"Ethereum is the future of money"

>"Ethereum is the future of money"

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME Veeky Forums?

I LOST ALMOST ALL MY FUCKING MONEY ON THIS PILE OF BULLSHIT!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byEboL404iI
youtu.be/iCtDiLiaayk
fastbets.io/r/BitAffiliate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus look at it go hahaha

and.. polo is down.

Your boy Vitalik must have made a phone call.

But Ethereum was the money of the future. The creators and early investors have won shitloads of shekels from dumping on people like you, it is the problem when you try to get rich by investing in ponzy schemes like internet monopoly money.

give it a year or two. its falling because there's nothing new on the horizon. something like the DAO2 will come along eventually and eth will hit 50$.

This is the reason I don't buy e-currency. It's unsafe to have. Don't you guys remember the theft from BTC?

>I LOST ALMOST ALL MY FUCKING MONEY ON THIS PILE OF BULLSHIT!!!!

1) You don't lose until you sell.
2) ride it out
3) Don't gamble more than you are willing to lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=byEboL404iI

invest here you dumb cunt or else you are going loose your money always you faggot
youtu.be/iCtDiLiaayk

Tbqh ETH is a mess.
The fundamentals are weak. The weakest on the crypto stage right now.

seriously, stop

why does this nigger keep spamming this shit?

like dude no i'm not going to pay you bitcoins for me to commit felonies. it doesn't even seem legit

>tfw u made extra cheeky meme and people fell for it

Puuuurrrrrfect.

>falling for memes

If you say ETH is a mess one more time i will track your fucking bitch ass down and stab you in the bumhole with a carving knife

>0.7$
Ethereum is the next pump and dump they said
>2.1$
It's only gonna go up from here they said
>8$
The sky is the limit
>18$
Three digits here we come

tbqh should've bought it as soon as I read about it, like 3 hours later it was up 300% and few weeks later I could've made at least 1200% back. lesson is shilled early stage crypto always has great returns

Pretty much this. Even though I no longer have any Eth holdings, this principle has stuck with me through the Trumpcoin debacle.

Trumpcoin is the new best coin

ETH is a mess m8y.
U mad at reality?

this is the dip
15$ by next week poorfags

underrated post

Seriously stop

After the DAO scandal, I pulled out of ETH.

ETH may have a future, but right now, confidence in the platform is sinking. Once this shit gets resolved, then we may see it rise again.

BUY THE DIP niggers BUY THE DIP.
Has there been some sort of press release indicating that ETHER is defunct - hell no it's all just fallout from the DAO bullshit . People are fickle and will return in mass. However till then buy TRUMPCOiN

The fundamentals don't support it

Lol. Are you so delusional that you cant even sliiightly entertain the idea that ETH may never ever ever recover?

I made 230% in the last month predicting ETH/BTC prices, and every time I posted my predictions here. most people just read and never listen and then cry they missed all of those trains

>banning memes

>"Predicting" gains during a bull market
Your a genius m8

Cool. You must have shorted it. Smart move.

>everytime I have bought "low" so far in the last month... it goes back up!
>shh I think I have found the secret to unlimited money. dont tell nobody

screenshot the post and come back next week

50bits, 5,000satoshi tip for all
fastbets.io/r/BitAffiliate
join and ask ancilbank for a tip

>screenshot me
Screenshot yourself, booboo bear. If you are this consistently right when it comes to timing the market you should be selling an ebook on "How to be consistently right when timing the market and make 280% ROI in a month!". I would buy that book. Sounds super legit and full of tons of useful information. One of your chapters can be "If you are trying to figure out if it is a dip, remember, its always a dip!". I would love to hear more of your insights tbqh family.

told you all dozens of times, it won't go past LTC ATH.

There is a possibility that it won't recover but in my opinion this dog has still got some fight left in it. I remember when bitcoin exchanges started getting hacked, there was a lot of FUD but it passed with time. So long as the DAO incident doesn't repeat itself, ETH should recover.