Why haven't you read The Millionaire Next Door yet?

Why haven't you read The Millionaire Next Door yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/redpillbooks/comments/3rk5zk/the_red_pill_mega_book_collection_v20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because i'm a communist. viva la revolucion!!

reading it right now i will post what i think of it in an hour.

Are the other books worth reading too? I'm thinking of adding this book to my Amazon order

wtf why not just download it read it and decide if it's worth your money?

I have. It's pretty great and I love the $500 you laid on top of the books. Very ironic.

Cause if it's not worth my money I'll have to return it. Plus read something that isn't good. Also I asked if the other books are good.

>implying I will buy this book already.

You can literally just pirate it

fucking retard

>implying I will buy this book
>I'm thinking of adding this book to my Amazon order

Gee, I wonder what you said to imply that you would consider purchasing this.

Because I'm too busy with the rest of the red pill book collection.
Is it any good, or just another Veeky Forums meme book?

it was on the first page when googled it

Id say "early retirement extreme" cuts to the heart of things

Ypu can google a summary of millionaire next soor and rich dad poor dad

now here are the things
problem #1 seems to me this book is about a very specific generation a small percentage of non-retarded boomers thus probably not applicable to other generations at all.
problem #2 living below your means (frugality) and investing your money when you earn well is pretty basic stuff, you will be hard put to find a book that does not advise it.
problem #3 tons of statistics again inapplicable to our generation.

Thanks anons.
Saved me the time with it.
Here have some other free books:

reddit.com/r/redpillbooks/comments/3rk5zk/the_red_pill_mega_book_collection_v20/

i tried to estimate my monthly budget and it came with a bit of a shock
26% food (wtf!!)
27% student loan payment (i'm paying it more aggressively this year 2.4% would be the minimum payment)
16% rent
16% savings for rainy days
7% other expenses eating out and entertainment and insurance
5% clothing
2% cleaning products and personal hygiene
1% banking expenses and insurance

the fucking food man that shit is really bad

But I have. And Rich Dad Poor Dad. And the Richest Man in Babylon, and all the rest of them too. If you actually think these books are going to make you rich, I've got some bad news for you. You either get rich or you don't, reading a god damn book isn't going to change that.

Yeh. Start actually tracking it day to day

Housing then transport then food even if you grocery shop those will be the big 3 , eating out? Adds up quick

imma get rich or die tryin'

>That list
Is this suppose to be ironic? Top cringe,lad

Millionaire Fastlane is a good eye opener

Bogles's books are good, but they're very dated now and he has recently addressed that

Here's a business - mindset - time is money, learn to analyze opinions - and pick up a book based on the filtering of multiple people, saves time.

thank god transportation is out for me i get to use the company car for free.

the food should be halved i think, 13% tops i already started to ask around who spends how much and how on food got some nice tips.

The funny part is it said how popular the f150 is with working rich people. Now the trucks are so damn expensive you basically have to have a lot of money to buy.

The whole read 50 books for self improvement of any kind is a meme, especially if those books are on self improvement. All it is is navel gazing and masturbation. If you've read 1-3 of them you've read them all. If whatever book you're about to read isn't highly technical, or intellectually or culturally stimulating, then its a waste of time.