I'm ready to kill myself. I've been stuck in a minwage job for 5 years now

I'm ready to kill myself. I've been stuck in a minwage job for 5 years now.
How does anyone fucking get out of these jobs? I can't fucking find anything that isn't minimum wage.
If I don't find anything by the time the year is up I will hang myself. I have no future, I can't possibly make any savings earning less than 1k a month, I will never be able to afford a house or a car, I can't meet women because I can't go anywhere and my life has no pleasure what so ever. I can't do anything but work and sit around in my house in my free time because I have no spare money. I live in a shitty council house surrounded by chavs.

What the fuck do I do? How do I escape this hell? Please tell me

i doubt you work 12hours a day for 7 days a week take your time off to find something you're good at

No, my point is that I can't fucking afford to do anything other than sit around playing video games and watching anime

Feel for you op, what are your qualifications?

that's bullshit, you can't afford to read? learn something useful with your spare time

>all I do is consume X media
>bullshit you can't consume Y media?
fuck off retard

you watch a lot of anime? why not learn Japanese, become a translator

a fucking arts degree. Yes it's idiotic but I wasn't mature enough at age 16 to choose a career and by the time I was I was already balls deep in it. Our education system is so fucking flawed

what does Veeky Forums think about joining the military

That's a hell majority of people are in. However how come you earn less than 1k a month with full time job? Eastern europe or what?

Blame yourself for being retarded enough to think that was a degree worth getting. You weren't smart enough then and it cost you in the long run.

thats just not enougth animu OP

I was fucking 16 years old you clown

Zero-Hour contracts. Minimum wage workers have hours granted or cut based on their performance. Chances are OP only works 30 hours a week because his boss thinks he's too stupid to tolerate but not stupid enough to fire.

How many people do you think have gotten actual degrees that are worth the time put into them and decided to do that around 16? You fucked up and got a shitty one and everyone around you during college was equally retarded.

My sister was going to get an arts degree and she quit 1 year in because she didn't like it and felt it wasn't useful.

Go back to school, start in a community college and work on a useful Associates and then transfer if you can, get FAFSA or some other gobament handouts if you have to.

>biz pretends people who need loans for school are better off not going
>acknowledges a good degree is the only way out of cuck slavery
Really makes you think.

FAFSA is free money, you don't even need to pay it back and there are other hand outs that you don't have to pay back either which is all you need for an associates.

after obamacare regulations they keep everyone under 40 hours so they don't have to pay the state

not everywhere but many places it's impossible to get overtime even as a good worker

When in doubt, organize. If you work so few hours that you can't afford anything and you have enough time at home to fuck off and watch animu and vidya, then you have enough time to do literally anything else productive.

I used to work for 8/hr @ 40 hrs/ week. Looked at my spending v. income and developed a plan to save. Now, I was in a weird situation where I was only paying half the bills so only 400/month of my paycheck was going to bills and rent but that was still a third of my pretax paycheck, almost half after tax and med. I was able to buy some tech that I wanted (that I'm still using now, 8 years later) and save up about 2k over 5 months. Unfortunatley my mom got hurt at that point, so for the following 2.5 years we ate off of those saving but still, if you're not supporting anyone but yourself, you can make a plan.

Damn, it's been a while since that job in high school.
That sounds like shit. Thanks Obama

This
A few of my coworkers have tried so hard to get over time
Closest got to 39.6

try r9k

this
and apply for a job and talk about your wage expectations before agreeing to anything
if they can't meet it, thank them for their time and move on

Be willing to move far away. I moved from northern Ireland to London at 19 after working at McDonald's on minimum wage. I applied for a job with training after proving that I was willing to learn. Just show enthusiasm lad.

just live stream it when you do and drop us a link, popcorn on me boys.

are you sure you know how to school?

Save enough to travel overseas. Next season is all fujo shows so watch less and send out more resumes.
t. Former recruitment agency placement officer and guy who helped his cousin find a Japan internship on stackexchange. Air tickets, lodgings paid aa well. (we live in Singapore)

save 3 to 5k$ and invest in penny stocks. Worked for me.
Now I just have a part time (20 hours) job and light day trading

>all I can do is play vidya and watch anime
>Why is my life awful???

Learning how to do shit online, applying to other jobs, or making yourself more hireable (via exercising, etc) is free. Quit blaming society for your shortcomings OP

Rent out your house and move into a low rent apartment to generate +cashflow. Proceed to aggressively reinvest profits into other ventures.