crash and assume a long dip it will be more like 4-6 months to get your fiat equivalent investment back. but the price is pretty volatile so maybe not.

insidebitcoins.com/news/the-bitcoin-halving-deflating-the-hype/35014

if you don't believe me digest this article
the main points is now we are in an artificial scarcity on the bitcoin market exactly because people speculate on the halvening which will not reduce but increase supply short term which will result in panic sells most likely and a settlement at a lower price range if bitcoin survives the halvening if too many miners exit the market at once even that is a bit questionable causing more widespread fears and abandonment (not very likely tho).

i'm almost certain that the price will drop and not go to the moon this is a bubble and in a few days it will pop. don't listen to hysteric shills they are detached from reality. no halving raised the price of a coin so far.

Literally everything you write is dumb, you lost your money being scammed and you're now attempting to scam others. You are the literal definition of a poor fag and someone who will never make money, so you attempt to bring others down to your levels of poverty.

Keep writing butthurt replies though, nothing amuses me more than someone posting a referral link and all the bullshit excuses they come up with as to why it's legit. Shiller for life, y'all.

>you lost your money being scammed and you're now attempting to scam others
absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
>someone who will never make money
internet hyip is sort of my hobby it's not where my serious investments go. however you would be seriously surprised by the results. both from these schemes and both from shilling refs.

>both from shilling refs
especially this board.
no other board or forum yielded so many ref sign-ups than Veeky Forums.
it's like this board attracts different anons or maybe the attitude here changes from all the talk about money investment and risks.

i don't know but this is a really special place.

is Veeky Forums a pump and dump organized shill zone?trump coin,sia,robinhood

dunno but the psychology fascinates me to no end. i usually try to be the voice of reason in most threads but sometimes i shill for the heck of it when everybody says something is a scam or it's bullshit.

it's surprisingly easy to make people do what you want if you say the things they want to hear.

Well, I'm mining at nicehash for a 3 months now. regular payments, legit stuff
Friend is there for a maybe a year now, but he is making like 50 bucks per day in bitcoins, I can mine only $1, bad GPU :)
But looking into investing in some hardcore graphic cards and shit.

>I can mine only $1
above electric costs? that doesn't seem plausible with bitcoin and gpu.

$1 is my profit / day ATM
need to mine as much as I can right now, since I think price will jump when halving hits
fingers crossed

oh, don't get me wrong - I mine altcoins
but since i'm a noob, i don't care what I mine, since I get paid in bitcoins.

Will trade original photos of bunnies from Japans rabbit island for scraps of coins m'lords.

my advice would be to Invest in genesis-mining.com/ minimum is $19 to get started with bitcoin and at the moment you can use the code 30KWsB at checkout for 3% off

Is this legit? Can a completely ignorant fag just pump 20$ and start generating btc?

genesis mining profitability is not questionable it's outright proven to be unprofitable.
you are better off just holding bitcoins.

Depends what you mean by completely ignorant, you need to know how to use a wallet but other than that yes.

Couldn't disagree more I purchased 1/ths in march for $190 and have an average of $1.02 per day and after the halvening will recieve $0.51 per day, overall it will have paid for itself in about 8 months and I will start profiting

cryptomining-blog.com/tag/genesis-mining-profitability/
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/bloggers/cloud-mining-put-to-the-test-is-it-worth-your-money/

>overall it will have paid for itself in about 8 months
that doesn't add up for bitcoin mining with genesis

unless of course you count your return in usd when the bitcoin price nearly tripled in the last year.

>13, feb 2016

so what happened is you lost 2-300% in opportunity cost right?

do you understand what opportunity cost is? and also do the calculations for yourself before believing some article and looking foolish

did you or did you not made even in btc denomination in 8 months? where are you in that regard?

if you looked through the article they have used the old price of $240 per TH rather than the current $19 per TH. you also don't account for bitcoins price doubling since the time of this article and Genesis mining significantly decreasing maintenance costs

if you post a few numbers i can run it in an excel
first day payout and date yesterday payout maintenance cost and initial investment pls.

also some user did calculate it more recently i don't know where i put the pic.

>you also don't account for bitcoins price doubling since the time of this article
that was my point exactly simply holding bitcoin in the time-frame would have been more profitable for you in theory. but i'm open minded. let's calc.

using 1 TH/s of power ($190) yesterdays payout was 0.00413 and today's was 0.00415 that is with the maintenance costs (0.0004USD/Day/GH/s) already deducted
This currently lead:
Weekly - $19.46
Monthly - $82.71
Yearly - $992.6

when did you bought the 1T?

from next week you can halve those numbers by default and then the numbers will dwindle while your maintenance cost magically stays the same or increases. worst if bitcoin price falls your costs are dollar based and your profit would be btc based. i would say $200 a year would be a miracle for you user, i hope you will reach roi at all. we will see.

Unless I'm getting scammed, I'm getting 0.0017-0.0018, so you're including referrals.
Mine is without.

0.00175 for 1TH/s corresponds with the info on bitcoin difficulty too.
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

I'm looking at ROI in 6 months or so, but not sure what the halving will bring.
Getting about $1/day at the moment, will be on about $0.3/day after, that's including the $0.4 maintenance fees/day.
Probably looking at ROI in a year or so. I'm hoping the mining has flattened out enough that I would be able to mine for a year.
Although, the difficulty is flatting out now, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I'd advise people to wait until after the halving, as they'll probably be dropping fees for customers a bit, but if anyone wants to try now, here's your 3% discount code:
fKgDoE

In case anyone's wondering, the dip was because of the 10% difficulty increase.

I'm itching to do some minor gambling and have no way to buy coins currently so I'm begging for scraps or minor donations.

I also have some steam stuff I'd sell cheap for coins, let me know if interested.

i.gyazo.com/b16__04fb29c85d4873__690a9e31847__cf9c.png

Pls BTC: 1QH--9Zp--JJcghYfzV48Ayn--eiLi571dX1kjJ8 (remove --'s)