I have 100k

I'll put it all in facebook, coca cola, Disney, and apple.(25k each)
I'll sell everything in 10 years. What'll happen ?

Also
>you should buy memecoins instead
No thanks

why not google?

or S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats

> facebook stocks
facebook will be obsolete in 10 years. The same is happening to Twitter.

Facebook is high risk low reward. Personally, I'd be putting money in something like Microsoft/IBM if I were you.

50k SP500

25k Disney

25k Apple

Thank you for all your comments !
I'll do it like this:
Google 25k
Disney 25k
Apple 25k
Coca cola 25k

After 5yrs, how rich Will i be ? Will i have like 250k ?

Why did you choose those companies specifically?

You think you are smarter than Warren Bufett?

Because he picks stocks better and if you want the stocks he picked, buy Berkshire Hathaway share and that's it.

If you don't know what you are doing, just buy the index.

Yes you will have exactly 250k after 5 years. I a BIZ certified investor you can trust me

btw I bought Barclays stock after Brexit at 7,63. How fucked am I after 2-3 years?

Because i'm afraid that him and Charlie munger die in 5yrs. Also, i do not considération myself smarter than him. I picked those companies because they Will always make money, No matter what happens

You're shitposing arent you

That is already weighted in the stock price and you should buy the dip.

Also, why not just replicate the hathaway portfolio then?

Or why not just buy index?

Those companies will always make money, but how do you know they are undervalued? What kind of research have you done?

You can pay too much for a good company.

You know what ? I'm glad to see that ppl like you exist on this forum. You are right, i should just do like them to gain more. Thank you for showing me the better way ! (And i'm not being ironic of course)

No, but really, what fundamental and technical analysis did you make before choosing those companies? There are many companies that will make money forever, but how do you know you paid a good price for the share? How do you know they were undervalued.

Because i know that these companies always make big money so i assumed that they had a great value

But they can still be overpriced. All of that information is weighted in the price already.

Yes i think that's correct. Anyway, Would it be wiser to just invest all that money or just cut it. Like instead of investing the 100k, should i just invest 10k every month ?

Hard to say, that is dollar cost averaging vs lump sum debate. If you want to avoid comissions invest lump sum, once a year. Investing monthly is fine, too, but you will pay more in comissions.

This is why I just think you should invest in index funds and bond index, it will track the market and provide adequate return in long run, and index fund includes companies you listed

Well, you learned me quite a lot of things today ! I really appreciated that !

I would get rid of apple, if trump gets elected they would be huritn real bad.

Your gonna miss out on have 100k for a long time and cash out for like 150k or something.

I'd cut my losses right fuckin now, I'm waiting on BCS for the actual declaration of article 50, there will be another significant dip. There's so much uncertainty, I don't know how the market would respond to UK banks if the EU eventually started to dissolve, I'd expect negatively because everyone would be panicking. You may want to sell and just get into something else, like oil or gold.

>facebook
killing itself
>coke
immortal god that will live forever
>disney
hard to say, theyre a more massive copyright empire each year but they're also fighting against the endless roaring waves of the death of copyright... either a crash is coming for them or the police are going to be wearing mickey mouse ears
>apple
their stock is as overpriced as their products

you should buy monero