Need a hand of help

Just got fired, and i need to pay my rent.. Is 160-180 dollars i have the rest. I'm sory for requesting it here, but.. Desperated. There is someone who already willing to help, tho he needs paypal, which i have, but the credit card linked to it expired so i cant and dont want to take the money if i cant use them for rent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iCtDiLiaayk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool story, Pajeet

I wish it would be just a story, a joke, or anything else.

Why is your english broken? Didn't your momma teach you english when you were little?

I am not from USA or England. My mom died when i was 2 and she didnt knew any english. My father know some, from me. So, my mom couldnt teach me.

MODS. Breaking rule 3.

Im not too used to this site, i dont see where the rules are posted + i'm on phone. But ifi broke any rule, this post should be deleted, and sorry

What kind of ROI are you offering if I send you the money?

Why are you in this predicament? Why don't you have savings?

What is your country of origin?

If your that desperate get out there and suck some cock

Being homeless isn't so bad. You'll be okay.

I evited to say my country since is so much hated by others, but yeah, is Romania. Here thy pay u 250$ a month , u cant really save much. I do extra money from fixing PCs, but not so lucky lately. Everyone can do that shit nowdays. Idk!what ROI means. But yes i will try to return the money, but not sure about the date tho.. In already interviewed for a new job

Well, yes, imma try it.

They wont pay me for that. LoL

if you suck my cock ill give you 20$. its not much but its a start, and mabye it could lead to bigger things

I was going to send it to you, but you provided no contact information.

Oh well.

check this video out it may help you i suppose

> blowjob for 20$ you are a cheap man
youtu.be/iCtDiLiaayk

I dont know many methods and what it requires, i only transfered money via moneygram/ western union and paypal but my paypal#credit card has expired. And for moneygram i thin name and location is all it needs. Name is Contra Alexandru Ovidiu . Country: Romania, City: Timisoara . no state, or if state, then it is: Timis . My Email is: [email protected] . I think is wrong posting my infos here, but i can handle anything right now.

We are too far away man.

I have sent you cash via post. It should be there in 2-3 weeks

Ok fine, might get bully but oh. Phone numbe4: +40(romania prefix)0770401659 . full adress: Str. Virgiliu nr 38, City Timisoara, Country Romania. Email adress: [email protected] . i think thats all? Please dont send pizza to my adress...

thats not the right attitude

The house owner is a little granny, thats why i was afraid to give full adress. She is kinda strange sometimes anyway.

Nope. You didn't provide it earlier. You wasted my time. I'll be sending you a bill in the mail at my usual consultation rate.

Ok sir. Sorry for wasting ur time..

Visit 1000 Bitcoin faucet sites a day. Even if you only get 100 satoshis per site, that's 100,000 sats/day, 700,000 sats/week, 3,000,000 sats/month. This is a very conservative estimate and you'll most likely make much, much more.

After you build up a considerable amount of Satoshis, invest them in Trumpcoin and hold until November. Cash out when they're $1 USD each and throw a party w/hookers and blow because you've made the big time (in Romania). Don't forget to share the love and buy granny some Gold Bond and Ensure.

What have you got to lose? Plus, you have plenty of time now that you're not working. This plan is rock solid and a helluva lot better than sucking ducks.

Get to work, Dimitri.

I will have a job , i am on the way of getting one. But yes, it sounds good. I will try that out, tho, it must be hard from a phone. But yes, i will look into it

and how do you buy bitcoins from Romania when Paypal doesn't accept eastern europoor? Plus Romania's computers are infinitely more expensive than if you buy them from the US. Also Romania has the lowest of the low wage salaries you can think of. 200-400$ I'm wondering how OP is even managing to pay the rents.

Faucets give out free BTC. Granted, it's not a lot, but if you consistently rotate on a ton of them, you'll make enough to invest in some new up-and-coming coins that have potential.

All you need is a local Bitcoin wallet with a deposit address, or just send your earnings to a "reputable" exchange.

All of this is FREE, with the exception of the time you spend doing this and the brain cells you inevitably kill.

Start out with moonbit.co.in.

Just take it from your emergency fund.

I would, but i dont have such thing, but for sure i will, in future