BLRY - General

TRUMP is dumped. While I may still vote for him, my star of david senses are tingling.
Strong possibility we can get the African American community to rally around this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

billary.rocks/
buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/buy-bitcoin-paypal/
enom.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
tucows.com
icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By claiming stake now you can virtue signal to all your libtard friends while also making a nice profit.
Convert trump to blry on yobit. You heard it here first.

now this is a coin i wouldnt feel any guilt shilling for :^)

Green is the new orange.

i do have one question though: why blry instead of hlry?

short for Billary

Do it for old Bill. He needs to be big and strong if he wants to utilize the golf tips Loretta shared with him.

BLRY! BLRY! BLRY!

(Please buy I need to pump and dump quick.)

no tox,irc,discord
no website links
no tutorial this is shit general man

The only important thing is that it is not trump.

we need a form to communicate with eachother,and help retards get into crypto or else we cannot pump

Im a retard that wants to get into crypto. Help me sempai. I will bring you honor and shekels

people were trying to trump coin,but they did not know what to do. They did not even click the links that spelt it out

Step 1: buy bitcoin
This is the most difficult. Setup an account with either or both: circle and coinbase
Circle: Up to ~$150 of btc a week instantly with debit
Coinbase: $40 of btc every day instantly with debit
>but only $40 dollars? I wanted to remortgage my house how do buy more?
Just utilize both these methods and slowly buy in. You don't want to go balls to the wall all at once. In the meantime you can start an ACH transfer to coinbase. This will be ready in a week.

Step 2:
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .

This is next level meme magic boys

Step 3:
Transfer coins to yobit.net
>Make account
>In top menu: wallets -> "+" symbol next to bitcoin -> use QR to send bitcoin from phone to yobit
>be patient, people have been having trouble with circle lately so use coinbase, as long as you use the QR code you can't fuck this up

Will post pic in a sec.

Sempai I might disappoint you but I only have paypal shekels. Can I use these somehow? Meme magic engage

billary.rocks/
>ROCKS
Is this just pajeet all over again?

You'll have to use virwox
buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/buy-bitcoin-paypal/

Once you have bitcoin you will have to send it to the bitcoin wallet you have on yobit. The screen should look exactly like this, only with your own address where the pentagrams are.
You can either scan the QR code or copy paste.
Remember that this is your deposit address, so you are sending coins from one place to this address. To withdraw it's the opposite.

Step 4:
Then find BLRY from the lefthand menu and place a buy order

It's entirely possible, kek, this could have been the long con. Fuck trump over to pump up blry.
Either way this one is not tainted with drama.

i'm convinced pajeet is an over evolved troll that has mastered the art.

Is there a minimum buy order I can place? Also is there another way I can talk to you? I got a shit ton of questions and you seem willing to help

>you are single handily pumping blry up

>Is there a minimum buy order I can place?
No and more importantly take it easy and don't buy more than you are comfortable separating with.

Sorry no throwaways ready to go. Feel free to ask here. I can't help with virwox, but will answer what I can. I will also give straight answers even if it isn't "Buy! Buy! Buy!"

>i'm convinced pajeet is an over evolved troll that has mastered the art.
The second or third post in the ANN thread on bitcointalk is from April and Dep saying
>what in the hell

>you are single handily pumping blry up
It was pumping before me. I noticed as the trump situation went down and that's when I realized it was another political coin. Lets be honest, regardless of political affiliations we just want to make some dosh. Both candidates are (((globalists))).

I just think a lot of people here will be interested for the same reason they were interested in trump.

we need more people on BLRY dammit someshill on leddit

Thanks kind bitcoin sempai. What exactly is the pump and dump dynamic? How do we benefit from it? Isnt hillary gettin her tits inflated from our actions? Why jump on this right after trumptank?

idea is to buy when first comes out for dirt cheap and dump at high point

>we need more people on BLRY dammit someshill on leddit
>you have been doing this too much please try again in 5 mintues

Fuck I hate reddit, but what subs would be good? Like I said this is prime virtue signaling. Only racists don't own BLRY!

>Thanks kind bitcoin sempai. What exactly is the pump and dump dynamic?
Buy, take a profit, and gtfo. You gamble on whether the price is going to keep rising or tank. Is the crash temporary or permanent. A true pump and dump implies someone with a ton of money is buying even when the price is expensive to artificially inflate it.

>How do we benefit from it?
Well I put a couple hundred in with the hopes the price goes up a bit. There's going to be a lot of election hype that people will go crazy over. Altcoins are super volatile which can be good or bad, that's why you don't want to be worried about losing your investment or you will make bad decisions.

>Isnt hillary gettin her tits inflated from our actions? Why jump on this right after trumptank?
The clintons can and probably have gotten away with murder. We're mostly insignificant in that regard. True it's kind of sleazy to buy into this coin if I don't support the candidate, but that was only a side effect of the whole trump thing.

Also trump crashed and burned, sure it may or may not succeed, but I'm staying away.

this triggers me but /r/ feminism ? or something

everything about this coin triggers me because it caters to the people i hate most feminist and sjw

Alright. So you say a low starting investment is better since there's no surefire way to know the trends... Can I buy blry with my paypal shekels or do I have to go through btc first?

it a branch like effect for alt coins
you need to convert fiat into btc
btc open you up to alt coins

feminists can't figure this shit out, although I browse hacker news sometimes and it's like reddit but tech literate and steroids. This silicone valley crowd can definitely take this places.

BTW I ran the whois info on both trumpcoin.rocks and billary.rocks and the whoisguard comes up differently. This means that it was registered at least under different registrars. I think namecheap only uses the panama one.

whois trumpcoin.rocks
Domain Name: trumpcoin.rocks
Domain ID: b6429aceb56f4c03af173be3dda25a87-RSIDE
WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-05-09T02:14:37Z
Creation Date: 2016-02-23T02:12:06Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-02-23T02:12:06Z
Sponsoring Registrar: ENom Inc.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: 4e538e8dc35c05c2
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama

whois billary.rocks
Domain Name: billary.rocks
Domain ID: 3292bd20b1ac481d957c6b9c9adaf0cb-RSIDE
WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: tucows.com
Updated Date: 2016-04-21T17:30:36Z
Creation Date: 2016-04-16T17:30:08Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-04-16T17:30:08Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Tucows Domains, Inc
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID: tugcyfidaasxqbag
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0142821245
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0142821245
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M

Basically any kind of investing it's better to spread out. Since all these bitcoin services limit how much you put n at once it kind of forces you to do this.

I also don't think it's healthy for a coin to have constant huge gains and losses. Which is why I think blry may be alright, there have only been a few bumps in price and the 7 day chart shows an upwards trend.

Also yes you absolutely have to go through bitcoin first. There's no way around that. It's a pain in the balls, but paypal is essentially a competitor to bitcoin. And they are also very buyer friendly when it comes to settling disputes so very few places will turn payshekels to btc.

Thanks again sempai. I must reiterate my offer to talk further through other way. I want to go in on this but I require hand holding. You'll literally be there for my cherry popping

laozi_blry on reddit

trump and blry are fucked with sell walls

How much would need to be bought to break the sell wall?
I've got enough BTC to buy every sell order up to 1.3k

Is this part 2 of the presidential coin pump? Only 940 satoshis atm, could it replicate trump or rise nearer November

I don't see this going anywhere. The name is shit, the hype isn't there, Hillary has no memetic potential. Buying now is buying the bags of those late to the spike. Just wait it out, let the trump-team get rid of chicken/make a new coin and see what happens. This is reactionary and will not make you money.

I think trump is finished you'd have to be a fool to get in now.
>Buying now is buying the bags of those late to the spike
likewise with trump

BLRY name is shit I agree it should have been HLRY. I see the hype as people who just want in on a political coin. And it hasn't really spiked as I see, the price has risen a few times and has stabilized somewhat.

>Hillary has no memetic potential
Hillary worships satan. She has memed herself to be untouchable by the laws of lowly mortals.
Pic related.

Everyone who is interested needs to do their part to shill this on reddit and elsewhere. Don't forget that most young people (ie. the ones who know how to buy bitcoin) are blue pilled af. Only a small subset of the tech crowd was into trump and if the right channels are utilized this could "go moloch" as they say.

Angles:
tech gurl, sjw, gamergate, basically everyone who tweets about tech. People like Dan Kaminsky would be a good branching point as far as looking where to go. A lot of these people were probably bernouts who now see H as the next best option. The SV crowd is also wealthy and has money to spend on novelty toys and projects.

Shilling:
Don't go too hard, just post about it. On reddit it's trivial to make a few different accounts in case people start downvoting you. And they will.

You NEETs don't contribute much, but your memecoins sure are fun to watch.

Hoping BLRY can meme harder and ruin lives faster than trumpcoin

sounds good mate, the tech fags in the wifesharingboard (reddit) are almost all hillary/bernie supporters and "tech"guys who are also bluepilled democrats, so this could really work

Reddit overall is super anti Hillary because they're all still salty about Bernie. There's probably a pro Hillary subreddit though.

Your dumb trump coin is still in the floor it can and will go much higher

The whole thing is bad news. Chicken65 goes from being reasonable to throwing a fit to being reasonable again. Even if he doesn't control the fund he showed how uncooperative him and the other developers could be (basically jerking around signal7, I'm surprised he's still having anything to do with them). The only people still in it are those who have too much at stake to bail now.
It seems intentionally crashed so that chicken or someone could buy up millions of coins.

I don't think it will pump again, I also don't want anything to do with chicken65.

Why don't we push this coin to feminists?
>strong womyn buy blry
Some shit like that tumblr could get this to skyrocket

Yes and there are a shit load of tech feminists who are competent enough to pick this up. And who would probably share on social media to show how high tech and socially aware they are.

We need anita sarkesian and her crew to pick up on this. Anyone know which subreddits were sympathetic with gamergate (pro or anti I don't even know which side was what). Or that cater to the same type of people?

There is a ton of untapped meme potential here.

You need to implement selfies into it somehow, women jump at any excuse to post a selfie of themselves on the internet.

Like, they post a selfie with their BLRY address and get sent free BLRY or something.

You guys are all retarded.

BLRY is going nowhere and here's why:
>the only reason Trumpcoin had a small chance of success was because it was helping le /pol/ underdog :^)
>Hillary is getting millions of dollars from donations from huge companies, a fact which is plastered all over the news and will only become more of a talking point as the election gets closer.
>80% of people supporting her are doing it not because they LIKE her, but because Trump is the only other choice
>99% of people supporting her think she doesn't need any help from them because they are incapable of imagining a world where Trump gets even 25% of the popular vote. The election is already over for them, their only fight was Bernie vs Hillary.
>Hillary is absolute shit with young voters, the only demographic that matters with altcoins.

FIND ANOTHER ALTCOIN

Sorry all you fucks lost on Trumpcoin but this isn't the way. Political coins are an extremely bad idea.

>le underdog
>billionaire
>but he wasn't using his own money
That's just an act so he doesn't come across as a loser hoping to buy his way in. Last I heard he forgave loans he was owed to himself.

This is not about supporting hillary financially, just like nobody really cared about that aspect of trump (besides ensuring the fund doesn't get stolen, but that's out of principal).
You are underestimating political hype. You also underestimate how many people care about hillary scandals. To the general population it's like bringing up obama's birth certificate.
The young crowd is salty about bernout, but they hate trump even more and this is there opportunity to prove it. Also a lot of the blue pilled political techies make enough money that they weren't banking on having student loans forgiven. Most bernouts, while young, can't into technology either.
Not to mention a shitload of people are out of trump for good and this is the only viable political coin at the moment.