How do you feel when someone says "Money can't buy happiness."?

How do you feel when someone says "Money can't buy happiness."?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_phkY6usCF4#t=1735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I immediately want to correct their misconceptions. While you can't "buy happiness" you can buy enough of a reprieve from life's bullshit to give happiness a shot.

Also

>dat book collections
>I'm an angsty middle class white girl: the book shelf

Seriously.

"yea but it can buy you the means to attain it"

just reply:"ok then what?"
because the sentence itself has no point

wow, what a shitty shit post

>the sentence itself has no point

I don't know why this made me laugh

I smile and nod, maybe say "right." because I'm not autistic and understand that the sentiment behind that usually doesnt' mean "money doesn't matter", and then I move on with my life.

I thought he lived in jolly old England where they did not have personal handguns.

What is he doing with that? Did he move?

I feel nothing given that this sentance is always said by either cynical rich peoples or poor peoples that do not want or know how to get riches.

youtube.com/watch?v=_phkY6usCF4#t=1735

You sing them that whole song?

1984 and Lolita don't deserve to be grouped in with all that other garbage!

Then again Lolita is a bit edgy..

Teenage white girl reading Lolita is either intellectually precocious or damaged.

cynics would never say such a thing

Obviously money can buy things that will make you happy, and you guys seem to be focused on that aspect of it, but that phrase is targeted at Mr.Krabs types that want money just for the sake of having money. Just being rich won't make you happy, you have to know ''why'' you want the money before you get it in my opinion.

I don't care what other people say

With a boob job this girl would be perfect.

for security and freedom

They are right. Money is a very shallow concept. There are deeper things that are much more important.

I have a feeling she doesn't have the time to read those books because she's making too much money by working out her body, being paid to photograph her body and overall being an attractive person.

I'd agree with them, it can't.

But it's a necessary part of a happy life.

/thread

i feel they are a trickster and cannot be trusted - they want to distract me to make it easier for them to get all the money.