/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: Do It For The Glider Edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
trumpcoin.com

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#markets
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4040
vocaroo.com/i/s06wiAQ8Hjj3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just sold 10k trumpcoins with a 200 dollar profit. Happy with the profit but will feel stupid if this coin ever moons

I could really use some help

I tried to transfer some bitcoins from Circle to Yobit about 2 hours ago and it still hasn't gotten into my Yobit Wallet...is this normal? How can I make this go quicker?

We're basically all betting on whether or not the dev team pulls their shit together. If they pull it together, coin will moon; if they don't, who knows what'll happen.

usually it tell you that it failed and you need Identification

I have all of my trumps in c-cex.
I see people mentioning yobit and it has more volume.

Can anyone redpill me on the differences between the exchanges? Anything I should know if I try to ride the waves?

YoBit has more volume
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#markets

What's the advantage to trading on an exchange that has more volume?

c-cex has less transactions per minute. might mean you get some sweet deals if it's behind/ahead of the curve. Yobit has more per minute so it's more likely if you're trying to sell/buy that it will happen faster

I bought before bottom. Took away a profit, but just sitting here watching the extra gain potential is hard.

guys can we just set a time and date for us to start buying so we can literally have a countdown to lift off? We have enough people here to make an impact easy.

Since the donald mods are cucks why don't we see if the Veeky Forums sub wants a tip bot. They have 700k subscribers so even if we have them do another shill thread against us that's 700k viewers worth if publicity. Obviously the dev team should handle the negotiations.

Wow, I just got notification that transaction failed. Does anyone know why that would happen?

Chicken is back
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4040

Well then, today ought to be interesting

We really need to get rid of Pavjeet. English is poor, I'm 99% sure he is across the globe since he is never on during the day but is on at the worst hours.

He's blocking communication with team members. They need quick, transparent communication for this to project to actually go places. I like the memes and everything but the devs need to be professional about everything. Leave the shit posting and memes to us.

I don't want him to be the face of this at all and I think many other people agree. The events that have happened the past 24 hours make people uneasy to hold Trump and he's done nothing to help address those concerns

As far as I'm concerned he's given himself another 200,000 coins that he'll dump again

Also posting.

If he was to even dumb and run he's stupid as hell for thinking last night would be a good time. The coin barely even reach 20 cents over a Alex Jones podcast, there's so much more potential to this and I don't think Pavjeet has any grasp of that at all. He should really step down if the rest of the dev team is willing to stand forward and take control. This is getting ridiculous now to the point where people just want to break even and walk. No one cares about these big announcements if he can't even take care of the current issues and concerns

they do not like fags

should say please provide identification

i have similar concerns, but those concerns fall away immediately we get transparency and a handover of the trumpfund to escrowagent/public figure trump supporter.

i am this user btw
As I said in the last thread, this not all working out is extremely unlikely, it's simply in everyones best interest for it to do so.

Yeah they need to deal with this guy.

>i have similar concerns, but those concerns fall away immediately we get transparency and a handover of the trumpfund to escrowagent/public figure trump supporter.

Implying pajeet isn't going to hold the coins hostage. I think it will work out, but he should not be affiliated in any way.

I am getting this notification, and I tried with QR code too:

"Error: Unfortunately we can't honor this transaction right now. Please contact [email protected]"

Suddenly all the BLRY shills calling the theft of the coin and the end of trumpcoin have disappeared

Y'all stress so much, roller coasters aren't fun without a few down parts

he earns no money by holding the coins hostage. If he says he's gonna hold the coins hostage then the coin is dead. If this coin is allowed to function as a serious Trump campaign fund then it will become insanely valuable. I understand that, you understand that, pajeet understands that. Much more valuable than 200k dead coins is.

he has no motivation to do such a thing. get out of your head and look at the real world. maybe you'll become a better investor if you do

For real, unless someone put in more than they're comfortable disappearing. Been quite the ride so far. Looking forward to the next exciting hill.

Hit buy limit in circle and coinbase and they wont let me raise. What do?

contact [email protected] ya dingus.

M8 an hour ago hed apparently already sold them and retired in Costa Rica.

Let's just see what happens yeah? Today is irrelevant in the scheme of things

A lot of us don't take him seriously to begin with. The excessive grammatical errors and memelike behavior is not what we want fronting this. Like I said, leave the shit posting to us. If this coin had a clear and open operation being presented people would have no problem holding trumpcoins but when we have some random foreigner telling us he's "holding daddy" and keeps using emoticons to hint at announcements while ignoring concerns then there will keep being sell walls of people trying to get out of this.

He keeps saying he knows stuff but he never reveals any information. He just doesn't get this or is just fucking around with everything purposely. People aren't going to be patient with someone on the other side of the world whose hours are completely different as well. This coin had so many sell offs because he couldn't post a transparent reply within a couple hours. It's taken him a day and he hasn't even addressed the concerns and issues that posters have brought up.

It's so easy to fix these things but it's so difficult because technically Pavjeet has a lot more leverage in this than people want to realize. He's slower than shit with responses and when he's in charge of the fund and it takes him a day to give some bullshit announcement teaser post then we are going nowhere forward.

He should be giving us updates of each and every member and what they are currently working on for the week and should at least have a daily thread where he addresses minor questions.

Simple communication fixes this but he clearly can't do that. He needs to step down asap. Everyone said he was about 90% out of there but he still has this much leverage and effect on the community? Come on now

I really hope CantStump shows up soon to address all the issues that have been piling up, and hopefully talk to the dev team about removing pajeet

Is this good to send?

well guys ijust bought back my 10k trumpcoins. dont know if its a smart move but at least i have a 100 bucks extra because i sold high and rebought low

He doesn't seem very bright. And is talking with scam artist patterns. Not addressing anything but being loud (big text, big picture, centered text).

I don't care what he does but he shouldn't be tolerated on the team. As you say it would still be in his best interest to simply hold whatever coins he personally owns and fuck off, but sometimes pride comes first.

Fucking this. The only thing worse than noone being at the wheel, is someone at the wheel who just shouts and screams instead of steering it to safety.

Chicken coup time. He thinks the fund isn't linked to the price and legitimacy of the coin.

where are the real devs during all of this?

>He doesn't seem very bright

lol i'll agree with this. I get a completely different feel of him as he writes now compared to when i got into the coin in april. maybe i'm remembering incorrectly but he seemed relatively professional at that point in time.

his behaviour is horrible for this coin, but it should be said that he is NOT a part of the team. he's just holding the trumpfund. he wrote a post about how he completely separated himself from the project a week+ ago. this is why i'm saying how important it is for the trumpfund to get in the right hands.

Yes, they will sort you out.

I'm the Media Director but I'm not privvy to much, have been a posting as much as possible

Have you had contact with anyone in the past few days?

Thanks, I sent it. Do you know how long I should expect a response/problem to be fixed? I am just worried because it's holiday weekend, so it might take a little while

Why did the coin sink to 5 cents? I was planning on buying some coins. Now I´m not sure.
Why is everyone talking about a Pajeet?

I don't think this much to worry about though, can't stump is on my timezone but he'd still be asleep

(I'm an insomniac and generally don't)

Hype for a media mention pumped price. Didn't happen on schedule and it looks like a few people dumped because of it. Rumored that the donation fund was dumped so more people sold off.

Had a call with CantStump just before the Alex Jones thing and everything seemed fine, I've got full support in the dev team from the information I've seen so far

Because some anons here decided that it would be a good idea to pump it from 15k to 20k.
That prompted some people to dump and combined with the dev drama the entire thing started to fall apart.
I you bought in at 5k you already have a nice profit.

next time you have contact with him could you raise the concern that seems to be shared by most of Veeky Forums that pajeet has been acting very unprofessional?

Everyone should hop in the thread and start asking questions until we get answers to any of this.

We need him out asap

It seems like Chicken65 never thought that the project would take off like this. He probably thought that it would be a great way for him to take part in an altcoin as a whale, and ride the pumps and dumps.

You are right, the way he posts now is a bit different than when he first started. It's all really suspicious.

I dont think he ever intended for things to get this big. Well, too bad for him. The devs and the community need to step in, fork this shit and send him packing. It's time.

What dev drama?

Not much I can say boys, I still work for the coin so it's not my place to comment on its management other than to produce content I feel will have the best impact on the product we have

Anything outside of that would be stepping outside the bounds of the position I'm at which I don't feel is the way to go

Every member of the team should have at least a weekly update post from themselves explaining what they're doing, what they will be working on the future, and what has been accomplished.

All we have is Pavjeet running the thread with memes and shit posts. He needs to understand that if this coin gets past 10 cents it will demand professional and transparent organization which he hasn't shown either of

Please, address or do any of this

What happend to the Alex Jones thing anyway? Afaik Mr Steele got bumped but we never got a confirmation by a dev.

The coin's value dropped after a 100k sell-off by the holder of the Trump fund (who is the "Pajeet" here AND the creator of Trumpcoin) and the fact that Trumpcoin wasn't mentioned on Alex Jones' show. This sparked a long series of sell-offs that dropped the price to $0.03.

Evidently, the Trump fund holder also manipulated the Trumpcoin blockchain in the attempt to cover up his sell-off, which damaged the chain and caused wallet sync issues.

The coin is now recovering while the devs figure out what to do in light of these events.

why are more people from the dev team answering questions in this thread to 10% of concerned people instead of btctalk where 90% at least of current buyers check up on news?

literally noone says shit in the btctalk thread lol. if you're trumpcontentcreator then i believe you are for real and you want this project to succeed. that said most of the new devs appointed by chicken most likely are just friends of his and everyone needs to understand this.

transparency is all that is needed. you shouldn't trust chicken or the new devs. you should trust noone in crypto, crypto exists because you can't trust people

Well, boys, were still back to essentially 10k as of now.

To
The
M
O
O
N

I post very frequently, here on the thread and yobit

I can only post what I know which is what I'm told generally and I'm very open about it

As for the Alex Jones thing, remember when the "What is TrumpCoin" video was being hyped? I said it would be coming soon. Someone wanted to pump and dump so they decided it would be out Friday, a date I never stated and repeatedly stated as incorrect. From that people sold at a high, used the idea of a video not coming out on schedule as dishonesty from the coin, drove the price down and bought at a low

If I had to guess (and that's what I'm doing) the Alex Jones thing was great exciting news that got decontextualised and promoted as certainty for the same purpose on a larger scale. The post said that Steele was set to appear July 1st and had expressed interest in the coin, hoping to mention it in the future. This notion mutated from that into "guaranteed mention on July 1st" which then mutated into "Alex Jones confirmed endorsing the coin" to "Alex Jones doing a fucking segment on trumpcoin". Based entirely on speculation. My fear is the tech dev team will be reprimanded for something completely innocuous when nothing at any point was confirmed to be underway.

Just stay objective is all I'm saying and learn to detach news from hype

Pavjeet should've made an announcement thread stating these updates and addressing that then, instead he went silent on all of that .

Someone as slow as him should not be manning the thread. You've been more helpful than he has this past week.

Refer hereMy job is videos and promotion, I do those and post about those alone

In his defence I basically don't sleep ahah, too high energy

If you ever need updates on promotion and content I'm always trying to keep you on the ball, outside of that there's not much I can pass comment on

I think the real fear with the tech dev team is that Signal has posted that Chicken is blocking others of the dev team and ignoring questions about it in the thread

combined with the other things that have been going on, it appears he forked and has been selling from the TrumpCoin

then he comes into the thread and shitposts memes while ignoring all of this, it appears very bad for the coin and it has many holders nervous

Man riding waves of my 10k trumps is fun for the past few days.

Fair enough but now he's simply calling me a Hillary shill. This is ignorant and he's purposefully not addressing real issues. I highly urge you to at least show him these posts so that he can properly address the community.

It's not likely to happen but I'll echo myself one last time

>tfw pajeet calls you a hillshill for calling him a nigerian scammer

>tfw held 23k trumps untill recent

all my keks

think its time to consider a coup boys

how would we fork back from pajeet if thats the direction the community decides to take

I'm always rooting for you TrumpCoinContent and I appreciate all the hard work you put in but when this kind of shit gets overhyped on a false basis I expect the devs to inform us. A big part of this pump and dump shit show could've been avoided.

Check my image. This is a post made by CantStump. I'm pretty sure me and alot of others were thinking there'd be a plug July 1st on the Alex Jones show based on this post and this post alone.

I sympathise with you guys and I agree he needs to address the issues being raised but there's really not much I can do. I'm just a moderate holder (literally not even top 30) contributing to the coin whatever I'm competent at

yeah ofc i understand that its not your job and you have other tasks. by the looks of it the new dev team doesn't communicate with eachother at all. is there no group chat, no nothing?

the way the whole turn over of the project happened was just retarded. My guess is cantstump is just a friend of Chicken's and the rest of the "devs" are just random people who actively try on their own to make the coin better and report about it their work back to cantstump. I've posted a ton of posts a lot of places and for sure generated thousands of dollars of investments to trumpcoin over the last months, by these standards i could probably ask to be put on the dev team myself.

trumpcontentcreator, i wouldnt call you apart of the dev team, you are more so a contractor working to further your own investment, so am/was i.

I appreciate that man, I'm doing what little I can :)

As for that while the wording is deceptive there's enough deniability in there to suggest there was no promise of certainty. Robert Steele is a caller in as well and was more than likely bumped for Roger stone (trumps prior campaign manager/correspondent) and others due to the Loretta lynch fiasco

I know about as much about the Alex Jones thing as you guys but my assumption is at some points it's gonna happen even if I have to call in with my American accent myself and MAKE it happen

Yeah I'm really more of a consultant/contractor, I know a little here and there but functionally I just take information we know and make it palatable to normies

Fucking hell. Devs, no matter your role, get in there and shut him the hell up.

He's in charge of potentially a lot of money and he's waving emoticons and a fucking book deal around? The First Year of Trumpcoin?!?!? Yeah, that's sure to be a successful,rollercoaster of a page turner. Nothing happened for fucking ages, things started to look really good, then some idiot pajeet fucked it all up. The End.

vocaroo.com/i/s06wiAQ8Hjj3

;)

Is Bitbobb really Chicken?

Then do it man works fine for me

Call him up on his next show, bait him into talking about the globalists centralizing campaign donation and then talk about alternative like this new fangled decentralised trumpcoin you've been hearing so much about

The both type a bit off, could well be the case.

they definitely have a similar typing style. Unless this gets cleared up soon I'm gonna dump during the next pump. I have complete faith in the community of this coin, but with a development team as incompetent as Chicken this coin will not moon.

can you call from like skype or something?

Well if you're American you can use a landline senpai

i just want you to be informed that if you care about this project then the money when being donated to trump can never go through a superpac run by someone like bitbobb etc.

paying yourself out of a superpac like that is the simplest fucking shit in the world and you're not gonna get prosecuted for it. does not matter if your identitiy is known or not. No person in this project can be trusted with running a superpac, which is why an escrow agent and contractual obligations have to be made. there is no way around it.

if anyone is here because they want to support trump, you need to understand that not a single cent will reach him if you let a team of people who have nothing to lose by scamming run it.

woooooooooooooo

Trump Trump Trump Trump!

this dump if anything made it so many weak hands sold, who will buy in the +15k range, pumping us back to 25k+ wooooo

Keep the dev drama flowing

Trumpcoin will be mentioned at D10E a bitcoin conference in San Fransisco in a couple weeks

Well truth be told I think it's pretty stupid communicating in a deceptive manner like that. It's not like I'm going to try to read between the lines whenever someone post, let alone when a dev post. I don't think a "we hope it happens but we can't promise anything" would've been overkill. Would be cool if you could take that up with CantStump because I'm pretty certain it's that post that got people to expect the plug on July 1st. A bit of transparency goes a long way in a community driven project like this.

I'LL DO IT

can you send a private message to CantStump? That might be the only way to get him to read this

I have a MAGA hat bought from the other side of the world at home.

I'm a firm trump supporter.

And I agree with you. That decision will more than likely never fall to me but I simply don't know enough about whoever Bitbobb is to even theoretially hand him a superpac, especially when he was asking for 8% of the trump supply to take over as dev

I'm not condemning the guy but as it stands an escrow is likely the wisest option

He should be awake soon I'll do what I can
Go son I have faith in you

My wallet is giving me "Error loading blkindex.dat" whenever I try to open it. It was working just fine earlier. Anyone know how to fix this?

i cant be bothered reading through cantstumps post history to determine if i find him even remotely trustworthy or not.

he was appointed as leader by chicken, so most likely he's just a friend of his. no matter what it's unheard of that he hasn't made a single post the last 2 days while this has been going on. Has he even done anything at all since being appointed head dev?

his main responsibility is in times like this. speaking to other devs, speaking to trump fund manager, speaking to the investors. completely silent.

>developer rambles incoherently
>price rises

Considering he just wrote a post sucking chickens cock and congratulating him on doing such a great job and getting a book deal and how he knows a ghost writer "in case you we another book." , yeah he probably is.

so this... is the power of a high energy coin...

Lord kek giveth, and lord kek taketh away. Pajeet memes always cause dead cat bounces, get out quickly bros

I guess so long as he's rambling, he's not running away to Costa Rica with the money.

His mum must have been on the buckfast hard for the full term

as said before, he has no money, if he dumped at the 9k and 11k walls on the uprise + the last bit during the final collapse then he's earned around 25bitcoin, and that is a generous estimate.

it's not like the retard got rich or got a substantial amount of money. this whole thing is just fucked. idk if he's on some massive 10 day cocaine binge or what but he's become completely retarded.

it should also be said, dumping the trumpfund would simply not be a good idea from any logical perspective. i like to think people aren't that retarded and the blockchain does indeed say that he has the 200k still, so he probably hasn't even dumped it.

all that said though this coin still has massive problems because the guy is delusional and he doesn't seem to want to give the trumpfund over to a legitimate organization in such a way that this coin can start progressing. before that happens this coin is dead in the water, and good luck convincing that tool

GUYS TRUMPCOIN IS PUMPING AGAIN GET IN HERE!!

the other major problem is why the fuck is chicken in the thread acting like a dev when he's backed out of the project and cantstump is the current dev but is nowhere to be found.

at this point it's clear that cantstump can never be trusted with running this coin, what a major fuck up this has been on his part. the problem then becomes who the fuck takes over? there are none.

This coin has a fantastic marketing team and people driven to seeing it succeed. what we need now is for the dev to hand over the trumpfund to a transparent agency and let the marketing team do its job. it's bound for success.

Are you guys ready for another dip?

That latest post by Bitbobb..
Either Chickens trying to take back control or some other retard is trying to